Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @JoAnne65 : thanks for commenting!
    I alredy asked myself when Leo would appear! But because Daryl has become a merman now I can´t think of him having a dog!
    Daryl has become a very good looking, handsome young man, I can understand why the women want to be with him! ;)
    (It was sad how Ismael died, btw! :'( )

Yes, I love to play at Northeney, it reminds me of a lot of holidays I´ve spent together with my family at the north coast of Germany, in the Netherlands and at the Nordfriesischen Inseln! If only there were tides, then my Sims could go into the watt!

Same here, curious of what will happen to Daryl! Hopefully this little mermaid isn´t the b... she seems to be!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2020
    I had no idea you were reading in... Dutch? Wow, impressed :o Leo is patiently waiting in the library, when it’s time for him to show up, I want room to be able to really focus on him the way you are focusing on the animals in your story. A houseboat is not a good place for a dog ;)

P.s. Forgot to mention I liked how you celebrated New Year’s Eve in the game, with the fireworks. I regret I missed that actually at the time

5JZ57S6.png
    @JoAnne65 : well, first I´ve tried to read it in Dutch, I can understand a bit, so I was confident that I could read your story! ( :D I was sooo wrong!)
    No, I let google translate it into German and rhyme the pieces together which are translated a bit weird. :D I don´t understand every single sentence but it is enough to understand your story!! And I like it very much, I´m just hoping Daryl will find someone to accompany him, he seems a bit lonely (and I don´t mean the dog! :p )

When Tyler was lonely, before he found Stella, he got T-Rey and Streuner, after they joined him it was very hard for me to find the perfect wife for him! ;)

Ah, yes, the firework: I had to buy a lot of rockets for them because I´ve always missed the explosions! :D And my family wasn´t helpful at all: I wanted them to stay together and watch the fireworks together, but especially Thore and Tyler had the urgent need to go back in and seperate from the family! :D It was like herding fleas!
    And the story about Streuner will be continued!
    I just had to tell the family´s story, because Streuner`s story was at a point where I would have given away too much information about the current events my family is dealing with at the moment!
    So I think there will be an update of his story in the next few weeks!
    edited February 2020
    The days went by and one day Samuel got his last hugs from his dad.
    ZhQzFTz.jpg
    Sbr7Nur.jpg
    As a baby, because he became a toddler. :D
    nVpTjLY.jpg
    LRRxumf.jpg
    3DTuHQx.jpg
    After this incident Tyler decided that it was the first thing for Samuel to learn how to manage the potty!
    xY9Fx1r.jpg
    i6XS38n.jpg
    TxjQl45.jpg

Then his mum decided that Samuel had to learn to walk to be more independent.
    8wcDbWE.jpg
    fQCHkDa.jpg
    5zk9em9.jpg
    9SmBdfI.jpg
    o0k00no.jpg

After he learned how to talk, too, at this day, he was allowed to play until it was time for bed for him.
    4X7SmcZ.jpg
    agrXfNV.jpg
    PqnnJPi.jpg
    EvYwJ2d.jpg
    xFBxUmw.jpg

While Samuel learned intensely, his dad and his uncle rode the horses together.
    Well, not together at first.
    Thore was the first to escape home.
    m6j8y4m.jpg
    But because he couldn´t ride so good it was easy for Tyler to catch up with him.
    FUAYqfW.jpg
    wZ8NRuQ.jpg
    2sUSmR7.jpg
    McpKxop.jpg
    0GOssp6.jpg
    Xdg8z8M.jpg
    Tyler was angry at his little brother and had the urge to talk to him about Stella. He couldn´t believe that it was Thore´s fault that he flirted with her, it had to be Stella who was cheating on him! But he had to know what Thore said why he flirted with her! So after showing his brother who was the better horseman (and the better one in almost everything! ;) ) they talked.
    Thore asked Tyler for forgiveness, he should have known better not to care for the wife of his big brother! He begged him that he wouldn´t ever do this again and that he would stay away from Stella as far as he could! Tyler belived him and even Thore believed himself. At the end of the day their relationship was restored again.
    JILxhZg.jpg

