Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghost (Death in family)

I know this is cruel and all but it was for an achievement. My sims wife died after i got the achievement from cooking. Will she always be a playable character or disapear. I do not want or need her anymore. And mean as that sounds. My current save is for the Child Prodigy achievement and i like the single father and daughter.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would just take her urn/tombstone to the cemetery and put it in the mausoleum. I'm assuming you are talking about Sims 3. If you are talking about Sims 4, ghost are culled after 90 days, unless they are playable, or a sim strengthens their connection to living. You can also send them into the afterlife to cull them as well. Ghost in Sims 3 doesn't get culled, as far as I know, doing so breaks the family tree. That is why I suggested taking her tombstone/urn to the mausoleum.
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    I am talking about sims 3 my apologies. I play on xbox360 version. How would i take her urn to the cemetery??
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Sorry, I don't know how on the console version of the game. The advice I was giving was for the PC version.
  • Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    I found it. There was an option for the sim to go to the netherworld. Thanks for your help it was helpful.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I would just take her urn/tombstone to the cemetery and put it in the mausoleum. I'm assuming you are talking about Sims 3. If you are talking about Sims 4, ghost are culled after 90 days, unless they are playable, or a sim strengthens their connection to living. You can also send them into the afterlife to cull them as well. Ghost in Sims 3 doesn't get culled, as far as I know, doing so breaks the family tree. That is why I suggested taking her tombstone/urn to the mausoleum.
    True, they don’t get culled, I have ghosts in my game from ancestors I played in 2010. And the cemetry is the best place if you don’t want them to bother you.
    5JZ57S6.png