Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity Chef?

Not any chance that after I build my house in DeSol Valley I can add the 'celebrity' lot trait and move in my 'celebrity chef' (top rung of the chef career) and family and get away with not being 'seen as posers'? Wrong kind of celebrity, I assume...
Sims 4 Gallery
EA ID: SheriGR
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
"What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Yeah, the level 10 branch of the chef career has always had that name. They probably should have renamed it so that it wouldn't be confusing
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    You could probably still make him a celebrity by writing a recipe book or vlogging about recipes.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    They'll still be seen as posers unless someone in the household has fame.
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    @DeadFishy may give that a try... @IceyJ I expect you're correct, but I'm not too sure I'll worry about the 'poser' thing? I'll think about it. Funny thing, though, that chef lives in the 'Old Salt House' in San Myshuno and (from before 'Get Famous' and people regularly come up to the house and take pics/gawk. Really a bit weird but I've always ignored it. I assumed it was because they are in a big house, but when they moved into an even bigger one I made in Newcrest I haven't noticed the same thing there. (Plus she lives with 3 'Space Rangers' and one top-level painter. (Both homes.) Since they have WAY over a million they can move wherever they want though. They all have worked really hard at careers. restaurants, retail, etc. ;) Can you tell I play with aging off? ;)

@Cupid Yup, I absolutely assume it would be so, but it would be fun if it would work, huh?

Thank you all for your input!
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • cabx88cabx88 Posts: 20 Member
    It's based on your fame level, not the name of the career title. But if you're obtaining fame while leveling the cooking career you should be famous enough in no time. Just wait to add the perk to your house until you're famous.