Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some CC Qs.

I haven't updated yet since I'm still cleaning out my CC and not playing but...

1. Will CC be broken too with the new update?
2. I heard when you merge package files into one they make the game faster. Is this true? I mean it still has to load everyhting so...? My game is fast enough and doesn't lag but if it makes a difference anyway then I'd like to try it. Is there any point?
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    People have been reporting issues with hair/eyebrow colors and eyes, but I don't know the specifics.

Merging packages does improve performance. I would only recommend it if you're using a sizable amount of CC. Someone with 50 packages might not benefit much from it, whereas someone with hundreds or thousands of them definitely would. Some people merge them all into one, but I prefer to merge mine by category, that way if an issue arises and I need to unmerge, it'll be easier to find what I'm looking for.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    There is a thread that is keeping track of all the broken/updated Mods and CC here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-famous-nov-18#latest

CC hair and eyebrows that fall outside the set Maxis Match colors are being reported as broken (you cannot change the hair to a completely customized color).

Non-default eyes are also being reported broken.