Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Python/Terrain Update + Get Famous, Nov. ’18

Comments

• LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I guess I could fiddle around with the terrain tools while waiting..

good idea ;)
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• McFranceMcFrance Posts: 5 New Member
    Tested Art of magic and seems to be working for the most part, though you need to remove the night elf ears else you get random sims with huge bat ears.
  • Westcoastgirl34Westcoastgirl34 Posts: 113 Member
    edited November 2018
    I am having the same ISSUE with my CC HAIRS - I cant, change the Colour - it sticks to one colour on the palette what to do? How do i fix this issue?
    Never regret anything that made you smile <3

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @McFrance Is that this mod? http://sims4studio.com/thread/14779/art-magic The elf ears are part of it? Just getting the details right to list :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    @Westcoastgirl34 We don't know of a solution yet. I would imagine that Sims 4 Studio is working on one. We'll post here when we know more.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated:
    @McFrance Is that this mod? http://sims4studio.com/thread/14779/art-magic The elf ears are part of it? Just getting the details right to list :)

Yes it is.

@Westcoastgirl34 We don't know of a solution yet. I would imagine that Sims 4 Studio is working on one. We'll post here when we know more.

thanks - Im, a little stressed cause I love to create such beauty with CC artwork from ppl who make such beautiful life out of custom content... thanks to creators by the way... ;D i know some of my hair doesnt work, but i have a whole pile of hair i should check to see what works and doesnt... and then just keep it incase they figure out a solution.

~ WestCoastGirl34~
    Thanks @LuvMySimz !

Ahhh -- just downloaded it and it's a script mod, so we expected that one to break. It may well be broken in other ways as well.

thanks - Im, a little stressed cause I love to create such beauty with CC artwork from ppl who make such beautiful life out of custom content... thanks to creators by the way... ;D i know some of my hair doesnt work, but i have a whole pile of hair i should check to see what works and doesnt... and then just keep it incase they figure out a solution.

So far, it seems like all alpha hair and any Maxis Match hair with an alpha mesh is broken.
    McFrance wrote: »
    Tested Art of magic and seems to be working for the most part, though you need to remove the night elf ears else you get random sims with huge bat ears.

if you have noticed any issue with this mod it would be good to post in this S4S thread

So far, it seems like all alpha hair and any Maxis Match hair with an alpha mesh is broken.

ahhh i am fiddling around with them NOW, and so far, i can if i double CLICK hard - get some of them to work, Kiara24 hair works fine, the EA base works ofcourse naturally. I can get Anto's hair to slightly work if i double click hard on the colour..... this could be not broken at all....something technical yeah, but its not broken...

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • SimBooksSimBooks Posts: 4 New Member
    So, may not be related to broken CC, but when I updated my game, I didn't get the new clothes we were supposed to get. Am I the only one?
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    SimBooks wrote: »
    So, may not be related to broken CC, but when I updated my game, I didn't get the new clothes we were supposed to get. Am I the only one?

You need to level up in the stylist career for some of them. Are you sure that you really don’t have any of them? I think the female jacket is meant to be available from the beginning. Do you have that?

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    SimBooks wrote: »

A lot of them are career rewards for the new style influenced career. You will have to level up in the career to unlock them or utilize a mod or cheat.
  • McFranceMcFrance Posts: 5 New Member
    > @LuvMySimz said:
    > McFrance wrote: »
    >
    > Tested Art of magic and seems to be working for the most part, though you need to remove the night elf ears else you get random sims with huge bat ears.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > if you have noticed any issue with this mod it would be good to post in this S4S thread

Hi, yes I have notified them of the ear issue and yes thats the Art of magic mod :).

For anyone who likes custom paintings for their easels, that's also broken too.

AOM and Leniad Easel paintings
    sims4studio.com/thread/4254/aom?page=2&scrollTo=73040

sims4studio.com/thread/6924/leniads-cupboard?q=paintings

Andrews crafting enabler also broken or causing the broken paintings not sure which as they rely on this script to work, so my bet is that they wont work till this is updated.

sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
    (This mod enables custom content craftable items in the in-game menus. Craftable items include things like food, drinks, paintings, woodworking sculptures, and more)
    > @Rebbilina said:
    > SimBooks wrote: »
    >
    > So, may not be related to broken CC, but when I updated my game, I didn't get the new clothes we were supposed to get. Am I the only one?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You need to level up in the stylist career for some of them. Are you sure that you really don’t have any of them? I think the female jacket is meant to be available from the beginning. Do you have that?

I don't have any new furniture. Leveling up makes sense, but I searched through all my cc and maxis clothes and couldn't find the jacket anywhere.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited November 2018
    I found the jacket. I sorted in game in cas by selecting packs>basegame>jackets It's in the upper right corner.
    I'm pretty sure the other CAS assets are career rewards. I haven't sought out furniture yet, but I did find the portable easel in Activities/Skills, it looks exactly like the "Slablet Tablet" that we already had in game.
    YMdl7gO.png[\spoiler]
    edited November 2018
    @SimBooks Do you mean the patched-in new jacket? 99% sure someone said you have to level up in the career to get it.

Broken, possibly by Andrew's Crafting Enabler (a script mod):
    Confirmed fine by Creator:
    • Frimlin, Frimlin's Expanded Rewards Store
    For everybody awaiting weerbesu UI-Cheat update, it wont happen before the Get Famous is released.
    weerbesu wrote:
    There won’t be an update until Get Famous is released at the earliest (this mod modifies the Simology panel and the Simology panel behaves differently with Get Famous installed). Expect an update sometime this weekend.

edited November 2018
    Updated:
    • Bienchen, under Mods für An die Arbeit (Mods for Work): Always Determine Baby Gender, Amazing Birth, Amazing Promotion, Criminal Career Fix, Death Penalty, Hospital Career Fix, Less Sickness, Patients Sit, Stronger Coffee in Active Careers
    • Bienchen, under Mods für Elternfreuden (Mods for Parenting): Cure Sickness, No Autonomous Make Mess, No Text Messages for Fixed Bad Relationships
    • Bienchen, under Mods für Großstadtleben (Mods for City Living): Barfly Karaoke, Blossom Festival versions 1 & 2, Coffee and Snack Destroy, Craft Sales Table Fix, Flea Market Vendor, Food Festival, Lamp Festival, Landlord Text Fix, Less NPC Market Stall Orders, Nerd Festival, No Autonomous Singing Self Practise, No Curry Contest Shirt, Thirst Tweak Festival Tea, Tourist Overhaul, Uniform Raccoon, Speech Tweak, Weirdo Overhaul
    • Bienchen, Hiking Increases Herbalism
    • Bienchen, Vacation Wedding (Outdoor Retreat)
    • Bienchen, No Fake Vampires
    • Bienchen, Laundry Buffs and Solo Idles Fix

Thanks, @LuvMySimz !
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    Has this been mentioned.

NYRnTTw.png

from this post: http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5466603#post5466603

"There won’t be an update until Get Famous is released at the earliest (this mod modifies the Simology panel and the Simology panel behaves differently with Get Famous installed). Expect an update sometime this weekend."
    -weerbesu
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
    Yep! Thanks :) I'd forgotten he always waits on that mod for the pack.
    Update from TSR about the CC hair, they're working on finding the cause of the issue and working on a fix.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top