Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Prediction 2019 S1] In which month will we get the next pack?

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
elelunicy wrote: »
Now that quarterly teasers are gone, we have no idea when the next pack is coming. For we all know there could be nothing in this quarter. In which month do you think we’ll get the next pack?
Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

[Prediction 2019 S1] In which month will we get the next pack? 249 votes

December
3%
NivyxRoboSpongie06Bon06rambahadoerwormstache999Internal_ChaosKriticalKlownSimDestroyergombie567 9 votes
January 2019
22%
auroraael14HejixWedVibsebandcampsquirrelCynnaAnmirlaMoon_WillowJprp83stilljustme2DarcVader1LizzychicagoCAF84shazaam1Jennyggashcrash19simmietimeCeCeDotgraventheCsibeubi3 57 votes
February
33%
OneAdorkableGirlrudy8292alexspoom13alan650111IceyJaelias24PlayerSinger2010fruitsmisWritin_RegSimburianSuccycandy8Irdiwensimgirl1010DJQ1308robyngravesrosehrtgirlluthienrisingmock68Sonia016 84 votes
March
25%
Jeanlaundry232000Kita5399youilivefor92keekee53friendlysimmersdrake_mccartyloubyloulouRaevynmarbergagent_bevorangehippogriffkphillips2977SavvySimmieTLM08AngelEb95bizuktagfidelis_x0VeeVee294Puppy 64 votes
April
6%
GRIMMYMariefoxprice83JnyxJestTruAzairamlmeadowsfullspiralfiercephoenix91x_Always_Heart_xSigzy05Armilus616ScobreitskatylynnjaclynortizSterkinsenARTJasonschick80cauliflowersims 17 votes
May
2%
LeGardePourpreinvisiblgirlBagoas77aubsinga220Patricemikaelaholly 6 votes
June
4%
aprilroseoveronANNETTE1951BluelleLissyK9Nicocacola1992mariajane216aws200EricasFreePlayAshtontoAshton22AryaKhaleesiSimsterLiv 12 votes

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2019
    May
    4th anniversary statistics :
    • Jan. : 100% of January months got a pack be released
    • Feb. : 50%
    • Mar. : 75%
    • Apr. : 0% (the beginning of the fiscal year)
    • May : 50%
    • June : 100%

The future will depend on if Stuff Packs will be released or not while the next semester.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    December
    The last pack was Seasons 5 months ago and the current one Get Famous, so I would think they'll release at least an SP (which has been 8 months after the My First Pet Stuff controversy) for the christmas market, maybe even a GP (9 months ago). I mean these teams must have worked on something during the last months, right? There has never been such a gap between packs and they always released one in November or December. We had 5 months without any pack now, so I was thinking they were keeping another pack for the holidays.
  • Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    January 2019
    Yeah, but we got 2 EPs in one year instead of one. So in my opinion they mostly worked on GF after Seasons.
    20180613_230543.gif
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    January 2019
    Not even 2 days ago we got an EP.
    It will be january if not feb. Everything else is a bit delusional....imo
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited November 2018
    June
    I looked up the current release schedule for TS4 packs. They come every 1-12 months depending on whether it's an EP, GP or SP. I saw EP's come every 6 months. For GPs, 6-12 months between each. SPs come between 1-6 months apart. So between January and June we should see more packs.

Edit: I picked the wrong option. I should have voted January, not June. I was only going by release of EPs when I chose that.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    February
    I think we will get a gp in February.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    February
    Jan is too soon

The Sims Game
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    January 2019
    They're gonna want to get us excited for 2019 content and will start off with an SP or GP. We wont get another EP until July at the earliest.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    February
    A Game Pack in February, a Stuff Pack in April and a Expansion Pack in June.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    February
    February. Give the devs some time to relax with the holidays coming up.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    February
    I'm going to have to go with February unless they start up the endless stuff packs again then easily January.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    December
    Werewolves and Witches should be nice
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    December
    It's either a game pack or a stuff pack

Hopefully more supernatural game packs
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    January 2019
    I'm thinking late January or sometime in February
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    January 2019
    I’m thinking maybe an SP in January to go with Get Famous xx
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    April
    I ment to click march. Now I can't change it.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    February
    I think the next pack will be a GP in February.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    February
    I'm going to guess February and a Gamepack. We're way overdue for a GP.
    February
    I’m thinking maybe an SP in January to go with Get Famous xx

I hope not unless it includes some celeb type clothing for Pets.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    January 2019
    January or February, probably a GP or SP.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    March
    March seems about right, according to my psychic powers.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    February
    maybe a new game pack in February and a stuff pack in march :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    January 2019
    I expected something new in January, but as Kate said : They are going a bit dark and celebrate their holidays n stuff.
    I think we get something in feburary. I mean the franchise turns 19 and they will celebrate it with new content.
  • TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    March
    I think they are focusing on making more fleshed out and complete packs and not repeating the whole pets & pet stuff pack that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so many people off. So I think they will take their time to release a full pack. That being said they may release a stuff pack to hold people off. I think they realize that the sims community has not been happy with the quality of the content being released with the exception of a few of the packs, so I think we will see longer times in between EP & GP packs. I hope i'm wrong and they can release packs sooner but if its not well done, they will just perpetuate the dislike some of the community has for S4. They really need to have a string of successful releases to start changing the opinion of part of the community that has been so dissatisfied. Sure they can't undo what has been done, but at least if they start releasing what people are asking for and doing so well, the dissenters might come around. They have to be consistent with each pack being worth it though.
    February
    citysimmer wrote: »
    January or February, probably a GP or SP.

I'm expecting a GP in February.