Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @jillbg : and what do you mean with : the pictures look compressed? (beginning to run around panicky waggling the arms, throwing hands in the air, beginning not to get any air to breath anymore!)
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @AlexaKry I pm'd you! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    Helo and Otto-Shawn youngest sons still live at home, Leonel is a dreamy teen
    yvKbDDT.jpg
    Orson likes to play with his toys, as every kid
    KaxbiYy.jpg
    The day, that we will spend with them, was very eventful.
    First the boys had to go to school
    9QBsswO.jpg
    rtsLDZY.jpg
    tfQWabY.jpg
    6kao1Yd.jpg
    for Orson it was a field trip day to the bistro, led by his sister-in-law Camille, I don´t know why he looked at her the way he did?!?!
    apk5D4M.jpg
    Yf9d3NT.jpg
    at home, their parents had some fun together
    CCKlakd.jpg
    then Helo and Otto-Shawn prepared the house for the evening´s party,
    Helo brew something to drink
    YFVURMI.jpg
    O-S cleaned the house (isn´t it good to be a witch?)
    3CutbUM.jpg
    the boys came home from work and quickly did their homework, more or less gladly :D
    YPfyGpp.jpg
    qBKxJlE.jpg
    mncVwah.jpg
    Helo did some artwork
    pCBFEFX.jpg
    but was stopped by his teenage son to fight a magician duell (of course Helo let his son win!)
    VdIfQIT.jpg
    Uth8Qw7.jpg
    Leonel and his father the talked with each other
    5QE9W2S.jpg
    and played catch to pass the time till the party started, while O-S flew a bit on the broom
    Sv5oWiJ.jpg
    then the guests arrived
    gPuJiL3.jpg
    2wNJLPf.jpg
    everyone had a good time and after the guests left, Damian and his wife Camille stayed over night
    in the morning all of them ate breakfast together
    rih6uWC.jpg
    OfktNms.jpg
    the family spent some time together
    5ounRxx.jpg
    gLV9rC7.jpg
    V54SHaK.jpg
    xhlbjkP.jpg
    372DtaB.jpg
    and this is where we leave Helo´s family and get back to Moonlight Falls!
    (sorry that this update is so short and choppily, but I really missed Tyler, his family and his parents!
    So back to Haldir, Travis and their son Tyler and Stella!
    Tyler had some desire to meet his brother Tius who lives in Sunset Valley with his wife and their son.
    So Tyler, Stella and some of the pets took a plane to visit Tius. Because Tius´ house is a bit too small, he bought the house next to his to have a place where his family could stay when they visit him.
    At the first few days Tyler and Stella lived in the un-renovated house and observed the renovations which Tius had arranged.
    In the morning Tyler and Stella talked about the day and what they wanted to do.
    MdtNTUW.jpg
    Dry0T0O.jpg
    Because Tyler doesn´t like Tius´ wife Charlott he phoned his brother and suggested to meet at the dog park next to the houses: Stella first wanted to observe the working at the house but told Tyler that she would join them later
    this is the house they stay in
    0enZGd7.jpg
    KVfgFwx.jpg
    So Tyler took all the pets to the park where his brother was already waiting for him.
    They hugged each other and then they talked excitedly about their lifes
    kKXdR65.jpg
    fwNox3s.jpg
    Tyler asked his brother how the work was going
    LHKnuj7.jpg
    and was asked by Tius how far he was with his newest book
    OLaoIPe.jpg
    Tyler was sooo happy to see his youngest older brother again
    uaxlNm2.jpg
    Taius was happy to talk to someone intimated, although he loves his wife and his teenage son he sometimes is homesick, so he is happy to see his youngest brother
    27TYBHu.jpg
    zePYzDu.jpg
    QT87DYy.jpg
    as you can see, Tyler is heavily observed by his cat Streuner, so Stella had to get him away from Tyler when she arrived at the park (the weather was warm and the park has some pools, I wouldn´t go swimming in a dog park, but if she wants?.... )
    Z7L52nO.jpg
    3LEDA9r.jpg
    2tYR892.jpg
    in the meantime Tyler and Tius behaved like real brothers and competed while playing catch, it was serious! :D
    lxEVgB0.jpg
    3UUUrsi.jpg
    aqhKrKl.jpg
    9B2Iy2V.jpg
    UXyUa5Q.jpg
    plBOvAb.jpg
    fKeSfNo.jpg
    Rm7LF1U.jpg
    Stella took care of the pets, because she didn´t get any attention from her husband (which was ok for her!)
    BdQ6BJm.jpg
    after it was clear that they were both equally good Tyler and his brother were back talking
    they had some fun to talk about their memories of their studies times
    pA6b996.jpg
    evFBML7.jpg
    t1lLimU.jpg
    0PK3R0t.jpg
    Dp0brhU.jpg
    then they talked about being a fairy
    ywgWK05.jpg
    BGunr0H.jpg
    lAk6gZ3.jpg
    eZKTukA.jpg
    and at least they talked about everything
    DY0ueLv.jpg
    Rxv8DtX.jpg
    ztqTW4X.jpg
    XJbNqYN.jpg
    cEVpDr0.jpg
    when it was dark Stella and Tyler went home and watched the stars before they went to bed
    i8LM48n.jpg
    and here are comparison pictures of the two brothers
    Tyler
    UdBnRe5.jpg
    Tius
    FiBcGqZ.jpg
    edited May 2019
    The next day Tyler and Stella slept a bit longer, after all they were on vacation.
    gkWpqgS.jpg
    pRrQS1K.jpg