And this was good, because at the next day Haldir told Thore and Seth what they had to do to restore his trust. There was a problem with one of the companies the family owned in Roaring Heights, so the king and paterfamilias decided that Seth and Thore had to take care of this problems. How was within their estimation. He was fed up with both of them. Haldir was well informed about their rich kids party nightlife and was extremely angry about their behavior, especially Thore had incurred his father´s anger!
    How could he even think of Tyler´s wife??? And then flirt with her in front of his beloved husband who took this too near to his heart???? Travis was so sad, it nearly broke Haldir´s heart! But even within his sadness Travis begged his husband not to be too strict, the both were young and especially Seth was a nice boy after all!
    So Haldir came to the conclusion that they had to work for the family to learn that it was always the family to come first, that it´s always the best to work together and that no-one should be hurt by the behaviour of a family member.
    Within a few days of time Thore and Seth had to pack their bags and had to leave for Roaring Heights.

Unnoticed by everyone this happened:
    QTMFlD1.jpg
    fiaVfyc.jpg
    tzTUikc.jpg
    At least two of the family members had fun in their lives. :p
    I believe Samuel's got dad's eyes.
    And indeed, stay away from your brother's wife!
    5JZ57S6.png
    Kaila gave birth before Thore and Seth left for Roaring Heights
    JyGn5kQ.jpg
    She got a girl, Knirpsi, and a boy, Knirps.

Both accompanied the boys to their new home.
    OkotLVZ.jpg

The first thing Seth and Thore did when they arrived at RH was to visit the board walk. They´ve heard a lot about the fun park and wanted to ride the roller coasters and the merry-gow-round.
    hR9ACFf.jpg
    zSp4T1O.jpg
    QxxxYoB.jpg

They cared for the family business and because they were geniuses they solved the problem and the short group sales grew again in no time. So they had a lot of free time, Seth was out a lot in bars and discos in the evenings and nights, Thore wanted to spread his creativity across the town. (with moderate success, he was caught in action twice!)
    CYjAhHd.jpg
    wfiJAzn.jpg
    A1SOuv1.jpg
    e7F8oM9.jpg
    1NM3M88.jpg
    fkbHPaG.jpg
    Pxv4Ljl.jpg
    xsVKMxz.jpg
    spztwdG.jpg
    zzlIWv1.jpg
    ChlwaPp.jpg
    3sasyTZ.jpg
    He felt terrible. He decided to stay home after the arrests, not wanting to go anywhere.
    Seth began to worry about him. Thore found a rat and bought a cage for it, talked with it almost half of the day while on the other half he was petting this disgusting animal.
    NyIkddw.jpg
    GyhCP2B.jpg
    BJHBG7A.jpg
    3u5MuvF.jpg
    SLmhaiC.jpg
    Jvhbv28.jpg
    Seth began to think that his best friend was getting bonkers. And he knew why, although he didn´t want to think about it because it would have put him into a bad position. He didn´t want to decide between his father and his best friend!
    So he strained his brain to get a solution where he didn´t lose one of them.

On one morning at breakfast he talked about his idea and although Thore wasn´t convinced that this was ok at all, he couldn´t do anything against it, because Seth already had everything planned.
    So on one cold morning in RH Thore had to welcome a few roommates.
    BdLGJZU.jpg
    cxcw2DD.jpg
    9aoieDR.jpg
    They liked him a lot and Seth was proud that his plan to distract his best friend from thinking too much about his mother was a success.
    76VxWdu.jpg
    Seth was even more proud of himself, because there was one girl who had some crush on Thore and Thore seemed to like her a lot!
    kxdkzgq.jpg
    They´ve spent a lot of time together.
    bqQoRZn.jpg
    wsYX7Zc.jpg
    mOzhHGy.jpg
    MqpTjCb.jpg

In the following weeks the two friends had a lot of fun together with their roommates
    5aGi7Gh.jpg
    gwCwFTo.jpg
    cHlCY5I.jpg

Perhaps a bit too much because on one morning Seth´s phone rang and a friend of him told him that she gave birth to their little daughter Aldelheid.
    Seth was shocked at first but then he was thrilled: he was a father! Now he had a tiny little girl whom he could love and care for and whom belonged exclusively to him!
    He drove over to his friend´s house, snuggled with his daughter and took her with him!
    J3f83BC.jpg
    uU3BuLy.jpg
    ldGykSB.jpg
    0G11PvT.jpg
    X75dd9Q.jpg

