Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drama club for kids

so has any one played the new kid after school activity of the drama club yet?

Comments

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I have and it was a nightmare lol. I mean it's ok as far as an after school club goes, they get chance cards and gain fame from them, My kid was promoted a few times but it's so hard to keep their needs up, for me anyway. My sim kept coming home, tired, dirty, hungry and with no fun, I was forever feeding him his parents concoctions they get sent in the mail just to keep him functioning.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So another rabbit hole chance card adventure do they even try...
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Juicebox88Juicebox88 Posts: 3 New Member
    How do you go to your kids performance?! I got an alert that household members should go to the performance but I couldn’t figure out where it was and my kid came home sad because nobody was there!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Juicebox88 wrote: »
    How do you go to your kids performance?! I got an alert that household members should go to the performance but I couldn’t figure out where it was and my kid came home sad because nobody was there!

Click on the sim you want to send and the option to send them to the performance should be there.
  • GraydoreGraydore Posts: 2 New Member
    Drama Club is good,but I have three eh's about it. 1# It starts at 3:30pm,so the kids just get home before they literally leave again. 2#I've tried everything like the above comment Teens control,Parent control, looking on the phone on a performance day and cannot find any option to attend the drama performances. So my child always comes home sad that no-one attended. 3# My teen reached the top of the career and never recieved the Drama Club Award. So I wonder if she has to age up to get it???
    Otherwise it is an easy club for your kids and less task orientated then the Scout Career.
    P.S. There is an interaction that may pop up and depending on what you choose, your child can get kicked out of the club. I though that was pretty harsh,yet funny.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Drama club is okay, but not nearly as interesting as scouting imo. All you do is have them do the same "Learn new lines/Practice dramatics" tasks over and over and it's honestly pretty boring. Some of the pop ups claim that certain actions give them a bit of fame, but it's utterly minuscule. The after school activity is overall disappointing imo.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    My kid got kicked out for upstaging the teacher. I didn't know that could happen.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    So another rabbit hole chance card adventure do they even try...

I’ll try and answer that question for you, *clears throat*
    - got a new interactive career
    - got an expansive new fame system
    - got a reputation system that’s applied to all sims
    - got a new world, although small it’s still very pleasing to the eyes, also has some special functionality for famous sims
    - got tons of new build and buy (can’t get enough of mid century stuff 😩😩)
    - got a ton of new CAS, lots of which are very nice and versatile
    - Etc.

Oh, and we also got a new rabbit hole activity for teens and children, guess the devs aren’t even trying.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I haven’t played with kids much lately, so of course I went into my main save and put my sim Lucy into drama club. She got kicked out for breaking into song.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I've done it a few times but it's pretty difficult to do the tasks every day, plus homework, plus keep the kids' fun levels up, plus work on their aspirations. If you put a child into the class, they may have to prioritise that over skills and aspirations.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • simmer.15simmer.15 Posts: 3 New Member
    I can't get my teen sim promoted to junior artiste despite having all requirements and completing the daily tasks. I also have the yellow tick to show that they're ready to be promote, but it still won't happen. Anyone know what's going on?