Then Stella tried to teach hunting to a totally confused Tyson, who was looking like this during the whole training! :D
    IY9oHWN.jpg
    AAJ4EpT.jpg

Tyler wanted to play chess, but was distracted by Streuner who needed some love.
    So Tyler cared for the little guy.
    wCCYCDh.jpg
    z5zwG6m.jpg
    BkZbOvy.jpg
    (You can see a happy Tyson running away from his mistress after the training! :D )

Then they decided to go to the dog park, Tyler had made an arrangement with his brother Tius to meet there again.
    x2p7vqO.jpg
    The Frio brothers and Nick Alto were there, as you can see.
    jcKCUbe.jpg
    rCh8wUu.jpg
    uc8YeKw.jpg
    (Nick Alto was completely in love with the dogs and played with them the whole time they were at the park!)
    blIOc3Z.jpg
    hXlLHBG.jpg
    7Mz7JS4.jpg
    When Tyler got a message of his brother that he wouldn´t come to the park,
    FdxlucW.jpg
    because he had to stay at home to take care for his wife Charlott, Tyler was furious and had to let his anger out (poor soda machine!)
    Be careful, this is a scene just for people with strong nerves!
    TeF27oe.jpg
    Kh9Wzhi.jpg
    Zoyhkhc.jpg
    il7KZYF.jpg
    p8e9MMv.jpg
    J2pJmox.jpg
    W1dqbCt.jpg
    magGYvX.jpg
    ;)
    He went to his wife to be comforted after this act of violence (normally Tyler is a very relaxed person so his bloodpressure was higher than his normal 20 to 60 one ;) )
    h206eB1.jpg
    9zrF1ix.jpg
    lflCW2u.jpg
    nwPYDgQ.jpg

meanwhile another family member had a fight, too: Streuner and Jared Frio disccoverd that they didn´t like each other
    (the next scenes are awfully brutal, so they had to be put into a spoiler with an age lock, it is just suitable fo teenagers and adults above 16!)
    o2vxNCo.jpg
    CM0dTmt.jpg
    wKQmejf.jpg
    zywDTCI.jpg
    There was blood and ripped down body parts (a claw! ;) ) and violence and, well it was a brutal fight, let´s say!
    :D

So after this horrible day they went home
    HOb9hNx.jpg
    where Tyler had to put up the trash can again (of course this had to be happened after such an awful day)
    88wmDYe.jpg
    fGbNSf7.jpg
    and then could find some peace in playing with Streuner
    6t3wpPp.jpg
    XcK7GjE.jpg
    and in meditating
    wJezwdV.jpg
    w3mdptX.jpg
    K5asN6p.jpg
    rQQuDBM.jpg

