Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Alexakry I love Travis and Haldir's love for each other! <3

omg is that little blonde Alfie's son? No the eyes I think are too blue maybe. But the face shape and hair color are a match! omg that blond messy hair is the cutest ever!

Wait one second Alfie and Sif are the same!

So Tyler and Sif's babies? <3 But can he have children when so sick?

hmmm but then why are you showing me Sam? btw that is the Most beautiful picture of Sam Ever!

arrrgh! All I know is I am stealing that sweet precious kitty sticking his whole face in the camera! :D<3<3
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle :
    Yes, isn´t Samuel a beautiful son of Tyler? <3

As you can see, I´m much much further in my gameplay than in my story (which is soooo good, because I can´t play much atm.)
    So even if I can´t play I can tell their story.
    But I have a delay in the story because I have to replay some pictures for Haldir´s and Travis´ background story I want to tell for better understanding but I´m not very far in doing that because I can´t concentrate so good on playing atm. :'(

:D you come nearer in your guessing.... but you are still partly false.... B)

Streuner has raised an eyebrow when you said you want to steal him, he knows that you can´t get him! He is much too fast for you (he thinks, but I haven´t seen him running for a long time so I won´t bet who will win between you two! ;) )
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @AlexaKry Yes I am in awe of how beautiful Sam turned out! Is he an adult now? Would you dare let Sam have a baby even as a TEEN :o (I Would! that beauty needs to be spawned all Over the land! NOW! <3 ) ;)>:)<3

Oh Ho! so I am partly wrong? That means I am partly RIGHT! :D
    So, give me a hint! Which part was I right on in my partly wrong answer? :D hahahahaha

I am so sorry you can't play atm, I hate not being able to concentrate! It is the very worst! I hope it gets better for you! (((HUGS))) I was at physical therapy yesterday and the once nice therapist was suddenly mean and nasty and said I had to go on flexarill, but I already know that medicine makes me slow thinking with no concentration and I can't understand anything so I explained it to him and he got all mean. :# was so upset! I just wanted to tell him F.U. just show me the exercises like you are supposed to do! :#

Anyway if you are able to tell us some of the story even without pics, you Know you will have avid readers gobbling it all up! 😍❤😁💖

Ah little Streuner, you are correct, every living thing (and probably rocks as well) are faster than me now! 😂🤣😜🤣
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : yes, Samuel is a young adult in my game already, as Adelheid is, too. The group picture got taken when the family came home from Adelheid´s graduation. (and maybe you´ve noticed it, too, it´s not their old house anymore, Haldir and Travis build a new one)
    Well, better to say, it´s a house @soocoolsim built for me last September, finally I´m getting nearer in being able to post pictures of this house, I have waited for sooo long now to use this awesome house! (Although I sooo miss the old one already....)

Yes, you are partly wrong! The only hint I can give to you:
    Samuel doesn´t have his house full of girls still...
    He and Adelheid have just become young adults.... B)

Hugs recieved, thank you, I needed them! Feel better now! <3
    Your physical therapist yelled at you????? What kind of help is that???? I am sorry, but that is not professional AT ALL! I can so understand you that you don´t want to take such a strong medicine which makes you feel so dizzy! I get such a medicine, too, I just can take it in the evening, shortly before going to sleep because they make me sooo tired. I even had some breathing stops for a minute or two, because of taking too much of that medicine, so it always scares me to take them! How can he tell you you should take it??? He should show you some exercises to help you! :-1:

No, I don´t want to tell the background story without at least one or two pictures. When Travis was born and became Haldir´s boyfriend I wasn´t playing either Travis´family nor Haldir´s family actively, at that time I played with Hendrik, Haldir´s next to age brother, his husband Argus (yes, thee Argus Brown!) and their first born baby boy Andrew, who will be the best friend forever with Emerson, Haldir´s first born soon. (already confused??? :D ) So there are so many twists in this story and so many different Helmquists involved that I would lose track in my story. :s
    So I HAVE to take some pictures!

