Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: A Cursed Vampire’s Legacy Challenge

The Sims 4: A Cursed Vampire’s Legacy Challenge
Version 2 of Vampire Legacy Adoption
By: sasukexnaruxsakura
narusasulover16
sasuxnaruxsaku

Background Story: You have been turned into a vampire against your will…. You find yourself in a place where a different group of vampires live. They are nice and friendly to you. They teach you how to survive the life of a vampire. Then you found out you can't have any children because of the type of vampire you are, you have done nothing wrong why did he take that away from you this is a CURSE! So, you and your lover start to adopt babies. So, you can to become a parent and try to live a happy Life.

~*Packs Needed*~
*Parent Hood
*Vampires
* Get To Work
* Seasons
*Outdoor Retreat
*Cats & Dogs
*City Living
First Thing Is….

• Make 1 Male or a Female Sim but as a VAMPIRE (Or any sim in a save you have, but they must be turned! with MC Commanded Center or by a vampire!)

• You will need to follow the rules of each of the Generations and what Aspiration you need to have. (I still call them Lifetime Wishes ^^’’)

• You must live in Forgotten Hollow at the beginning. You can build a house, just pick a premade one or get one from the gallery.

• No Money Cheats Allow!!

• You can adopt Babies or Toddlers!

• Toddlers must have at least 5 or more for each skill.

• If you have the Parent Hood game pack, they must get a good trait before they age up into a young adult. At least try to

• Try to complete kid Aspiration!

• Oh, you can have same sex couples if you want (So Same sex pregnancy is allowed if you want to do it)

• If your human lover’s passes on you can get a new love. It will be hard for your Sim to move on.

• You can have Pets if you want to.
  1. Play on any life span you want

Done with The Main Rules

Generation 1 (Founder)

You have been turned into a Vampire by Vladislaus Straud against your well…. Now you must struggle of what you have become. Then you met some more Vampires name Caleb and Lilith Vatore. They are the only ones that understand what your going through….

 Aspiration: Good Vampire
 Career: Culinary
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Cooking Skill, Baking Skill, Gourmet skill & Mixology Skill.
 Get Married before Adopting Kids
 Adopt 2 kids
 No biting Humans to drink their blood.
 Only drink Plasma Packs, Plasma Fruits & Plasma Fruit Salad (if you can for this one)
 Become Human after completing all your skills.
 Then get pregnant and have a baby with your own blood and lover’s. Rise that kid to have good life. This baby here will start the next Generation

Generation 2
That Cursed Vampire bitten me when I moved out of my house!! My Mother (or Father) told me who it was…. Now I have to live with my Mother (or Father’s) Pain. My Mother (or Father) forgot how to make the potion to turn me back into human again. Your Parents didn’t like to see you go down the wrong Path, because how much pain you’re going through. You didn’t care what school taught you or your parents.

 Aspiration: Public Enemy
 Career: Criminal
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Mischief Skill, Handiness Skill & Programming Skill.
 Get Married before Adopting Kids.
 Adopt 1 Kid
 Drink Plasma Packs, Plasma Fruits & Plasama Fruit Salad (if you can for this one)
 You don’t care if you drink from Humans.
 Then get pregnant and have a baby with your own blood and lover’s. Rise that kid to have good life. This baby here will start the next Generation

Generation 3
You disliked your Mother/Father’s ways of living. You move far away from them. Then you gotten bitten by the same Vampire that cursed your Family. You didn’t tell your Parents because you are mad at them. But you still want to help People.

 Aspiration: Nerd Brain
 Career: Doctor
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Logic Skill & Handiness Skill.
 Get Married before Adopting Kids
 Adopt 3 kids
 No biting Humans to drink their blood.
 Drink Plasma Packs, Plasma Fruits & Plasma Fruit Salad (if you can for this one)
Generation 4
You want to grow up taking care of flowers because you see a lot of them when you were younger…. Then the Cursed Vampire saw you at night in the park taken care of the Flowers. Then bites you on the neck… Then he evil laughs and walks flies away. A Few days later you realize you have become a Vampire….

 Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast
 Career: Gardener (Branch Floral Arranging)
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Gardening Skill, Fishing Skill, Herbalism Skill & Floral Arranging Skills.
 Adopt 4 Kids
 Drink Plasma Packs, Plasma Fruits & Plasma Fruit Salad (if you can for this one)

Generation 5
You love Video Games Your Whole Life and you want to do something with them. Then the Curse strikes again!!!

 Aspiration: Computer Whiz
 Career: Tech Guru
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Gaming Skill & Programming Skill
 Adopt 5 Kids

Generation 6
My Parents told me and my Older Brothers and Sister to keep an eye on vampires some to do with a Cursed. Then I failed and got turn into a Vampire. But I still want to find love and become a Musician

 Aspiration: Soulmate
 Career: Entertainer (Branch Musician)
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Max out all of the instruments Skills & Comedy Skill
 Adopt 3 Kids
 Then get pregnant and have a 2 Babies with your own blood and lover’s. Rise that kids to have good life. This baby here will start the next Generation

Generation 7
My Brother/Sister and I both move out together. Of course, our Parents was worried about the same vampire about getting us. But he got us when we were sleeping in our beds.
~*Oldest Blood Child (will be the next to Cont Bloodline) *~
 Aspiration: Friend of the Animals
 Career: Vet (open your own Business)
 Opening Up Vet Clinic
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Veterinarian Skill & Pet Training Skill.
 Adopt 1 Kids
 Turn your Brother/Sister Human again (after they complete their skills)
 Then get pregnant and have a baby with your own blood and lover’s. Rise that kids to have good life. This baby here will start the next Generation
Your Brother/Sister
 Aspiration: Bestselling Author
 Career: Become an Author (Home Business only, No Writer Career)
 Complete Aspiration, Writing Skill & Charisma
 Become Human after completing all your skills. With the help of your Big blood Brother/Sister
Generation 8
I move away from My Parents & Auntie/Uncle. I want to become a Internet Blogger because of the books I read of my Auntie/Uncle small stories about it. But also want to explore the City. But then The Cursed Vampire got me when I was walking back to my Apt.

 Move into a Apt.
 Aspiration: City Native
 Career: Social Media (Internet Personality Branch)
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Singing Skill, Writing Skill, Charisma, Comedy Skill & Gaming Skill
 Adopt 3 Kids
 Then get pregnant and have a baby with your own blood and lover’s. Rise that kids to have good life. This baby here will start the next Generation
Generation 9
I want to Become an Artist! I just got a Job as a painter. Then The Cursed Vampire got me when my Back was turn.
 Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
 Career: Painter
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill & Painting Skill
 Adopt 4 Kids

Generation 10
This is where I brake my Family’s freak’in Cure!! But he got me when I was doing my job…. I am so going to kill him!!

 Must need the Evil Trait (Hehehe)
 Aspiration: Master Vampire
 Career: Scientist
 Complete Career, Aspiration, Vampiric Lore, Mixology Skill, Logic Skill, Rocket Science Skill & Handiness Skill
 Adopt 6 kids
 Doesn’t care if drinking from other sims
 Kill the Cursed Vampire Vladislaus (It can as a vampire or after you become human, I know you need you use mods and cheats to help you with this)

You can stop it here if you want or continue it if you want to. I hope you guys enjoy this new version I work hard on it all day long. Bye Guys and happy Simming!! I can’t wait to see the stories that you do with this challenge :D

Version 1: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/939872/the-sims-4-vampire-legacy-adoption-challenge#latest
Origin ID: sasuxnaruxsaku
Sims 3 Acc: narusasulover16
SimsAmino: https://aminoapps.com/c/sims/page/user/sasukexnaruxsakura/bNJH_Gf0140r5DwDqVz035dVBEqbJ62
sims_forums_signature_by_narusasulover16-dcbvagx.png

Post edited by sasuxnaruxsaku on