While watching the stars Tyler and Stella decided to go home the next day. Sunset Valley wasn´t the best town for them!
    es0h1CF.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    LOL, well, that was a good thing you put those fragments betweein spoiler marks, shocking :D Are they wingless fairies, do you have a mod for that? (remember reading those exist last week but don't remember who said it)
    5JZ57S6.png
    @JoAnne65 : yes, they are wingless fairies! There are two mods existing which disable the wings (I'm not at the computer atm so I can't post a link). I disabled the wings because in the modern worlds they don't fit. If they visit Dragon Valley or Vargfjell perhaps I'll give them th eir wings back. But today I traveled to Northerney with them so no wings! 😁
    Yes, it’s a shame “no wings” never became a vanilla CAS option. If you can find the mod I’d be grateful!
    5JZ57S6.png
    So, back at the computer!
    There is this mod at ModTheSims

But I use this mod and prefer it to the first one
    because here I can decide if I use the one which hides the wings in the game but not in CAS or if I use the one which hides it always.

But I think, both mods do what they should.
    edited May 2019
    Back at home at Moonlight Falls Tyler and Stella first took care of the pets (excuse the bad quality of the pics, but I can´t play Moonlight Falls in higher options)
    g9CFr4r.jpg
    igOKBh8.jpg
    CD8twDB.jpg
    7tYeN4G.jpg
    xGlwXda.jpg

later at the day during a late lunch they decided to move out of Tyler´s parent´s house with the pets to give Haldir and Travis more room to raise Tyler´s little brother Thore. Taius decided to move on his own, both Taius and Tyler/Stella moved into houses Stella´s family owns and which lie next to each other
    this is the house Stella and Tyler now live in
    QGwA9Jo.jpg
    yLThOp8.jpg
    4ZH81kW.jpg
    UUXkcpa.jpg
    PxumqvR.jpg

the house in the background is the one Taius moved to
    PnNF5Gy.jpg

the next weeks were full of work
    Tyler wrote some hit-novels
    WeUX4Zx.jpg
    Stella painted some masterpieces
    IH8jcET.jpg
    at least they had to earn some money now, right?

But in the evenings and weekends they met
    Tyler´s family:
    Timon
    ZFeLgEA.jpg

Emerson
    dKFCsxo.jpg

and Thore
    qPwjTQQ.jpg

and of course they met Taius
    tiaZfZ3.jpg

and Travis and Haldir
    IzXVUdv.jpg
    a lot

in the evenings they liked to watch Tv together, talking about Taius and his inability to find a perfect partner!
    0J43ytA.jpg
    mOYUbGx.jpg
    IEKYbrJ.jpg

Stella is very frustrated that their youngest one doesn´t even try to find a husband! She already annoys her husband with it, because she wants him to think of potential partners, too!
    So Tyler decided together with Stella (ok, Stella decided and Tyler had to follow! :D ) to take a trip to Roaring Heights with Stella, Taius and Anders (Anders is a teenage son of a cousin of Tyler, Anders actually is a grandchild of Argus and Hendrik Helmquist[Haldir`s brother] :D I´ve told you that the family tree is big and confusing!)

Anders struck a bit over the rigors and Melvin, his father, asked Tyler to take him with him to give Anders time to think if he was right! (Tyler is known among his cousins and siblings of being very strict and rigorous, he isn´t actually, but he has the repute. :o )
    So one fine day they travelled to Roaring Heights (where Stella hoped her son would find his soulmate!)
    During their stay Taius lives in this house (Stella thinks that it would be better for Taius to live on his own, so the poor boy had to stay without her but with some friends! :D )
    FWh5UGD.jpg
    mLhO7KF.jpg

Tyler, Stella and Anders live in this house
    PfImb6B.jpg
    dCFxbFb.jpg
    zRNs2HM.jpg
    ALdSyOO.jpg
    qc97RmL.jpg
    e7UlKb8.jpg
    Gt7MgW2.jpg
    LnzpPVe.jpg

