Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selvadoradian Inheritable Trait?

Does anyone know if the child(ren) of a Selvadoradian native get any kind of special trait? Maybe similar to the one Father Winter's kids get? Or maybe one that's completely hidden? My sim just found out she's pregnant, and the father is a sim she met in Selvadorada, so I'm curious.
Gallery ID: floridameerkat
Family trees:
Young
Pearce
Niner

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Does anyone know if the child(ren) of a Selvadoradian native get any kind of special trait? Maybe similar to the one Father Winter's kids get? Or maybe one that's completely hidden? My sim just found out she's pregnant, and the father is a sim she met in Selvadorada, so I'm curious.

I don't think so unfortunately. They're just normal townies.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member

I don't think so unfortunately. They're just normal townies.

That's unfortunate. I was hoping their kids might inherit the ability to learn the Selvadoradian culture skill faster than normal or something.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner