Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fountain and Pool issues after last Terrain patch? Anyone else?

Hiya:)

I'm posting a possible bug.

I'm playing a History Legacy - and I'm in the middle of my Greek/Roman generation. Last night, I spent 3 hours making their home, with lots of greenery and fountains. I played after that for around 2 hours with no issues.

I load up the game today after the patch, and my Sims were unable to pick up food and eat. They would cook it and then place it on the counter. When told to pick it up and eat, they would drop it to the ground.. outstretch their arms and reset. This is problematic, as they would starve to death given the choice.

I went through my entire house and deleted every piece of cc in it. (As this happened before with a cc stool - which I removed from my game) With every piece of cc deleted, I only had fountains and pools left. I deleted those, and immediately, my Sim was able to eat again. ( I would delete something, and then see if it fixed the issue- back and forth, so I know those on my lot are what were causing that issue)

I noticed pools on their own are not the issue, its placing lilypads (all of them) in them or using fountains in the pools.. (like the fish on the edges) Fountains don't seem to be causing an issue on their own, but I am now unable to place them "under anything" I'm not sure if thats new or not, as I don't really use fountains often.. Last night, I was able to place multiple fountains on various levels in various rooms.. and now I can't.

I did not remove my cc folder and test yet. Just posing this here to see if anyone else has noticed this issue as well. I have however removed all ScriptMods from my game, so its not that.

Anyone else noticed this or errors like this since the new patch ? Figured I'd ask and see before I begin my 50/50 method :/

Comments