After their arrival Tyler and Anders headed to the garden to play ball while Stella had to comfort their cat Streuner who is always a little bit upset when he travelled
    ELINzNV.jpg
    GE89JAr.jpg
    hXQCW84.jpg
    62b8dzY.jpg

The dogs were just happy as ever, talking to each other and being the best friends
    XJNIHNG.jpg

For Taius it would be the best, now, to find somebody to love, otherwise Stella would be at his back! :D
    edited May 2019
    I <3 your houses! And your dogs haha.
    Thanks for the mods (only saw them just now, sorry; I’m really poor at remembering to open a topic when I got the notification when I didn’t have time)! Think I prefer the second one as well, but I’ll look into them both properly when I’m on my PC.
    5JZ57S6.png
    @JoAnne65 : Thanks! And being a bit of a braggart: I like my houses, too! ;)
    Have fun in trying out the mods!
    (And you don´t have to excuse yourself!!)
    The next day of their Roaring Heights stay began with a good breakfast for everyone.
    hU5pnk8.jpg
    bxX7KFy.jpg
    vTmzAOD.jpg
    zMDoqE8.jpg
    And yes, my dogs are slobs! :p

Because it was Sunday they decided to spend the day at the boardwalk, Tyler knew that Anders had to go to school the next day and he thought it would be good that the teenager had some fun before the next day.
    3QDSUuk.jpg
    zSIZToD.jpg
    JeNU8xG.jpg
    LZ4T45R.jpg

And after coming home the three played some video games untill it was time to go to bed
    pQbsw0v.jpg
    eLBnxcs.jpg

When Tyler went upstairs to prepare the bed for him and Stella he found T-Rey at the bed and had to wake him up and shooed him from the bed
    T-Rey wasn´t amused, maybe he was dreaming about chasing a rabbit or rummaging the trash?
    LeplNt1.jpg
    WczSbuQ.jpg
    WFWEhJ4.jpg
    but T-Rey calmed down and went into his dog bed after that to sleep. Streuner, the little cat, always tries to be as near to Tyler as possible, so he slept in front of the bed.
    ILZ1T1U.jpg

While Anders was at school, Tyler and Stella went to the library with the dogs.
    They thought it would be a quiet and relaxing day, but there seems to be that there are a lot of bookworms in Roaring Heights.
    And it doesn´t help to relax, when you try to read and feel your dog´s breath in your neck! :D
    Vyp3Epa.jpg
    9Zx04Iz.jpg
    ZOc7ACk.jpg
    pUFZunp.jpg
    VhlprjZ.jpg

They were back home right in time when Anders came from school. He had to do some homework, which seemed very tough!
    5QAzi51.jpg
    When he was ready his face ran through some different emotions, you can see that there was a reason why his dads sent him with Tyler!
    G6AWhyO.jpg
    lXhbJ8G.jpg
    O2hB3GA.jpg

before going to bed they watched some TV together
    ZFQuE4O.jpg
    It had to have been a very captivating movie! :D
    The dogs were not interested, although T-Rey normally likes to watch TV.
    u62znVA.jpg

Just one little cat was awake at this night to take care of the others (Somebody had to do it eventually!)
    I8zKZTf.jpg
    The following weeks the family lived a normal life while Stella waited for Taius to get a husband.
    To distract themselves Stella and Tyler were walking the dogs through Roaring Heights
    DDGhf00.jpg
    J8kciSy.jpg
    fGRAFge.jpg
    RBZ3NxD.jpg

flirted a bit (everywhere they could!)
    KjPBDxQ.jpg
    MnxNBCW.jpg
    (I wonder what the dogs were talking about! :D

And they enjoyed they life
    q4aKdOE.jpg
    7XV7HE6.jpg
    FnkY3by.jpg
    BYyp2GY.jpg
    5QO52Ui.jpg
    KrfTT56.jpg
    6qO95A9.jpg
    4IYTHDZ.jpg
    6kt5Qyk.jpg
    4Hbgnln.jpg

