Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Purple paparazzi?

Anyone else experiencing the purple paparazzi bug? They're featureless purple mannequins basically. I've tried removing every item of clothing, makeup, tattoos, etc. through fulleditmode to see if it was a CC problem and they are still purple. It seems to only be paparazzi sims?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    What happens when you remove your entire mods folder and test the problem?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

You were right. It was a mod. I just can't figure out which one it could be.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Iguess66 wrote: »

Sorry, I wasn't able to find any reports of what mod it might be. You'll probably have to do some 50/50 to figure it out.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    edited November 2018
    Iguess66 wrote: »

Sorry, I wasn't able to find any reports of what mod it might be. You'll probably have to do some 50/50 to figure it out.

Turns out it was the Woohoo mod. Removing that folder fixed it (:

{EA_Lanna: replaced name of certain adult mod (see forum rules on adult mods)}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • silvershaosilvershao Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2018
    I have this problem too. I deleted the bugged sims. Did you purple paparazzi turn back to a normal sims after you deleted the Woohoo mod folder?

{EA_Lanna: replaced name of certain adult mod ([url="https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922562/sims-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest"]see forum rules on adult mods[/url])}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi @Iguess66, our Help Center is being hosted on AHQ in order to better track bugs. Could you please recreate this Bug report in the The Sims 4 Bug Report section on Answers HQ.

Side note: for more on adult mods and the rules, I went into it more in this post. Check it out.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top