On their way back home to Northeney (they successfully saved the company so they were allowed to come back!) they´ve first stopped at Willapa Valley, they didn´t want to hurry home, because Seth had to think about how to explain his little daughter to his parents and to his granddads! :p
    VfibSb6.jpg
    bxjyuzD.jpg
    They met Thore´s brother Haden and his husband Quintus
    nGvpHXz.jpg
    jy30V1v.jpg
    gRiibzH.jpg
    KKXLHWI.jpg
    aDTkp9e.jpg
    wX0Dm2I.jpg

played with Adelheid
    ITc2VgK.jpg
    lja6N0v.jpg
    uz4ASnK.jpg
    UdNq5vW.jpg
    IU1lKfj.jpg
    2RP9XFV.jpg
    and taught her how to walk and talk
    3IZ18Ay.jpg
    678IMB9.jpg
    4xunPr7.jpg
    HtMKF5P.jpg

But after some time they had to go home again and Seth had to tell his parents and his grandparents that there was a new family member, his daughter!
    Tyler and Stella were surprised but fell in love with their granddaughter almost immidiately and while Haldir and Travis loved her, too, Haldir was a bit concerned, because Adelheid was a normal human, Seth would outlive his daughter for centuries!

Adelheid and Samuel didn´t care for the problems of the adults, they were happy to have a friend to play with!
    VF5mY3C.jpg
    @JoAnne65 : :D indeed, stay away from your brother´s wife!
    Not exactly, Samuel has a mix of Stella´s and Tyler´s eyes, but he could clearly be recognized as a Helmquist!

There is a second chapter I made after you´ve posted and if you have time and wait for about half an hour there will be a third one! ;)
    Read it, poor Thore, his creativity isn't much appreciated lol. And little Adelheid was a big surprise!
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited February 2020
    Back at home Thore did a lot to distract himself. He always was out of the house early in the morning
    HpqlBiO.jpg
    yRcf2ZL.jpg
    did a lot of workout
    ztszj4w.jpg
    8GainMm.jpg
    and tried everything to avoid coming home.
    zr87YuX.jpg
    yY0A9e8.jpg
    jHfHzeu.jpg

Travis knew his youngest son and wasn´t happy at all about his behaviour. He talked with Haldir about his concernes and it was then when his husband told him what his foreboding was about years ago. And that it now arrived!
    OSX6CrA.jpg
    Travis was shocked that Haldir didn´t say anything to him for such a long time and accused his husband to be unfair to him for being so secretive! They had a very bad argument and went to bed alone, for the first time in years!

But they weren´t the only ones who slept alone
    IxdZnBG.jpg
    Stella and Tyler hadn´t shared their bed for quite a while now! Even when Stella tried to get into her old side of the bed she couldn´t because T-Rey took care that she couldn´t get too near to his master!
    VmiAwLy.jpg
    He couldn´t stand her anymore and he didn´t like her smell at all!

Tyler and Stella did their best to let Samuel know that they loved him
    NQywBfE.jpg
    OvS4yTy.jpg
    But even their little one noticed that there wasn´t much harmony between them anymore.
    He was crying a lot what made Travis take care for him almost every time Samuel needed someone.
    His dad always tried to spend time with him, too, but he was distracted a lot by his mum.
    Stella wanted to talk about their relationship with her husband
    caRtNgx.jpg
    but instead of talking to her Tyler moved away from her even more
    cq8t9e9.jpg
    n3sTawc.jpg
    basically he fled from her
    lmSGA6e.jpg
    ixp82Ts.jpg

The only one on whom he could count on was his best friend, T-Rey.
    They were almost inseparable!
    KP73obp.jpg
    d3Tr9vN.jpg
    e4y9F9q.jpg
    0LWUNcq.jpg

Tyler felt betrayed by all of his family members.
    His dads clearly knew what was going on between him and Stella and didn´t help them to overcome their problems, his son brought home a little girl from an unknown woman and his brother longed for his wife. No wonder that he felt so bad. It seemed as if all the burden of the world rested on his chest. Sometimes he couldn´t even breathe normal!
    Only long walks with T-Rey helped him to relieve some of his pain!
    K63NP1R.jpg
    eSPYpb8.jpg
    y4lifTk.jpg