Anders learned to windsurf
    ts0lq9K.jpg
    UlAULe1.jpg
    xMrJDe7.jpg
    lfwUiLb.jpg
    0yiB0zE.jpg
    YUAn3kD.jpg
    (how he managed to pass the bridge is a mystery for me, but he came home without a broken board and without any scratches! :D )

in the evenings they played a lot of video games
    304Tz4E.jpg
    khrrtA5.jpg
    ethbe5k.jpg

but all the waiting didn´t lead to anything! (eccept that Anders learned to behave himself again!)
    Taius still didn´t had a boyfriend!
    Stella was disappointed so he invited Taius over to tell him that they would leave Roaring Heights and try their luck at Northeney.
    NQNixag.jpg

In secret she was furious about Taius that he was such a slow person! She complained about it everytime she talked with Tyler, so he secretly wished his son would at least pretend to have a boyfriend! ;)
    edited July 2019
    After Tyler, Stella and Taius picked up Tyler´s dads and his little brother Thore in Moonlight Falls, the family arrived at Northeney in the early afternoon.
    Taius and his granddads took the horses and made a race across the isle. Of course his grandpas let him win!
    yY0l7oN.jpg
    ehEaWV2.jpg
    ETVDgUM.jpg
    kz7aqDW.jpg
    k3ATu6E.jpg
    nBAPVCr.jpg
    qB29SVJ.jpg
    OoPfUum.jpg

Meanwhile at home Tyler and Stella took care of Thore ;)
    EbyaWWy.jpg
    Cz2MzeG.jpg
    iuzgim3.jpg
    pOB9aUC.jpg
    kRHjQ7J.jpg
    vf1t4PI.jpg
    JlNOQ7y.jpg

But they managed to make some dinner, too, which the family ate in the evening
    Uh1pUYU.jpg

When it was time for bed Taius found some dogs in his room and didn´t know where to sleep first! :D
    NxKhbKR.jpg
    pAMEP94.jpg
    He shooed one from the bed and then all of them were dreaming nice little dreams
    nsZcLC7.jpg
    7JAwiXv.jpg

Just one lonely hero watched over them and the house ;)
    YzP20gK.jpg
    And here are some outtakes, which didn´t make it into the story, but which are too valuable not to share:
    The bestes boi T-Rey
    dXYI5fG.jpg

Some protesters :D
    And the protest is as current as possible, 50 years of moon landing!
    w84tJhR.jpg
    5Py1UVF.jpg
    And this guy wasn´t interested in the protest, but in one of the protesters, I think! :D
    Hzg550Y.jpg

And I watched the horses having a lively discussion: ;)
    mXviqCC.jpg
    DHsG3Ga.jpg
    BKiTeci.jpg
    VWxqaoS.jpg
    gF1RTX5.jpg
    pkTVHmj.jpg
    3vwBm4W.jpg
    thOCOcr.jpg
    1sUD7NX.jpg
    tJ75I5v.jpg
    jgWI4OZ.jpg
    F1V7nBl.jpg
    The next morning Tyler was the first who heard the screams of Thore who was starving as it seemed. ;)
    So Tyler took his little brother out of bed and gave him a bottle to drink.
    M1XXt8X.jpg
    veN8hoL.jpg
    Meanwhile his wife Stella and his parents Haldir and Travis came also to the rescue of the little boy so it was a bit overcrowded in the little room, but the family didn´t have a problem with it!
    Th76z7V.jpg
    458KGXh.jpg
    The last one to come to the room was Taius who played a little with his uncle. As we say in Germany: place is even in the smallest hut!
    XQtczqd.jpg
    After having breakfast with the family Haldir decided to ride to a property which he might going to buy in order to take a look at the house.
    (It was just an excuse to escape the family, but whatever :D )
    4199dZo.jpg
    Stella and Travis were outside in the garden, Thore was still playing in his room.
    And two couples fought.
    At least in a friendly way! :D
    T-Rey and Streuner pretended to fight about who of them the alpha pet was (of course T-Rey, but the little cat had a different opinion about this, of course, so we´ll leave him in his belief :D )
    haOlPtx.jpg
    and Tyler and his son were fighting, too.
    c2VtmiE.jpg
    (Tyler won, so he was the alpha in the house, at least until his dad came back ;) men! )
    M45NPf9.jpg
    In the afternoon Haldir was back and played with Thore
    OlwqJ7y.jpg
    n9d0Ber.jpg
    qSJmZUl.jpg
    lN4tgvw.jpg
    vNXtMpF.jpg
    They had a lot of fun together and at the end of the day Thore had learned to speak.
    MGBYKw7.jpg

