Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wwe Family: A legacy

LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
Hi!
So with Get Famous I have decided to try and do something new and make my own sim-lit story, a legacy thing, and in the hope it will help me see it to the end I am making it public on this thread, constructive criticism and good advice is appreciated, so I can better myself, so here you are guys, my first story....even if it is only rules for now, oh and I know there might be some grammar and spelling errors but English isn't my first language but I do my best to catch these errors, but if you spot any, please don't hesitate to tell me so I can get them corrected

The Rules

Founder introduction

Time To Act

Worry

Progress

The Proposal
Post edited by LadyTigress on

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    WWE?!? I wonder if you'll have more obscure wrestlers like Papa Shango, Earthquake, or The Berzerker in this or will this have mainly more well known superstars.
  • Options
    I might, time will tell, so far, the only name I have settled on complelty is for my Founder, but gonna keep him secret for now until I post the first chapter
  • Options
    Founder introduction brand new day and here we have the vry first true entry! Decided to let my founder introduce himself here, though as a note, I am going to keep this story go slow for the time being, due to the aging bug in CAS, our founder started on three days YA, but I have MCCC so I was able to do something about that, side note, I will not be using MCCC much, I mainly have it for the ability to get the unplayed sims married and pregnant
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
  • Options
    @15aewar thank you glad you enjoyed it so far.

As for the spouses joining WWE, they will at least be getting the family name...hmmm souppose I could all ways create a club with the name WWE for the WWE family members to be in....i´ll have to give that some thought
  • Options
    A little update for you guys, though no new chapter: I been a little preoccuppied with Christmas coming up, and planning what to get for who focus has been elsewhere, and then saturday I lost my pet bird and its been hard to focus since then. I am hoping to get a new chapter out for before christmas so hopefully over the weekend or next week
  • Options
    I love your challenge story, it's really good. I can't wait to find out what happens
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Progress FINALLY! new chapter, things got hectic over december, then I got a new (and very distracting) game from my BF for christmas and then I got sick so its been, bleh but I am back now and I hope to get this back to a somewhat regular shcedule
    Post edited by LadyTigress on
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    The ProposalNew chapter
  • Options
    Hi guys. I am soooo sorry I havent updated this thing for like a month but right now my muse is gone and I am generally having trouble getting sleep so my energy is low af I will get back and update this...eventually....when however I cant say at this point I hope any of my readers will understand and bear with me
  • Options
    Punchbuggie23Punchbuggie23 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello lady tigerss
    This a great I idea . You could also some how mange to find a way for them to fight each other. Or make it something like the fight club rules lol. You could also build an ring for them to fight in. The club idea is a good one as well . which will also give a way to create partners to have by there side. You if you could also find away for them to fight each other without disliking each that would be great. You could also do it to were anybody can be challenged l just some ideas
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    stop I am ending the legacy here, please read the blog post for more info