Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the default hospital

how do i place it?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2018
    The only way I would know how to do this would be to get a sim into that career, and when they are at work, you can do what you need at that location. You will need a cheat to unlock the buy/build mode for that lot. First, enter the testingcheats on cheat and then bb.enablefreebuild
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    There's probably a copy of it uploaded to the gallery. I know there are plenty of variations on it because I went looking for a nicer hospital to replace the default. But, yes, you can do as LaBlue has said and copy it into your library from your game.

It's not much use though, as it will not function as a proper hospital if you place it in one of your worlds (I did it once for storytelling but soon got fed up with the wasted space and deleted it).
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    There's probably a copy of it uploaded to the gallery. I know there are plenty of variations on it because I went looking for a nicer hospital to replace the default. But, yes, you can do as LaBlue has said and copy it into your library from your game.

It's not much use though, as it will not function as a proper hospital if you place it in one of your worlds (I did it once for storytelling but soon got fed up with the wasted space and deleted it).

i just want the birth certificates when my sim goes into labor the only wany i know how to do that is go to the hospital but i cant
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

i just want the birth certificates when my sim goes into labor the only wany i know how to do that is go to the hospital but i cant

When your sims has the baby at home the birth certificates are in their inventory if I’m not mistaken.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member

When your sims has the baby at home the birth certificates are in their inventory if I’m not mistaken.

im pretty sure thats only if ive placed down the default hospital you have to go to the hospital deliver the baby then get the certificates
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    You don't have to place the hospital in a world to go to it. When the sim is in labor select "go to hospital" and you just go.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    I really wish our sims could visit both the hospital, science center and police station whenever they like. For story making, or simply because your sim would like to work a few extra hours...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I really wish our sims could visit both the hospital, science center and police station whenever they like. For story making, or simply because your sim would like to work a few extra hours...

Wish the gurus could update that in like they did it for the studio lot for Get Famous...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    When your sim is in labour just click on her and click ‘go to hospital’

—T