And while he was trying to heal his pain Thore and Stella did the inevitable wrong step:
    e7ErAeZ.jpg
    Xe2YteF.jpg
    Lol, well, admit it provides a juicy story :D It is sad though, for everyone involved...
    5JZ57S6.png
    @JoAnne65 : it´s sad, indeed!
    It was something I´ve always tried to avoid!
    Over time there were a few brothers who liked their sibling´s partners very much in my game and I always watched like a hawk over every movement they´ve done towards their sibling´s partners (although I tried to mod out the attraction to them, but wasn´t very effective :D ).
    I don´t want them to divorce, because I want them to have an "everlasting relationship with their soulmate" <3 and because I had to put in so much effort to get them a partner in the first place that I don´t want to search for a "soulmate" again! :p

But I have to admit that Thore and Stella couldn´t be supervised at all! Every time they were at home they spent their time together and were flirting like teenagers! If this happend in my game before I always pulled the rip cord and moved the couple out and tried to avoid the drama. :p
    But this time I just let them sort the things out for themselves....

BTW: your story begins to get sad! :'(
    Poor Daryl, he is so lonely and then the compulsion to swim so long and that his heart becomes a cold stone, such a joyless life! (hopefully he has to rescue a certain dog and gets to be cheered up by him! :D )
    The pictures you´ve taken are so beautiful, Isla Paradiso is so colorful and you really have captured the atmosphere of it perfectly! <3
    Can´t wait to read more abbout Daryl!!!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry Not sure how I missed your posts, but had a notification this morning. Had a lot to catch up on. :smiley:
    Seth and Thore are definitely having too much fun! :lol: They did not learn any lesson by getting kicked out of uni!
    I feel so sorry for Haldir and Travis with the love they have for their family, and seeing all that is happening and the foreboding is now present instead of future.
    Congrats to baby Samuel being born. So sad that the parents are not thrilled.

Glad that Tyler took care of the baby. He should be talking with his wife and taking care of her!
    Not having any relationship with his wife is not a good thing.
    That can only lead to more trouble and so it seems it is.
    Loving the drama here!

Oh my, they actually flirted in front of the family. Yes, Stella and Thore both owe apology's, but Tyler should be apologizing to Stella for his behavior too, especially if they want to work things out. Not running off with the horses. Stupid man! Sorry, had to say it. :grimace:
    Poor Seth so confused about things and not realizing there are two sides to every story...and sometimes three or more. :lol:

Lol at Samuel drenching his Dad!
    Nice to see Stella interacting with her son.
    I'm glad that Thore and Tyler talked. Hopefully Stella and Tyler will too.
    :love: the kitties loving!

Sweet new kitties. Glad the boys will have company.
    Of course they played at the boardwalk. :grin:
    Glad they solved the problem so quickly but apparently still have too much free time and Thore still getting in trouble.
    Love the roomie idea!
    Oh! Daughter, sweet name Aldelheid. I hope he will be a good father.
    He is a good father! :smiley:
    Nice that Samuel and Aldelheid have a playmate to grow up with.

Bummer that Thore didn't find that special someone to bring home with him.
    Such beautiful pictures of your town! I forget to say that when commenting about the story.
    I'll say it again. Stupid man. Don't look to your parents to solve your problems!
    Oh, my, shoulda seen that coming!! :flushed::lol:
    Totally enjoying the drama.
    As such it does suit your playing style: following what your sims do :mrgreen: (I'm much more controlling myself) I'm really curious where this will take them. And you ;) I can tell your in agony haha.

Thanks for the compliment :blush: And as for Leo, it won't be long now!
    5JZ57S6.png
    @bekkasan : thank you for your long comment!
    Yes, there will be more drama coming along! >:)

You´re right, Tyler should talk with Stella, even after her flirting.
    She did something very wrong, but she tried to talk to him so many times before and he always turned away from her unfortunately. He is a loner and is used to solve problems on his own and during their marriage he didn´t change. So Stella was a bit lonely in their relationship and she was thankful for Thore to adore her as a friend and as a woman.

