Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem Proposing After Get Famous

After I installed Get Famous my sims always reject proposals even if they have both relationship bars full. I tried it with different sims and different traits but they always reject a proposal. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    edited November 2018
    You might want to post this over in The Sims 4 Help Center on the Answers HQ Forums in the link provide as this section that you've posted in is The Sims 3 Tech section... ;) And TS4 is Read only now.
    The EA team has moved The Sims 4 Help Center section to the Answers HQ Forums now. The Sims 4 Help Center section on this forum is now "Read Only". So you will need to click on this link if you have any issues that you want to report to EA and hopefully get the help that you need... :)
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

Or ask Rosemow on her page to see if she can help with this issue.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    You might want to post this over in The Sims 4 Help Center on the Answers HQ Forums in the link provide as this section that you've posted in is The Sims 3 Tech section... ;) And TS4 is Read only now.
    The EA team has moved The Sims 4 Help Center section to the Answers HQ Forums now. The Sims 4 Help Center section on this forum is now "Read Only". So you will need to click on this link if you have any issues that you want to report to EA and hopefully get the help that you need... :)
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

Or ask Rosemow on her page to see if she can help with this issue.

Hi @Indigos. I've moved this thread to The Sims 4 section which will mean it's not replyable too since this section is archived but, It's exactly as @lisasc360 has said above, the Help Centre is now hosted on Answers HQ so it'd be best to share this there.

I've done a quick search and found this thread "Constant Rejected Proposal" which seems to be reporting the same thing as you are. Do give it a quick read before posting and selecting the "Me too" button, just to make sure it is the same issue being discussed. SimGuruIcarus is the most recent post in that thread and he has asked for Simmers experiencing this issue to send on saves files in there to get more insight into the issue. If you could include that in your post there, it'd be really helpful. :)
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top