Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Information on the issues with CC Hair since the November 13th Patch

2...Next

Comments

• RockFairy42RockFairy42 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you but I don't believe I could do that as I have more than 5000 mods including hair, clothes, and building material things. I couldn't go through that many files just to find hair. I will just have to deal with no recolors until the Guru can figure it out I guess.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Thank you but I don't believe I could do that as I have more than 5000 mods including hair, clothes, and building material things. I couldn't go through that many files just to find hair. I will just have to deal with no recolors until the Guru can figure it out I guess.

I hope they fix it soon!
  • WolfushtaWolfushta Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! I have the same problem with the hair, and i was thinking... But i dont organize by hair, so is there another file that EA has by itself organized as Hair? Because i have like 2000+ CC and its organized by Creators not sections.
    Wolfushta wrote: »
    Hey! I have the same problem with the hair, and i was thinking... But i dont organize by hair, so is there another file that EA has by itself organized as Hair? Because i have like 2000+ CC and its organized by Creators not sections.

You'll just have to wait until EA comes out with their patch.
  • WolfushtaWolfushta Posts: 2 New Member
    Do you think its gonna take a long time? and will it fix all of my cc hairs then?
    Wolfushta wrote: »
    Do you think its gonna take a long time? and will it fix all of my cc hairs then?

I don't know. They have said they hope to have it ready soon. I hope it fixes everything.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    The patch today fixes it :)
  • RockFairy42RockFairy42 Posts: 4 New Member
    Where do I find the patch that fixes it?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Where do I find the patch that fixes it?

Hello @RockFairy42
    If you have automatic updates enabled in Origin, the patch will automatically be downloaded /installed when you log into origin.
    If you don’t have this, go to game library in Origin, right click on the Sims 4 picture, and click the update option.
  • Diamondvg1987Diamondvg1987 Posts: 1 New Member
    All my sims turn into blue mannequins, well mainly the females, after doing a batch fix, can someone please help me.
    edited November 2018
    All my sims turn into blue mannequins, well mainly the females, after doing a batch fix, can someone please help me.

Go to your Sims 4 Studio folder, find the batch fix for Allow CC For Random for the date you ran the fix, all of your original (unfixed) files will be there. Cut and paste them to your Mods folder, allow them to override the "fixed" files. The latest patch from EA should fix the hair problem. Open your game to see if the mannequins are still there.

If they are there could be a piece of CC that conflicts with the fix. To find it, move your Mods folder to your desktop and open the game to generate a new mods folder. Then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
  • GrisEtNoirGrisEtNoir Posts: 2 New Member
    SOMEONE HELP!
    Im so stupid and going to cry. I saw a yt comment that said if you are having trouble with cc hair to go download Sim4Studio and run random cc. I though "easy enough" and did it. Now when I go to CAS they are purple mannequins. Please someone help me. Im so scared that i wont be able to fix this. Please help
    - A frantic simmer
    GrisEtNoir wrote: »
    SOMEONE HELP!
    Im so stupid and going to cry. I saw a yt comment that said if you are having trouble with cc hair to go download Sim4Studio and run random cc. I though "easy enough" and did it. Now when I go to CAS they are purple mannequins. Please someone help me. Im so scared that i wont be able to fix this. Please help
    - A frantic simmer

Go to your Sims 4 Studio folder, find the batch fix for Allow CC For Random for the date you ran the fix, all of your original (unfixed) files will be there. Cut and paste them to your Mods folder, allow them to override the "fixed" files. The latest patch from EA should fix the hair problem. Open your game to see if the mannequins are still there.

If they are there could be a piece of CC that conflicts with the fix. To find it, move your Mods folder to your desktop and open the game to generate a new mods folder. Then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    edited November 2018
    This fix is no longer needed. The November 20th patch fixed all CC Hairs, Beards, Eyebrows and Eyes.
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • GrisEtNoirGrisEtNoir Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Go to your Sims 4 Studio folder, find the batch fix for Allow CC For Random for the date you ran the fix, all of your original (unfixed) files will be there. Cut and paste them to your Mods folder, allow them to override the "fixed" files. The latest patch from EA should fix the hair problem. Open your game to see if the mannequins are still there.
    >
    > If they are there could be a piece of CC that conflicts with the fix. To find it, move your Mods folder to your desktop and open the game to generate a new mods folder. Then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

Thank you so much! Overriding the files worked!
    GrisEtNoir wrote: »
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Go to your Sims 4 Studio folder, find the batch fix for Allow CC For Random for the date you ran the fix, all of your original (unfixed) files will be there. Cut and paste them to your Mods folder, allow them to override the "fixed" files. The latest patch from EA should fix the hair problem. Open your game to see if the mannequins are still there.
    >
    > If they are there could be a piece of CC that conflicts with the fix. To find it, move your Mods folder to your desktop and open the game to generate a new mods folder. Then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

Thank you so much! Overriding the files worked!

Happy to help!
    This fix is no longer needed. The November 20th patch fixed all CC Hairs, Beards, Eyebrows and Eyes.
  • TuckerLeapTuckerLeap Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m having problems with my Stealthic hair. After both updates even the one that fixes cc hairs Stealthics hairs are now causing problems in my game. Is there a way I can update them with sims studio or I know he’s no longer active on sims resource but is there a possibility he will still update them? I really love these hairs and would hate to play without them.
    TuckerLeap wrote: »
    I’m having problems with my Stealthic hair. After both updates even the one that fixes cc hairs Stealthics hairs are now causing problems in my game. Is there a way I can update them with sims studio or I know he’s no longer active on sims resource but is there a possibility he will still update them? I really love these hairs and would hate to play without them.

Have you tried deleting the ones in your Mods folder and redownloading the hair? What kind of problem are you having?
  • rainbowcuberainbowcube Posts: 4 New Member
    my sims aren't bald but when i play in live mode the hair just appears all stripey even worst some of them appear looking like monsters their skin and face is all red if you can please help me!
    nothing is working! i dont know what to do all my cc is really cute!!! i want to use it so bad!!!! im so confused!!!!!!!!!! what do i do. my sims look so boring. why me!!!!!!
    my mods dont look like their interfering but my cc dos not look right and what are you taking about im playing on mac so i might not have the right keys please tell me if so.
    i dont know what to do!!!!! :'(
    @rosemow can you please help @rainbowcube?
  • MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member
    This doesn't work anymore (batch fix) in 2019. 90% of my cc hairs are broken and show harsh color streaks. Scoured Google but can't find anything to fix these.