I wouldn´t bet on who´ll win in a race between you and Streuner. Don´t tell him but I think he needs some sort of competition, he is muuuuch too lazy!!! ;)
  • Options

@AlexaKry OK so let me get this straight in my head, Sam and Adelheid are YA now. Oh does Adelheid have a love yet or too soon?
    OMG please please please please please please please Let Sam have a house full of girls! LOL omg he is so cute! I remember when he said to his Dad that he wanted that! <3

:o Wait One Second! Why are you giving me the cool smiley?! B) Are They in love? are those kids Theirs? <3 But where did the blonde hair come from? I know there are some blondes down the line, which I LOVE btw! hmmm I will have to go back to page one again and scrutinize the photo's again! You put some more photos on your my sims thread too, I saw last night and read it All! :)

Oh forget about that nut job job, I am not going to take anything from him but the exercises! :# Hubby said if he acts icky again I need to ask for a different therapist, and I will!

I totally understand how you feel you need the pics to go with the story to keep everything straight and remember everything! Oh especially when they weren't your actives at the time!
    How could you possibly know back then that you would have a pestersome friend asking all sorts of questions and wanting to Know ALL! :D

I LOVE all the twists! I Love reading back and seeing, as if for the first time, you saying to someone about the blonde brothers, in an off hand remark "oh yes well these blonde brothers are married but also have many girlfriends... la la la" and I am like "What? You get right back here young lady! I need details and pictures and Everything!!!" :D

but that is for another time, first we need to figure out the pictures you teased me with! Those Darling Kids! Tell me ONE hint, are they brothers?

See Streuner is a perfect kitty, he can lay in my lap anytime, and we can snore away together! :D
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : first to the riddle: no, the kids are not brothers. Maybe I'm making it too easy now: one of them is the uncle of the other... (maybe compare the different blond colors to each other, too...)
    And Adelheid has not yet a boyfriend, she just has to get to know him. She doesn't know yet, but he is already planned for her (thank you @bekkasan!) so none of the kids could be hers.
    Samuel will get his house full of girls, i haven't played out this cenario, but it sits right back in my mind.
    So a big no no no here, they aren't in love and never will be, they are just the best friends ever, moreover Samuel is Adelheid's uncle, I don't want another uncle/nephew(niece) relationship! Furthermore they've never had any hearts for each other.

Your husband is such a good man! He is such a very good friend and partner for you! I can already see him stomping into the fitness center and deal with your "trainer"! ❤️👟

You've read the "My Sims thread"? Thanks a lot! I really have to put in some more family trees so it is more clear who is who and belongs to who. The connections I have in my mind, but i forget their names lately, getting old s-is bad!
    Maybe I will have some time in the future to do that...

😆😆 I can't understand your problems of following my family, it is just such a small one, why can't you remember who is who??? 😜😜😜 You have to read more carefully! 😘😘😘😘 Just kidding, I think only for me everything is clear, this family is so old and so muddled that it must be hard to follow sometimes.
    This is why I've decided to make a background story so everyone who began to read about the family in the middle will get a help! (and even for the ones who've read it from the beginning it is a good thing I think, because I've started in the 3rd generation of their family history, with (at that time) youngest boy of Haldir and Travis. Besides THEY haven't even been mentioned properly from the beginning!

Lastly: Streuner sends you a nasty look, he won't ever move from his desk place, just for food perhaps, not to think about climbing in your lap! Who do you think he is??? ( his attitude is very arrogant, you know, he is the king of a king's household, he doesn't mess with subjects! 👑👑👑)
  • Options

@AlexaKry Oh ok I was thinking they were brothers! one is an uncle, well still that could be Anyone of 100 people I think since there are sooo many! LOL

WHAT?!?! you are suggesting the nearly blind woman to compare blonde colors! LOL the boys hair is EXACT same as Alfarin to my eyes! So I must I declare the blonde boy is His! plus he has a Very incredibly sweet face as Alfarin has! <3

Oh Sam Will get his house full of girls! Good! When he is finished having fun, maybe one day he will visit to my land and marry one of Alfie or Max's girls! ;)

Yes hubby looked pretty mad when I told him! :o I'm glad he waited out in the lobby, but I think next time I will bring him IN to stare at the guy! LOL

Yes I have read your Sims thread and am still reading the other that bekkasan showed me, it is so good! the one about Tibor and Leo. and of course i have read all of Streuner! that is so Very clever from a cat's point of view! <3 and a long time ago before I even knew you, I read all of sims and their pets because I can never have the pets EP, it is too big for my laptop, but I do love all pets and remember this pic?

