Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with CAS

Hello, I've been trying to figure out something in Sims 3 CAS that I can't seem to find, and I'm sure someone here can help me. I've been trying to take a Sim I already made back in CAS to see the outfits I gave him, but I can't seem to find such a button. Is there a way I can do that and I've just been missing it?
Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Click on a dresser>Plan Outfits. Click on a mirror to change appearance (hair, makeup, etc.).
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Click on a dresser>Plan Outfits. Click on a mirror to change appearance (hair, makeup, etc.).

I see, I didn't know you had to do it through Live Mode. :) Thanks!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    The mirror and dresser work great, but they tend to reset your sim's age within the current range unless you have a couple of mods to prevent that. Specifically, if you use NRaas MasterController's version of CAS or stylist, your sim's age will be unaffected; MC's Integration add-on will replace all EA versions of these interfaces (like the mirror and dresser) with their NRaas counterparts.

If you don't have mods, you can still access CAS for any sim. Bring up the cheats console (crtl-shift-c) and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes. Then shift-click on the sim and select "Edit in Create-a-Sim." You can turn tce off again with "testingcheatsenabled false."