Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Get Famous 2 codes Give Away "WINNERS ANNOUNCED" (Thread Closed to Entries)

BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
This give away was made possible by the EA Game Changers Program! Thank you so much EA! For all those of you who are interested in knowing me as an EA Game Changer, I'm a Gallery Content Creator, find me on the gallery, by searching, BreeMiles or #BreeMiles!

My dear Friend @Meaganjo Who is also a Gallery Content Creator is generously donating another free code, made possible by the EA Game Changers Program! You can find Meagan on the gallery, by searching MeaganJo or #MeaganJo

Get%2BFamous%2BGive%2BAway.jpg

I have a code to give away for The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion Pack, all you need to do is drop a comment below to be entered for a chance to win!
Comment ONLY ONE time to be entered!

I will draw one name on Friday November 16 at 4 pm EST and will announce the winner shortly there after! The winner will need to DM me so I can send them the code!

Good Luck to everyone!
You have until Friday November 16th at 4pm EST to leave a comment, after that time comments will be closed!

Start posting your comments now

Thanks to MeaganJo, we have 2 codes to give away now!
End time will stay the same!

Here is a little something to be reading up on as you wait! The wonderful SimGuru's have put this together for us!
The Sims 4 Get Famouos - Reputation Info
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQiZZIvAPOrhFMj41E_zD1Nw3LDVMT-KTPporoAgpdNkjqK5cffSMsGga0N7ag9eJPd6AOL7IIhcvkx/pubhtml#

Post edited by BreeMiles on

Comments