And because Taius still had not found a soulmate he had to snuggle with the cat! (and he didn´t mind that he didn´t have a boyfriend, Taius was very happy on his own! :D )
    reuHEsd.jpg
    P5LpC6s.jpg
    ERwH2kV.jpg
    VJNM7Po.jpg

Poor distressed Stella (and poor Tyler who had no idea how to escape her whining!), still no boyfriend was found! :D )
    In the next weeks to come the family enjoyed their stay at the island. They rode a lot
    jx0UXw3.jpg
    aiOzstH.jpg
    pj0l9ye.jpg

(why they rode in their underwear, I don´t know! :D )
    WoPXSgD.jpg
    QedmXyz.jpg
    CzhfFld.jpg
    blFPp5c.jpg

Went to town (by riding, because cars are not allowed at the island!)
    xk8ORTf.jpg
    tANna8z.jpg
    Y6eEVYt.jpg
    dIIZQ5d.jpg
    3XI6SWc.jpg

and took care of the horses
    puKHgHX.jpg

They walked the dogs
    zdjdrfR.jpg

and went to their favorite fishing spot
    rk1A2Ji.jpg
    5Q4CizG.jpg
    bhaJjvy.jpg
    4KqIaa5.jpg
    XpBnRFZ.jpg
    vcZaYTf.jpg

At one evening Stella got her notice: she was pregnant again!
    Tyler was so proud and loved her even more!
    2k7D6P1.jpg
    Ht6oad7.jpg

Tyler´s little brother aged to a kid
    F4pIabG.jpg
    Jb21VC6.jpg

The couples had some quality time together
    Mwg8IG1.jpg
    zeyiPCf.jpg

And before going to bed Taius often brooded about his mother´s need to find a partner for him, because he didn´t think that he needed one so desperately as his mother was telling him nearly every day.
    sA6cfMz.jpg
    gMItHC2.jpg
    d4X42KT.jpg

So all in all they had a quiet, peaceful life, just as Tyler liked it. Except that Stella complained about the husbandless Taius nearly every day to him. ;)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Love the pics of them riding the horses. I so want critters (Pets) back in my game. Someday!
    Congrats on the new pregnancy!
    That looks like a beautiful island.
    Taius may yet find his perfect love. I am glad he is not pushing to find just anyone.
    @bekkasan : you´re right, Taius doesn´t want just somebody, he wants THAT ONE AND ONLY!

I, too, didn´t play with pets for a long time, because the routing, especially the routing of the big dogs and the horses, are often awful, but when I installed pets back I was more happy to have them back again than I was angry about this route fails!
    But pets is hardcore for the PC. :s
    As a kid Thore was fully controlled by the seriousness of life
    xbmxsk8.jpg
    bQDxrdQ.jpg
    0F3NEFv.jpg
    UIbrZkZ.jpg
    MEyKFu3.jpg
    As every kid, he disliked doing homework. But his parents Haldir and Travis expect him of being the best in school (they´ve done this with every child they have, expecting to always give the best and try to be even better than that).
    But they love their kids and when the duties are done, they want them to have fun, as well.
    m54VkQ7.jpg
    tJWsIXh.jpg
    PIIpKJA.jpg
    Thore is a half fairy (the other half he is a warlock, like his two granddads) so he likes to dance a lot. Whenever he was done with his duties, he liked to dance. And as every kid, he likes video games, too, so he was allowed to play a bit before going to bed.
    eotupih.jpg

While he was growing up to be a teen (I don´t like the kid-years, so I age them up very fast!) the other family members cared for the pets.
    Because Stella was pregnant, she stayed at home a lot, when the others were in town she played with Rasta
    a0nsAa8.jpg
    xI1A47Q.jpg
    xIZs4n0.jpg
    5o49a9z.jpg
    cleaned the horses when they weren´t ridden by her husband
    zdPd9nR.jpg
    She is a painter and when she was done with the pets, she painted a lot while waiting for the baby to come.

