Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for quick game sessions?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited November 2018
    suzses wrote: »
    @JoAnne65 Just adding on, the Fitness option deals with muscle size, and Weight with, well, weight (thinness, fatness).
    Thanks, yes, I regret by the way that all working out affects the muscles. I remember that being differently in the beginning. Running would just make your sim thinner, cardio would affect muscles. I preferred that because that way you could choose what kind of trained sim you wanted.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Thanks, yes, I regret by the way that all working out affects the muscles. I remember that being differently in the beginning. Running would just make your sim thinner, cardio would affect muscles. I preferred that because that way you could choose what kind of trained sim you wanted.

I agree completely, although I don't really remember that there was ever any way to exercise in Sims 3 without the sim bulking up. I thought it was the way you describe in Sims 2, but I may not remember things correctly.

Back to the subject at hand, what about building a tiny house or other building for a quick gaming session? @ciane has a great thread for people to post their tiny house creations: https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/928920/tiny-house-challenge/p1 .

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Yes, that’s fun to do indeed. Or a low budget house that still looks great. CASt is your friend there.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I definitely like the challenge of building a smaller starter house on a little lot, but I can take a lot longer than an hour doing that!

For a quick one hour play, I'd go into a pre-built family lot and choose just one of the sims to control. Don't even look at the other sims' wants and what they are doing. Choose your favorite sim and just play that one. :smiley:
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Thanks @ciane