But Thore should have kept his fingers off of her! In no way is this an appropriate behavior!

Seth is a very good father, I´m much further ahead in their story so I can confess that Adelheid hit a homerun with her dad! He was so happy to have her and he never was angry about her mother of getting pregnant with her! He loves her sooo much!!! (although her mother doesn´t care for her very much, Adelheid gets more love from her dad than Samuel, who has a mum and a dad! :'( at least Travis and Haldir care for him!)

So stay tuned for more interesting incidents! :p
    @JoAnne65 : I was in agony! :D
    I really don´t micromanage my family, but when it comes to flirting with the wrong person: that was always a no-go for me and I always scotched it. But this time I endured it, mey, that was hard!!! (I really didn´t want the brothers to have a fight over a female, I don´t like Haldir´s and Travis´ kids being angry at each other!)

But it lead to such an interesting story! I´m so eager to tell it, I can´t wait to write the next chapter! (I´m already way further in the story and I could write at least 7 to 8 chapters right away! I really have to tell me to stop with my writing so the few who read my story won´t be overrun by the it!)

Can´t wait for your story to be continued, I´m so sorry for Daryl! He seems so sad! Poor cutie!
    edited February 2020
    Thore and Stella were late for breakfast this morning, well observed by Haldir, Tavis and Seth. They knew what that meant and all three of them were very angry.
    Tyler came to breakfast even later, he didn´t feel well, wasn´t hungry and didn´t want to face his brother and his wife.
    But Haldir had called everyone to eat so he had to follow his father´s order, as he always did.
    W2KRvKR.jpg
    RuWiTHt.jpg
    During the meal all of them couldn´t face each other and every time Stella or Thore said something the others didn´t want to hear what they were talking about. They were seen by Seth when they were making out at the time when Tyler was walking T-Rey and he even knew that his mother spent the night at Thore´s room! He was seething with rage! They didn´t even hide anymore! How could they do this to his father? But Seth was angry at his father as well. Why didn´t he do something? Why was he so passive of all this betraying?
    A9E5KC0.jpg
    He was so angry about his best friend, his mother and his father!

When the breakfast was over Tyler went out to the horses, groomed them and took Franco for a long ride.
    He had to leave, getting out of the house and feeling better again without the bad mood that was surrounding him and that prevented him from breathing!! Of course he noticed the bad mood at the table and he didn´t want to think about the consequences he had to face. And on top he felt bad, health wise. He had a lot of headache lately and he had no appetite anymore. No wonder, he thought, with all the mess his selfish wife and his self-centered brother had caused!
    And no-one helped him! Not even his dads who had always told him in the past that it was essential for a good marriage to be faithful! And now his stupid wife made a fool of him (with his brother!!!) and either dad nor daddy helped him or spoke a word of command! He dashed across the island, unaware of tears running down his face.

If only he had stayed at home! Then he would have noticed that his dad supported him unconditionally! Haldir took Stella to task about the situation. He told her that he didn´t accept her behavior at all and that she was a b....! He shouted at her and expected from her that she should overthink her behavior and that she should decide for her husband!
    tcmo4bQ.jpg
    wHBGcsD.jpg
    ozYnHrd.jpg
    b9IvQ6m.jpg
    But Stella didn´t back down! With the emotional support of her new lover (little did Thore know at this time that his daddy would confront him with his wrong behavior as well! But Thore was lucky that only Travis talked to him, if Haldir had got his hands on him it could have been that he had been kicked out! But Travis just commanded him that he had to apologize to his bigger brother and that he had to stay away from Stella!)
    Seth heard Haldir´s and his mother´s fight and wanted to confront his mother, too. At least his granddad did something about her unappropriate behavior!
    Wk2DcWy.jpg
    X94MNlo.jpg
    X5zcnVo.jpg
    00yYmuN.jpg
    He told her that he was on his father´s side and that he thought that she was the bad one! He loved his father so much and couldn´t stand his mother´s cheating anymore. He thought that she was selfish and egoistic and that if she wanted to betray his dad that she should have chosen somebody else than Thore! And he told her that she was stupid, too, and irresponsible for getting another baby and left it up to Tyler to take care for his little brother Samuel!
    But Stella didn´t back down to her son, either, as she told Haldir she now told Seth, too, that it was up to her what she wanted to do in her life and that she was fed up with Tyler´s hostility and his solitary! She wanted to be loved again and desired again, feelings she had lost long ago! And that Thore gave her all of that and if her son didn´t want her to be happy again, so it be, than he had to deal with his feelings, not she!
    GFKGR4P.jpg
    7tVBvAQ.jpg

