Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the best Stuff Pack?

I'm thinking of getting a bundles so I need some opinions about which stuff pack is the best. I've excluded Backyard Stuff, and Cool Kitchen, because I already have them, and I've also excluded My First Petty Stuff and Bowling Night as I hate one and don't really like the other . please make sure to say why its your favorite.

What is the best Stuff Pack? 108 votes

Luxury Party
0%
Laundry Day
35%
icmnfrshjeLlyBeAn1573Alrynng01denswanloubyloulouSxcDannii202zagboorulesashcrash19taydevKhrisstynejcp011c2MissPlayingMatheryn1156painted_dreams87mariajane216Bearpal64itskatylynnsixdeadqueensShepardBreazona 38 votes
Toddler Stuff
10%
LaBlue0314aprilrosepapertongueorangehippogriffInternal_ChaosRedShoe7TamakiSakura84munroeleListentoToppDoggAlwaysAskingWispye 11 votes
Fitness Stuff
1%
puddleduck1brittany_jean 2 votes
Perfect Patio
1%
mcrudditsbritneybeech1_ 2 votes
Vintage Glamour
15%
overonimhappyWritin_RegtclvissimmietimeRavager619hmae123Sigzy05SimplyobsessedCaityCupcakes10pinneduphairAirakaleparadiseplanetDBClaytonErwylePlumbobsholiestHeatherInMyHeart 17 votes
Kids Room
12%
Erja888PlayerSinger2010slamondadragonfreakLustianiciaernesdobixtersAlbaWaterhouseChadSims2MDianaSimsDestin2016WallSims4everTopher8907 13 votes
Romantic Garden
4%
Bagoas77Wulfsimmercomicsforlifesuperkyle221Evie0602 5 votes
Movie Hangout
12%
mock68SarahTheRedannaliese39StutumSilentKittymusteniDeeTsimsAlexCroft93AfterMidnightSihuLairastellanovaStarryEyedSims 13 votes
Spooky Stuff
6%
GoegucatloverplayerCassandra52182SavvySimmieHalvareshRae357WildIrishBanshee 7 votes

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Movie Hangout
    I love watching the movies and because of that the pack gets used all the time. It's also nice to have some cinema type of locales with the projector screen. I happen to like the CAS too.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Laundry Day
    I love every single item in this pack. The clothing and hairs are so well-made and lovely! The round dining table, plants, light bulb, and even the window is just so nice to use in homes. You can also do laundry if you're into that, but if not, the items are so worth the money.
  • jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member
    Laundry Day
    I really love the decor items in Laundry Day and use them all the time in my builds and the furniture is different in style to other options in game (I like to use the large round dining table all the time) I also think that doing the laundry is fun gameplay and they did a good job of balancing the laundry piles so you don't have to do it all the time if you don't want to.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Movie Hangout
    This is tough for me as I like many of them for different reasons. I chose Movie Stuff because I love watching my sims cuddle up while watching films and I also like the items. Laundry Day, Kids Room, Vintage Glamour, and Romantic Garden are not far behind though and if you asked me on a different day I may choose one of those instead. When deciding between stuff packs, my advice is always to read the SimsVIP guides or Carl reviews so you can get a good idea yourself of what you're getting as every player is different and prefers different things.
  • GoeguGoegu Posts: 17 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    Spooky Stuff
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Laundry Day
    Laundry Day, because it adds some realism and chaos to the game. Gotta love chaos.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Laundry Day
    I'd say the items from Laundry Day (though I don't like laundry really) and Movie Hangout tied. :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Laundry Day
    I'm not that into laundry, but I really like the CAS and BB items that won the vote.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Kids Room
    Easily Kids Room without this pack there is not decent way to decorate a child's room.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Movie Hangout
    Although I'm no fan of stuff packs, as I feel that they cost too much for just a handful of items, I do enjoy the Movie Hangout one. It's somewhat satisfying to have my sims watch a move on a huge screen with a bowl of popcorn.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Kids Room
    Kids Room and Vintage Glamour as a close second.
    Kids Room Sp is needed if you like to play with families. It ties in with Parenthood very well and it adds Void Critters (something like Pokémon).
    Vintage Glamour Sp just gives the game a different vibe. Let's go back to the 1920's/1930's. I think we need a "My Second Vintage Glamour SP" to add more clothing/furniture from that era.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Movie Hangout
    It is a tie between the Spooky Pack and the Movie Pack but I love having my sims cuddle up on the sofa to watch a movie. Modded my game so I could create Holidays around it with eating popcorn. I truly recommend that pack.
  • amm22amm22 Posts: 2 New Member
    Looking at this thread makes me wish I would have gotten laundry day. I personally don't like spending money on just a few items, as @Stutum said. Maybe I'll make it my own Christmas present this year!
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    Laundry Day
    laundry day because you can apply the items in it to every household.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    It seems that nobody likes backyard stuff with the water slide
  • PlumbobsholiestPlumbobsholiest Posts: 22 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    Vintage glamour !!
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    @Ziafar i made this poll to get opinions on the stuff packs, because i was considering buying one. I excluded backyard stuff because i already had it.
  • ErwyleErwyle Posts: 17 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    I think the butler is cool...
  • AlexCroft93AlexCroft93 Posts: 22 Member
    Movie Hangout
    Movie stuff!! The pop-corn machine is so amazing!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    I only have a few of them, and it was hard to pick one, but I said toddler because the stuff they have for the toddlers is sooooo cool, and it makes them relevant. Otherwise they just stand around crying or being ticked off :wink:
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • XDelphiXDelphi Posts: 9 New Member
    Laundry Day
    I honestly don't know why I like laundry day as much as I do but I actually really love it. By which I mean, I love the added chore (that I hate IRL!) for my sims to do in addition to holding down jobs, paying bills, raising kids then BAM - laundry is full and the machines are broken agaiiiiin. It's just such an accurate depiction of the monotony of adult life; laundry out the wazoo and 101 other things to be done. If you're a roleplayer/storyteller type like me, laundry is probably the best SP investment.
  • stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2019
    Movie Hangout
    #justice4moviestuff!!!

No but in all seriousness, as a film/tv junkie myself I adore this pack. The outdoor theatre is something out of my dreams, plus the decor and furniture is simply stunning. I'm obsessed with the ottomans and single-seats! Also the popcorn machine tends to be a big hit in my households and rarely goes 'off' so it's easy for my big families to feed themselves without burning the house down... again :|

call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Toddler Stuff, because it has so much of the game's toddler content. Kid's Room and Laundry Day are closer runners-up, and I consider all three essential for family players.