Meanwhile Tyler trained the horses
    KYiDMLH.jpg
    VIszcdx.jpg
    And Rasta was a lucky dog, because Tyler cared for her, too. He thought that she needed more attention, because most of his time he spends with the pets he spends it with his best boy T-Rey or with the always demanding cat Streuner.
    t4QUGhb.jpg
    nwVA5V9.jpg
    mau9yYL.jpg
    aQiM94F.jpg

In the evenings the family always met for dinner and to talk about how everyone´s day was
    IDvP8Lp.jpg
    At this evening the dishwasher broke, which didn´t hinder Thore to sit exactly in the puddle to do his homework, while his father is repairing and cleaning up. (I guess he just insisted to sit there in order to rub Travis under the nose that he was doing them!)
    jl1iaAb.jpg

At a lot of days Stella had serious talks with Taius, she wanted to know how his search for a partner went. After a few of this talks Taius didn´t respond well at this content anymore, he was getting angry about his mother slowly. Especially when he wanted to watch Tv, but was disturbed by her.
    QFn4Xm5.jpg
    p5H1tUW.jpg
    OyVJcH5.jpg
    qMA50rS.jpg
    1GDar1I.jpg

He even complained about her to his father, he asked Tyler to talk to her and ask her to stop her talking about his future partner during a game of domino.
    5ppDpXv.jpg
    1lKOlsa.jpg
    n1JChZa.jpg
    yl2Lc5x.jpg
    Tyler was a bit angry about his wife, too, because he didn´t see the urge of finding a partner, either. Furthermore he didn´t want to fuss about his son´s love life and be dragged in the argument between the two. Tyler is a loner, so having to mediate between his wife and his son about a completely unimportant topic was destroying his patience more and more! (Stella was lucky that she was pregnant, otherwise Tyler would have argued with her and would have forbade her to hurry their son!)
    He suggested Taius to talk with Haldir, at least his dad is much more older and wiser than he himself and Haldir was married once before he met Travis and discovered that he luckily found his soulmate in Travis.

At another game of domino Taius talked with his grandpa and asked for an advice.
    99jYhmP.jpg
    sTvd412.jpg
    g9X563t.jpg
    Haldir advised him just to wait, one day the soulmate would be there. He promised Taius to talk to his mother to try to stop her from pushing him into a relationship.

And after such eventful weeks Thore aged up to a teen.
    4oU5j3f.jpg
    n08WbbA.jpg
    They ate the birthday cake outside in the rain :o
    TYxe7d8.jpg
    3kmu0L9.jpg

And this pictures are just a bonus, I love the light!
    nXjyNbM.jpg
    PJt3C4s.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry Yeah, Stella needs to back off. It will happen when it happens. I love the looks on Taius face as he talks with his Mom. I recall my sons face as we had chats back in those days and he'd roll those eyes at me and I'd want to smack him! :lol: Glad he could talk to his Dad and Grandpa and hopefully they can make her back off. I do understand Tyler not wanting to be between them.
    My goodness! Thore turned into a handsome teen!
    @bekkasan : aren´t teenagers (and in Taius´case young adults) always like this? :p Everything mum says is wrong and annoying somewhow? :D

And yes, I was completely stunned when I saw how Thore looked like as a teen! He is the exact copy of Haldir! Because of NRaas in play I never had such one-to-one copies, but I must say that I am very happy about this! I love the look of Haldir and that he finally has a son looking like him is super!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top