When Tyler came back from his ride (just because Franco was tired) he was caught by his brother.
    Thore had a bad conscious about the cheating and wanted to apologize to Tyler.
    8HXD9Yy.jpg
    oaKCxTJ.jpg
    ar3h07A.jpg
    8xaj7QT.jpg
    0C9zi1t.jpg
    But his apology wasn´t well recieved.
    First Tyler was thinking of something completely different when Thore approached him and then he wasn´t willing at all to leave it with one apology of his stupid brother! He took away his wife, how should he react to such a thing? Forgiving his brother for destroying his life?
    No, he wouldn´t forgive him! He took the chance to let out all his anger and frustration, his brother deserved it!
    1r3jXfY.jpg
    avT3Zgc.jpg
    niPWXQg.jpg
    CEMcBoq.jpg
    Thore couldn´t believe it. Had his silent brother just shouted at him? Called him selfish and stupid? He just wanted to excuse himself and now his brother didn´t want his excuse? But he had in mind what his daddy told him, that he had to smooth out the wrinkles, otherwise his dad would punish him for not getting the situation good again.
    So Thore tried to apologize again.
    wULOfL9.jpg
    UFIS7VY.jpg
    aml4EBr.jpg
    gYzE2qS.jpg
    gYzE2qS.jpg
    But he had fu..c..k.ed things up badly with his brother who told him that it wasn´t nice to be the one who had been betrayed by his wife and his
    brother.
    fFPIi2W.jpg
    zoEjypr.jpg
    But Thore begged hard for forgiveness
    dKs9gos.jpg
    RpZ4rAR.jpg
    IdC0ZWI.jpg
    I8rAH07.jpg
    and Tyler seemed to condone him.
    But it only seemed as if he gave in. When Thore wanted to hug him because he belived that everything was ok again, Tyler backed away from him. He couldn´t stand his brother anymore.
    AfCIU1Z.jpg
    6S1nc1u.jpg
    He went to bed early, followed by T-Rey who guarded over his master´s sleep. Tyler was so exhausted from this day, he felt bad, his stomach hurt, he still had a bad headache and he felt as if the whole world was against him. He, although he was a loner, felt lonely....

