Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game says "Not Responding" at loading screen?

jms62511jms62511 Posts: 167 Member
edited November 2018 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Hello all. My game was working fine before Halloween. The last time I've played was October 26th, and everything ran just fine. I downloaded CC and put them in. I didn't test them until the other day when I went to go play. Everything loads as it should, but when I get to the loading screen (Sims 4 intro), it plays the music and stays there. When the music stops, my game doesn't respond. I have to shut it down every time. I've tried everything I can think of: I've repaired the game, did the 50/50 method, created a new mods folder, reset the game folders, disabled Origin in game, and I even took out the CC I've added after the 26th. Nothing I've tried has worked. The only thing I haven't tried is reinstalling the game. I really don't want to have to do that, especially if it doesn't work. I've also updated the mods I do have, and that didn't fix the issue. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?
New Beginnings - Story on my Instagram page, bloominglotussims

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    For anyone that comes along wanting to help. This is being handled by Rosemow in another thread. Thank you!