Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some files still don't work after Sims Studio fix

Hey Simmers! I have a question about some CC, specifically my hair and eyebrow content. I know the new patch broke a lot. I did the fix that was suggested. To use the Sims Studio to fix the mods. That worked but I have encountered a few hair and a few eyebrows which don't work. The hair wont work at all and the eyebrows only work on certain colors. Is there anything else I am suppose to do under Sims Studio or are these files just gone for good?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    JesseJay wrote: »
    Hey Simmers! I have a question about some CC, specifically my hair and eyebrow content. I know the new patch broke a lot. I did the fix that was suggested. To use the Sims Studio to fix the mods. That worked but I have encountered a few hair and a few eyebrows which don't work. The hair wont work at all and the eyebrows only work on certain colors. Is there anything else I am suppose to do under Sims Studio or are these files just gone for good?

The SimsGurus are working on a fix, you may want to set your broken files aside until they release their patch and then give them a try.
  • JesseJayJesseJay Posts: 300 Member
    Oh awesome! Thanks. I hope the next patch will fix them!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    JesseJay wrote: »
    Oh awesome! Thanks. I hope the next patch will fix them!

Today's patch should have fixed the hairs.
    It might of fixed the hair but it broke my game. After the patch origin froze and the game won't load...
    Just had to reinstall Origin, like I need to after every patch. But the hair is working now. Thanks so much!