But he wasn´t lonely at all. Haldir hadn´t forgotten Stella´s opinion against his son, which she told Seth! He hadn´t forgotten that she had the opinion that it was all Tyler´s fault that she had to search for love in another man! It wasn´t! In his view she was the one who was responsible for all this trouble! From the beginning of their relationship she knew that Tyler was a loner and she knew that he wasn´t somebody who could easily talk about his feelings. She also knew from the beginning that she would never get to know his whole soul, he was always honest with and about this to her. He had some troubles to open himself up to somebody fully and she knew that! But she wanted him so Haldir had the opinion that she had to deal with this deficiencies of his son!
    And he told her about his forboding! He had told her at Seth´s birthday when his grandson became a teenager some years ago! He had begged her that she should be aware of it! And he told her that if she couldn´t deal with her husband´s lonely wolf behavior she had had to leave him then! Not betray him! She could have avert this all! It was her fault that this situation escalated so badly! And that two of his sons were mentally destroyed by her! Haldir was so angry about his daughter-in-law that he followed her into the living room where he shouted all his frustration and anger into her face!
    CU6lyZg.jpg
    9VTSEwg.jpg
    jmxVk4U.jpg
    Travis was so sad that his husband had to take on this burden to tell their daughter-in-law all this! He felt for him and his anger about Haldir not to tell him his foreboding all the years, vanished.
    ICqAg0q.jpg
    pTckTTg.jpg
    CcC6rVm.jpg
    XZeQ2Et.jpg
    72hDKUF.jpg
    When Haldir´s vent was over he put Stella in the situation of chosing between restoring her marriage or leaving the house! He was fed up and just thought about his two sons who suffered from Stella´s unreasonableness.
    It's really escalating, but that was to be expected. She will have to make choices (and I wonder if things aren't beyond repairing by now).
    5JZ57S6.png
    It certainly is escalating! And the whole family is involved, as well, which isn´t good for her decision, either!
    She has a tough decision to make, especially because Tyler doesn´t want to speak to her at the moment, which makes it much more difficult to decide! But she had enough time, I think, because Haldir had told her at Seth´s birthdaywhat the future could be...
    I think it´s a pity that Tyler is such a stubborn loner, he contributed to this situation a lot as well! :'(
    In the next days the things calmed down a bit.
    So it seemed, but under the surface the anger was boiling up. Everyone tried to avoid to talk about the betrayal of Tyler through Stella and Thore and they tried to stay away from each other.
    But Seth couldn´t forget what his mother and his best friend had done to his father. So one day at dinner he reproached his mum and Thore for betraying his father.
    M6dTeir.jpg
    Thore at least was decent enough and apologized for it to Tyler. Tyler mumbled something nobody could understand, finished his meal and went off.
    Stella just went off as well, angry about her son who seemed to think that it was all her fault, that she was the one who made this situation as bad as it was. But she was the one who tried everything to save the marriage! She tried to talk to Tyler but he always went away from her. She even became pregnant again, because she knew that he always adored her through her pregnancy and after she gave birth! But nothing helped, Tyler drifted away from her and she was caught in a marriage where only she gave love and devotion but not her husband!
    So it was such a relief for her when Thore began to flirt with her! He was so similar to her husband, his character, his look, everything! How could she resist him?? He wanted her, he made it crystal clear, whereas her husband didn´t even want to sleep in the same bed with her! So was it really her fault that their marriage went downhill?
    When Seth wanted to talk to her about the future and that he wanted her to excuse herself to his dad she had enough!
    S4DeIfX.jpg
    iYIzQfs.jpg
    dJiCjrJ.jpg
    She told her son that it wasn´t her fault at all that they were in that situation now! She told him that it all was Tyler´s fault! If he only would have talked to her! She bursted out loud in anger and frustration!
    But Seth didn´t accept her recrimination, he was shocked that his mum thought that she had every right to betray his dad!
    0BWvmNU.jpg
    He told her that he talked with the granddads about it and that they told him that she was told by Haldir at his birthday what the future could be if she wasn´t aware of it!
    He told her that he knew exactly what the foreboding was about! He told her that it WAS all her fault, because her actions led to the insensibility and unapproachability of Tyler. Haldir had told her something would happen to his son that would lead to his restraint. And that she should be aware of the beginning signs! But obviously she didn´t notice what happend to her husband because she was so selfish and didn´t believe a word of Haldir´s prophicy.
    Seth was furious and screamed at his mother. She was so egocentric and selfish! It was so good, he screamed, that he didn´t inherit any of her attributes! He was so happy that he was like his father!!(He wasn´t just like his father but he was so angry at his mother that he began to get unfair!)
    Rt2KCOl.jpg
    0bI3naH.jpg
    MojREFw.jpg
    i64mpaZ.jpg
    Stella was devasted! Even her son, the one who she loved the most, was against her! This night she went to Thore again, she cried and he solaced her. He held her in his warm, strong arms and let her calm down a bit. She was so sad! This night she slept in his bed, held by him...

It seemed that Samuel noticed that there were happening bad things between his parents. The little boy normally was calmand a very low-maintenance toddler but in the days to follow he was the first awake, crying and shouting for his mummy and daddy!
    He woke up Adelheid who joined in his crying.
    But it were just his great-granddads or his big brother who came to comfort him. His parents were away it seemed. The little guy felt so left-alone!
    WVa4nZK.jpg
    7gbDRVR.jpg
    PRyLdfc.jpg
    2kxoOGE.jpg
    uDpqX5z.jpg
    Travis tried to comfort the little one whenever he was crying and he cried a lot. His parents were so concerned with themselves that they didn´t care for him properly.
    One day, it was already winter, Stella found him outside, in front of the house. Nobody had noticed that he had toddled his way all around the house, probably in search of one of his parents.
    He was nearly frozen to death, he was still in his pyjamas. She took him up and in this moment Tyler came home from a long walk with T-Rey. He saw how his son was dressed and immidiately shouted at his wife.
    x0JD220.jpg
    He literally teared Samuel out of Stella´s arms!
    They began to fight again, heard by Thore who came to succor Stella. And Stella who still was furious about her husband wanted to take revenge. So she flirted right away with Thore, in front of his brother!
    SVjfleU.jpg
    jkLkLgd.jpg
    famUL6q.jpg