Hotcha! <3:p<3 *faints*
    XoHkNAN.jpg

I Know! I am horrible at remembering your small family! I should get their names and pictures tattooed on my eyelids! 😜😁😂

HAHAHA Streuner doesn't mess with subjects!!! :D
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@AlexaKry
    As you already know I out of the guessing game. Don't what to confuse myself more than I already am.
    But still looking in for clues and cute pictures. Like the wonderful "main character" that should be included in any real update. :D
    The boys are also very good looking. Have not been born n the "present" storyline, or will they come later ?
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry Woot woot! I got one right! I'm not telling @DivaDoodle either. >:) Still working on the other one. :grin: Appreciate the hints. :lol:
  • Options

@AlexaKry Ok my dear friend, After more intense scrutinizing, (btw you own me some laser eye surgery or at least a new pair of glasses!!!) 👀😎🤣👀

I compared the blonde colors! The blonde sweet boy is Not a child of the 2 foxy playboy blonde men, in your pic at the bottom of your posts!

So is the blonde boy the son of whoever that blonde lady is? (which you never even were nice enough to mention her name? -- btw She told me She is Very mad with you for not saying her name! And furthermore, She wants you to write her name 100 times in Calligraphy with a Quill as punishment!) See?! I told you you she was Mad! :o:#

And Is her mate the handsome guy, Tyler's brother, in the purple shirt? (Isn't he the one that flirted with Tyler's ex wife so long ago? He is so handsome! No wonder she flirted so much with him!)

OK the blonde woman, sadly with no name, She is standing closer to him so I think she likes him better than the Genie who is also Very good looking! (btw the Genie says you Never post enough close up pics of him, and it hurts his feelings!) :o:'(:open_mouth:

And the other boy is the son of the Genie? and That son is also Very angry that you didn't put his other parent in the picture! And He told me you have to give him an Xbox, the newest one, and he says don't try to buy it on ebay he wants a New one! 🤦‍♀️😁😁😁😁 Kids!

The blonde boy doesn't say any such naughty things because he is incredibly sweet and polite like (great uncle? Tyler's best friend) Alfarin! <3

I know you may find it hard to believe, but all your sims do like to talk to me so much! LOL 😁😂🤣😁😍
  • Options
    @Tamijo : you don´t have to guess, I can completely understand that this could be confusing when dealing with this family!
    For me it is all obvious, I know every member of the family, everyone to whom they are married and which children they´ve got. (strange that I always forget names irl but can remember all names of my Sims family... must have to say something when told to a psychologist... but we don´t want to tell, right? :D )

Yes, the little boys are part of my ongoing story, I will turn to them after I´ve told Tyler´s story and then Seth´s , Samuel´s and Adelheid´s story.... So maybe in 2022 we´ll get back to this little boys.... :D
    Just let them stay in your mind untill then.

Thank you for finding my boys good looking! I At first, when I´ve began posting, I was sooooo afraid that people would critizise them or find them ugly and such. I am really relieved that they get so many compliments now! That means a lot to me!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : woot, woot, yes, you´ve got one right! :D The other must be even more easier to get right now after I´ve told @DivaDoodle that they are uncle and nephew.... B)
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : new glasses are on the way, btw, what diopter do you need? - 8 or so?? :p
    I am sorry I´ve made you to look so intense, but for me the two blondes are sooo different that I didn´t think that someone else couldn´t distinguish the two tones. Alfarin´s blonde is so much more yellow/golden, the Helmquist "blonde" is white. It´s the whitest white I could get for a hair.

So you really don´t know who the blonde woman is? Really?????????? You didn´t reckognize her?????????????????? ???????????????????????????
    It´s Sif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just with a different hairstyle, because she wears her evening dress, because they all came right back from Adelheid´s graduation.
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!! :o;)
    And no, I haven´t mentioned her name, of course not, because it is just soooooo obvious who she is!!!!!! She is screaming to you that she is really disappointed about you not discovering her!!!!!!!!!! You can´t make this mistake unforgiven!!!!!

No, Thore isn´t even in this picture, he already lives with his wife and his two kids in Barnacle Bay.
    In this pic are SIf, Tyler, Haldir, Travis, Seth (son of Tyler and a genie), Samuel (son of Tyler and wearing purple) and two little boys.

I really didn´t thought that it was soooooooo hard to discover who the boys are. And btw, one of the kids has brown eyes, can you remember who of the Helquists has brown eyes? Nice, friendly, warm, understanding and lovingly brown eyes?

Now I´ve give you so many tips, who are the two little boys, one blonde the other black haired?

Gosh, what an old and beautiful picture of my handsome Tyler in all his strength and health! What a nice find of you!!!! Seldom I have the chance to give me an awesome for my own picture, but he needs one! :D

Good try of the little boy, but he already owns the best console, so he doesn´t get another one! And yes, the little blonde boy is a very nice polite one!

