Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expansion do you want next after Get Famous!?

Comments

• CBBCBB Posts: 11 New Member
    Other
    Personally, I'd like an expansion focused around running a hotel or maybe a religion expac, I think they could do it very tastefully.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Island Paradise
    Ideally a Romance GP. Other than that, an Island Paradise or Uni EP would be good :)
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    University
    University please!!! I beg you!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• PoohaPooha Posts: 3 New Member
    Other
    I would love love love farming. That idea gets me so pumped. The university and Island are both great ones as well though.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    University
    jooxis wrote: »
    Ideally a Romance GP. Other than that, an Island Paradise or Uni EP would be good :)

Yes, a romance GP would be so awesome! I would like to have slow dancing implemented into the game.
  • CrazyJJokerCrazyJJoker Posts: 1 New Member
    Other
    I really would love to see a farming/equestrian pack. I really missed having horses in the Dogs & Cats pack and I feel like they left it open when they named it specifically "Dogs & Cats."
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Other
    Witches.
  • SimsInHogwartsSimsInHogwarts Posts: 57 Member
    University
    University without a doubt, TS2 was great with the universities and really helpful with sims' careers. Not only did they build or max a lot of their skills, they also started from level 2-3 on their jobs. Hopefully they'll do the same on TS4. Although as mentioned before, I wouldn't mind a school game pack in general- I always wanted to be able to play my sims while being in elementary or high school!
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Other
    Elders expansion! I never play elders because there's nothing for them, but imagine a whole expansion including retirement homes, knitting skill, walkers, canes, special pranks, joking about age, etc? It could also include post-retirement odd jobs as well as a nursing career to go with retirement homes. It would be so nice to see more detail in all age groups, but especially elders.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    University
    I had chosen the University option and now that I think about it, I would definitely want some more jobs in the game... Without CC the list is a bit small, I'm not going to lie.
  • Dylan_BoiiDylan_Boii Posts: 3 New Member
    University
    A university would be very nice. Especially if you could get better jobs/higher loans after graduating from college.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Other
    I want Farming. And I'd also purchase a pack focusing on the poor households, as a contrast to all the glam we got with GF. Worn clothing, furniture and walls, I miss some worn rustic exterior textures from TS3. A new quarter with filthy or criminal back streets, broken stuff, garbage stuff, poor family stuff. Could easily add some spooky quarter stuff and a burglar career, too :) Hm, perhaps the poor aspect could be included with a Farm pack.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    University
    I would really like a University Pack, but I also feel like it would be so cool to have a pack where you could go to school with your children and teens. It would make it a lot more realistic. I would also love to have fantasy/sci-fi packs though, since I am a huge fan of sci-fi movies.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited January 2019
    University
    I would LOVE a Get to Class type pack with preschool for toddlers, live career elementary and high school and university where education has real cost and real rewards and team sports too.
  • ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    Other
    I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate but honestly nothing that has been done. I want something completely new that hasn't been done with a previous installment. For a while I quit playing until get famous because so far its been rebuying everything we have already done.
  • NovuNovu Posts: 21 Member
    Other
    I would rather have a "High School" expansion than university.

There are plenty of other ideas that should get a chance.
    - Rags to Riches (comes with poor neighborhood, can be homeless, there is burglary)

- Theme park / water park with roller coasters and giant water slides (own and create your own park)

- Boot camp expansion (live on military base, and have a military career, no actually warfare though)

Generally I am in favor of anything BUT university.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I would personally love to have a complete witch EP, complete with a world and loaded down with witchy content.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I want Farming. And I'd also purchase a pack focusing on the poor households, as a contrast to all the glam we got with GF. Worn clothing, furniture and walls, I miss some worn rustic exterior textures from TS3. A new quarter with filthy or criminal back streets, broken stuff, garbage stuff, poor family stuff. Could easily add some spooky quarter stuff and a burglar career, too :) Hm, perhaps the poor aspect could be included with a Farm pack.

Would love farming too. Including cows that roam, chickens out of the coop and other farmlife. The burglar career pack would be fun too. Would enjoy being a cat burglar...only high end stuff thank you.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Scifi/Into the Future
    Defiantly Sci-fi. Been wanting to see Sixam and more of their sci-fi stuff be implemented. We already have an explore-able plot but it would be nice to see more.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I picked Mythical because I've never played with witches before. I think it would also be fun to maybe have fae and werewolves. But, Island is a very close second.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    University
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    I picked Mythical because I've never played with witches before. I think it would also be fun to maybe have fae and werewolves. But, Island is a very close second.

If they were to make a mythical pack I would love to see dragons, hydras, and phoenixes. Witches and sorcerers would be cool too.
  • Leo2009SSALeo2009SSA Posts: 150 Member
    edited January 2019
    Other
    The next expansion should be a Romance themed one with:

- Cars, motorcycles and bikes
    - Carpool
    - Sims can teach their kids to ride a bike
    - Burglar
    - Drive-in theater
    - Movie theater
    - Love hotel
    - Amusement park with Ferris wheel, love tunnel and roller coaster
    - Picnic
    - Beach (sims can enter the ocean)
    - Love rug and sunbathing towel interactions
    - Suntan oil interactions
    - New romantic interactions (all we had in TS2)
    - New dance styles
    - Sims more aware of what happens in their surroundings
    - Miss Crumplebottom (in the game, not in the developers team)
    - A sleepwalker trait
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    University
    2019 would be perfect for me if we got:
    -University EP (with more than one uni to choose, like in The Sims 2)
    -Farming EP (with a country world like Apaloosa Plains, cows and chickens, more crops and farming supplies, a canning skill to make jellies and pickles, being able to make juices or wine with the fruits, and a system for selling stuff, like the one that came with Monte Vista I guess)
    -Tropical GP (I dont really care for the Island Paradise features, just travelling to the beach and staying at a hotel like in The Sims 2 Bon Voyage would make me happy, but a free update that allowed us to buy vacation homes in the destination, as well as in Granite Falls and Selvadorada would be awesome)
    -With GP (with many fun spells and potions, like turning people into frogs, perhaps even a secret world like we have the alien one, and any feature from TS1 making magic would be welcome)

Ok thats all I need for now :)
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    University
    Can't wait for university.
    Also hoping for a gamepack about hobbies which maybe will finally introduce bands in TS4..
    I was really hoping for them with Get Famous, BUT they will fit very well in a hobby themed pack in my opinion and we have already the fame system.. soo... but maybe it's just a dream of mine :p
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Pristine42784Pristine42784 Posts: 48 Member
    University
    CAF84 wrote: »
    I voted University, but actually, my dream EP would be a schools EP with the ability to follow kids to school and have an active teacher career.

Me Too! I have always thought that would be so cool. Plus with the way they have worked out how to join with the careers it should not be hard for them to apply it to children.