Tyler went inside with Samuel, told his little one that he loved him and that he shouldn´t run away ever again, kissed his little head
    xN2JktF.jpg
    and wanted to play a bit with him when he saw what his wife was doing. His apathy vanished.
    0khWrfN.jpg
    He carefully put his son down, hoping that he wouldn´t go out again
    QnMUgOf.jpg
    and told his brother what an as...sh..ole he was!
    O5qBrds.jpg
    Nj4oixJ.jpg
    Stella who saw that wanted to apologize
    kYQMvB8.jpg
    TIQEXJs.jpg
    xYDPTz3.jpg
    but this time Tyler was fed up! No apologies from her anymore! He didn´t want to hear her false excuses anymore. Apologizing herself and then going to his brother to woohoo with him!
    This time he let her know how he felt!
    RhvJKB6.jpg
    Everything Stella tried to calm him down failed, he wasn´t open for anything coming from her anymore!
    dSKUxtC.jpg
    iCg1yFp.jpg
    IPh7vFe.jpg
    e8E27hu.jpg
    5ez4Vp6.jpg
    JPouM8H.jpg
    jzIUKET.jpg
    3nCKQqc.jpg
    ujLpxCi.jpg
    He told her that he didn´t accept her behavior, that she was not better than a sl..u.t.! He argued that she even could have woohooed with his brother and that he didn´t mind at all, but that she should have done this in privacy and not in front of his sons! He even told her that he didn´t desire her anymore and that she had to work hard to convince him that she wanted to be his wife again.
    He stormed away from her, resting at a chair and thinking about the consequences his sudden break-out would have...
    DLnjfFb.jpg
    And as always the children are the victims, it's really sad. And the adults, they seem to have lost every sense of responsibility, too worked up by the situation. I can understand why Seth is so angry. And I wonder how things will end...
    5JZ57S6.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @AlexaKry oh my! I've caught up and must say the drama has increased more than I thought. Stella is so mad she is not thinking of anyone but herself and we all know what Thore is thinking with! :lol:
    It is very sad that the whole thing could have been averted if Tyler had just talked to his wife and she had been more willing to accept that he wasn't going to change and that she fell in love with him as he was.
    She's blown her relationship with everyone including her sons for something that isn't even love. :disappointed: Poor Samuel growing up with all that anger and upset around him when he should be surrounded with love.
    I wonder if there is any going forward from this? Lots to forgive and can that be done especially if Thore and Stella are still living in the same house.
    Look forward to the next chapter! :smiley:
    @JoAnne65 : yes, it's always the kids who suffer the most! Poor Samuel wanted to be hugged and cared for by his parents but just saw them fighting if they were with him....
    Fortunately his granddads and his big brother Seth were there to give him the much needed love, although Seth had to care for his own child, too, Adelheid was affected by all this fighting as well! She, too, was crying a lot! 😢

I think you don't have to wait too long for the next chapter, I nearly can't hold me back of just posting the pictures! 😱
    @bekkasan :thanks for commenting!
    The next chapter will be coming very soon! There is so much going on that I nearly burst from not telling their story! 💥
    All this anger and frustration could have been avoided if only Tyler were willing to talk to his wife and if she hadn't been so selfish!
    But I think that she is the bigger as.. sh.. ho.. le! It is a no-go what she had done! Having an affair with the husband's brother (or best friend) is never a good idea! She could be lonely as a stranded person on a lonely island but that doesn't give her the right to behave like she did! (sorry, I'm a bit biased 😆)
    The only one who profits from this (at least at the moment 😜) is Thore! But he is closely watched by his parents, his good credits are already depleted! Haldir is furious and is just holded back by Travis of throwing Thore out! Travis would be broken if he'd lose his youngest one! 😢
    But Samuel is the one who is losing the most, poor boy!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top