If your husband will get into the room with you the next time, tell him that inapt trainer isn´t worth the work! <3
    (And tell him again that I said that he should buy you a better laptop so you can play with pets, too! ;)

I really have to talk with my Sims, they are NOT allowed to talk to others and try to tell me then what to do! I am their mistress, they have to obey! >:)

So, what´s your guess now, after I´ve given you so many hints????? B)
  • Options

@AlexaKry what is a diopter? if it is a magnifying glass I need x20!

Oh My!!! :o:o I can't even see her face! She isn't even looking at the camera! and the other pic she is tiny like a newborn kitten, and is in the Car with the widows rolled UP!!! LOL

Now Sif is surely Very angry that you neglected to post a Big pic of her face like I am used to!!! :o Have you even learned the Caligraphy yet? *taps foot*

Here I guess I better post it, since I can already tell Sif loves and forgives me!!!

lYjHjY5.jpg

There we go! <3 Beautiful Sif! <3

That's SAM? wow!!!!!😍😍😍

OK Brown eyes not sure but, ''Nice, friendly, warm, understanding and lovingly'' can only be Travis! so they had another?!!! is that their 100th child?

I will try to guess the blonde boy after you tell me if I have guessed correctly on the black haired boy!

<3

''I really have to talk with my Sims, they are NOT allowed to talk to others and try to tell me then what to do! I am their mistress, they have to obey! >:) '' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    @DivaDoodle : to say it with @bekkasan ´s words: woot woot, we have a match!
    Yes , the little black haired kid is the youngest (new) son of Haldir and Travis! I knew you would understand that phrase: 'Nice, friendly, warm, understanding and lovingly''
    So you´ve find out Tetsuya Helmquist, what do you think, who is the blonde haired little sweety?
    This MUST be easy now!
    B)
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : How can I forget this face, hm?
    tVYeHU3.jpg
    N1aq9rR.jpg
    TDub8mS.jpg
    wl3kAHM.jpg

How could you even THINK that woman behind Tyler could be someone other that Sif??????
  • Options

@AlexaKry I'm happy I got both right finally. No more guessing games. You got too many sims!
    I don't remember if I told you but Samuel is totally awesome! :love: I'm looking forward to his story and how he gets his house full of girls.
  • Options

@AlexaKry Ok Good I got that right! Yes that was the Best Clue! Travis = kind and loving! <3

No! it is Not Easy! I give UP on guessing the parents of the blonde boy since you told me it is Not Sif and Ty, and Not Alfarin and Milton and Not the Foxy blonde playboy brothers!

Who else is blonde? OH! Sif's parents?

But his name sounds Japanese? Tetsuya? Beautiful name!

Gorgeous pics of Sif and Tyler! <3

• Options
    @divadoodle: I haven´t told you that the blonde boy wasn´t Tyler´s and Sif´s boy. The first guess you´ve made was partly right, I´ve told you so!!! :D
    There you were right that the blonde kid was a son of Tyler!
    And he IS Tyler´s youngest!
    Soooo: may I present to you Tyrion, youngest son of Tyler Helmquist, heir and son of Haldir and Travis Helmquist and first born of Sif Helmquist, born Hilfsdottir, daughter of king Stein Dagsson and queen Hilf Baldersdottir?
    You were soooo near in your first guess with this little blonde dude!

and lol about the foxy blonde playboy brothers, Timon (at the left on the picture in my ziggy) and Thalan (the right guy) really think that you do them wrong! They say that they aren´t playboys, they just, well, like girls! They are always serious with the girls, so no, playboy doesn´t fit! Just men with a love for beautiful women. Nothing wrong with that, right? You can't help the fact that beautiful women are constantly throwing themselves at their necks, right? It´s not that they search for that women, the women come to them, so they insist that they don´t play with the girls!
    (well, their family begs to differ, but because a few of their siblings (and their dad Haldir, as well, but just with men) had lots of fun before marriage, they won´t say that Timon and Thalan are doing wrong! Not one bit... :D )
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Yes, you´ve got it right at your third guess! That´s awesome!

thank you for telling me that Samuel looks handsome!
    Good that I´ve already planned playing with him for some time, so there will be a few more pictures of him in the future...
  • Options

LOL :s:* I am so confused! with asterisks dancing above my brain!!! So, ummm, I did guess correct on april 7th, then? :):Dhttps://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17852838/#Comment_17852838

when I said So Tyler and Sif's babies? <3

hahaha OK well Good that we know now for Sure! I am very very happy to know that they have a child together!!! And Knew that child would be beautiful!

