December 14 - Friday Highlight is ready! Click here to check it out!
November 20 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.

Dexaard Natyre - A Sims 3 pets RP game!

WolferTigerzWolferTigerz Posts: 120 Member
edited November 11 in Expansion Packs
Dexaard Natyre
DN is only a few months old, though it is developing at a very high speed! We are a dog forum based around a newly created "breed" - Dexaards! Our goal is to allow people to find and express their creativity, fantasy is a huge factor playing and so are many other creative elements. DN comes with it's entirely new world created for the forum - Alotre. You may choose to play a wild pack, or a handler with their dexaard companions (or both, if you just can't decide!). We do not support forced activity in our forum, for we believe sims is a game people should play at their own pace entirely, so you may come, enter what you like when you like, chill with us, and go again for a couple of days, we do not mind at all! Our activities are often not restricted by time, though I would like to mention our team sports event leading from November to the end of December, there will be all sorts of fun: collaborations, prizes, games, activities,... so it is just about the perfect time to come check us out! Come show us what you've got, we are all very excited to see you around!
https://carcasser.wixsite.com/dexaardnatyre
http://dexaardnatyre.boards.net
~ ~
-Click on the images to get the full view! I made them really small so I don't take up space.-

Wild Activities!
~ ~
Wild dexaards in hunting
Aragon.png

My dex fighting my friend's dex in a brawl!
Aragon.png

Some water fun! - Photo by Natyre Wolf in the DN forums.
Daku-Water-Work1.png

Some creature chase :) - Photo by Fantasy in the DN forums
ejTvCoL.png

Foraging - Image by NatyreWolf in DN Forums
Nix-Foraging2-Plains.png
~ ~

Domestic Activities!

A dex lounging around instead of doing field work!
Ny-KOFIELDWORK3.png

Some domestic dexaards hunting with their handler! - Photo by NatyreWolf in DN Forums
Lucius-Hunting7-Mountain.png

A dexaard foraging with his handler! - Photo by NatyreWolf in DN Forums
Lucius-Foraging2-Forest.png

Dexaard herding
Lucius-Herding2.png

Two dexaards racing! - Photo by NatyreWolf in DN Forums
Obstacle-Race2-Aza-Ariel.png