Welcome beautiful Tyrion! <3

Ohhhhhh OK! TY for the Correction, Timon & Thalan! I never knew that if a playboy who loves women so much but thinks Seriously about each one, is Not considered a playboy after all! Makes Purrrfect sense! Just a beautiful man who happens to love beautiful women!!!😁💖💖💖While Married! :open_mouth:

Somehow I do get it!😎

Same sort of reasoning as when I once read ~My men are not gay, they just love men!~ I totally do get it! 😁😍😘, it's funny but I understand it all the same!

I happily await any more you tell us and show us, my dear AlexaKry!😘

• Options
    @DivaDoodle : what shall I say? You were partly right when you´ve guess the first time that the kids were BOTH Tyler´s and Sif´s kids, right? One of them was! But you let me fool you with that, I am sorry for that (maybe, perhaps, well, no! >:) )

Well, you are a bit biased it seems when it comes to Timon´s and Thalan´s correction!
    They´ve told me I should tell you that they can´t do anything against the flood of women who want their attention, after all what can they do for being so handsome and rich that every woman wants to be with them?
    Furthermore Thalan wants to remind you that he isn´t married yet, just in a relationship and Timon wants to remind you that he and his wife Qeiko lead an open relationship and that Qeiko seeks the attention of other men, so who was he to say no to an attractive girl who wants to have fun with him?
    They said that you should over/rethink your ancient worldview, todays there are a lot of people who just want to have fun with each other and who think that they have to give sooo much love that it is more to just waste it on just one person!
    Tststs, such an old-fashioned lady!
    They made the suggestion that you should come to meet them, after that maybe you changed your mind??
    (I´ve told them that this was a bad suggestion, because they have to deal with your hubby when you come, so they said that this was too much for them, they just wnat to have an easy life!)
    DivaDoodle wrote: »

Same sort of reasoning as when I once read ~My men are not gay, they just love men!~ I totally do get it! 😁😍😘, it's funny but I understand it all the same!
    Gosh, that is a logic! Somehow people are stupid, really, really stupid! :o

I´m shortly before a new post of the background story, just 2 or 3 days more of taking a picture and putting them into the story and re-reading it and correcting grammar and such!
  • Options

@AlexaKry OH! I see now what you meant being partly right! yes you're right, I Did think then, they were twins and both boys were Sif and Ty's!

LOL I am not That old fashioned, or dead yet! If I were a sim I would want to be with the Foxy Blondes too! ;) They are sooooo handsome! <3

Yes i did remember that Qeiko also was happy in her open marriage! I was happy to know that!

''They made the suggestion that you should come to meet them, after that maybe you changed your mind??'' Yes Please! They should Most Definitely come to my sim world! And bring darling Sam! <3 I have girls for them ALL! :)<3;)

Oh good! That is the Best news Ever!!! I am so ready for it!!!! such GREAT news! 👍👌💕💕💕💕💕
  • Options
    Travis was born to Haldir´s sister Hallie and her husband Tristan van Gould. As soon as Hallie was 18 she moved out of her parent´s house and ran into Tristan´s arms who adored her since years. They were neighbours and Tristan and her parents always had barbecues or parties to where the others were invited to, so she knew Tristan since she was born.
    They thought that they were madly in love, but after some years it was obvious that they lied to themselves.
    It was said that Travis is the first born of them, but that is not so true. He once had an older brother named Daniel, he died when he was 7 and Travis 2 1/2.
    He first was buried at the Moonlight Falls cementary, but Tristan wanted him back home, so Daniel was buried at the back garden of the van Gould estate.
    Fre7bRt.jpg
    HGGhfzs.jpg
    None of his parents liked to talk about Daniel´s death, Tristan because he still was full of grief and Hallie, well, she just wanted to forget what had happened to him. In family gatherings nobody mentioned Daniel so often because of the tragedy of his death.
    Hallie was a very selfish and superficial girl when she married Tristan, when she got 20 she was pregnant with Daniel. She thought that he ruined her beauty and her trouble-free life. She didn´t have to care for anything while living with Tristan, the house was cleaned by a maid and she didn´t even had to cook if she didn´t want to because Tristan was a vampire who just drank blood. She didn´t have a job so she could do whatever she wanted, even more so because Tristan worked very hard on his career as a conductor and had a lot of concerts to do so he was often away for weeks.
    So when she got to know that she was pregnant she was not happy at all.
    But when she gave birth to Daniel she loved him from the very start. Unfortunately she wasn´t a very caring mother, she was too selfish. When Daniel was 5 she was pregnant with Travis, knowing that the new child would take away from her free time even more so she really wasn´t fond of getting him.
    When Travis was born, his father was at the top of his success as a conductor of a very well-known orchestra and barely at home and his mum was overcharged with everything.
    She liked to party and going to clubs and whenever Tristan was away from home she was out very often and most of the time till late in the night.
    Travis little heart always was full of joy when his daddy was at home cause that meant a lot of snuggles and a lot of attention and fun.
    ywulqRe.jpg
    anlKWQh.jpg
    L0gTOj2.jpg
    69QP42v.jpg
    qx3NAL1.jpg
    MrTjegn.jpg
    hX14KLg.jpg
    But he had to leave too soon and Daniel and Travis were alone with their non-caring mum again.
    pXcKSyY.jpg
    xyMJ0YL.jpg
    zSJENg3.jpg
    ARZCWE4.jpg
    When Hallie didn´t find a baby sitter for her sons she often dropped Travis at her parent´s home, Daniel had to go to his grandparents after school, too.
    z5aDRtd.jpg
    zW6zxpQ.jpg
    jkP1rBY.jpg
    mGXyz0F.jpg
    M8WKXSq.jpg
    ZRdPWa4.jpg
    0aLrLS3.jpg
    soId9km.jpg
    9ZlWn1P.jpg
    AC1CU88.jpg
    7wrzBND.jpg
    ChYELGK.jpg
    DDTeja9.jpg
    nQqkk5j.jpg
    Both liked it at their grandparents house, their grandparents cared for them and they had 2 teenage aunts who loved to play with them.
    At one very cold winter evening Hallie got a phone call of a friend that there was a party out at the beach house and that she had to come!
    It was already Daniel`s and Travis´ bed time, so she didn´t call a sitter for them, she thought that they should be sleeping for the time she was away.
    She headed for the party, happily dancing for hours.
    When she came back she heard Travis screaming in panic, standing at the kitchen door, his hand trying to reach for the door handle he couldn´t reach. His little hands hammered on the glass and tears ran down his little, from the crying red, face. She pushed him away, having a bad premonition. And there was her older son, lying in the snow at the foot of the stairs, frozen to death.

In the years that followed Hallie told everyone the story that she cared for Travis, that she had to change his diapers, when she didn´t notice that Daniel went out into the back garden in the snowy night and that he slid in the snow and fell to the ground. When she found him he was already dead she told the police.
    Tristan always knew that this couldn´t be the truth because of the nightmares Tavis had and because of the things his little son told him but he was too afraid of knowing the whole truth, because that meant that his already troubled marriage would have been failed.
    But he took Daniel´s ashes back home and buried him in the garden well knowing that Hallie would be reminded of her faults whenever she went out in the garden.
    Hallie instead began to believe her lies and blamed Travis for Daniel´s death. Their already none existent relationship went down to a very bad one. She always blamed and punished Travis for everything that went wrong in her opinion, so when Travis got older he avoided being home whenever that meant that he had to be alone with his mother. Whenever his dad was not at home he went to his grandparents to stay with them.
    He just was at home when his dad was there, too.
    But even then he was a very lonely boy.
    vCQ3Gh3.jpg
    He didn´t have any real friends, because he couldn´t take them home with him. Furthermore he became more and more reserved to others, because he didn´t trust anyone anymore after his brother´s death. Nobody believed him that his mother was responsible for Daniel´s death so he thought that it was better to close up on people.
    The only real friend he had was his ghost brother who he dearly loved.
    YCmNjJ6.jpg
    82Uj4Ns.jpg

kpVIsdT.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry Update! Awesome. Happy to see it.
    What a tragic story though. :cry: Not only for Travis but for poor Daniel. So very sad.
    Hallie indeed was very selfish and instead of admitting her mistakes she tries to blame an innocent child.
    No wonder he does not want to be around without his father home and stays with his grandparents.
    Oh, Daniel came back as a ghost to visit his brother. I'm glad he was able to know and love him.
    Travis is lucky he found such a loving partner later.
    I'm looking forward to more of the story.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top