Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : Thanks a lot for commenting!
    Yeah, Haldir had a somehow lonely childhood, his parents had so many responsibilities to do that he was not noticed by them. But he got a feeling for what it is like to be king and he knew that if he became king he wouldn´t want to be absorbed in all the work like them.
    He has resolved to do different to them and that his own family would always be more important than anything else.

Haldir´s dad Henning has blue eyes, too.
    Here he is at a party, right to him sits one of his many grandgrandchildren
    VOeZUqp.jpg

I´m so glad that you liked the pre-story, more will follow.

BUT: it is your need of more that I decided to search for an old save before Haldir and Travis got together to play it to get more pictures of them together. I don´t have many pictures of Travis as a toddler so I have to play this old saves again. Unfortunately I have changed so many build and decoration items that I have to build and change the houses, this will last a bit.
    So it´s your fault that the next pre-story update delays a bit. o:)
    @Tamijo : thank you very much for your comment!
    Yes, it´s a big love story how Epsepsi was rescued by Teodor, second son of Poseidon. (i hope I will be able to tell their story at some point, Teodor´s bigger brother will play a part in the story, too)
    Oh, the Itchtaca brothers were very poor during their childhood, they just had their dilapidated worn down castle. But both Rubisel and Guillermo are veeery clever and now they own nearly all of the island.
    By the way Guillermo is married to a niece of Stella, Tyler´s ex wife.
    Oh no, Freia, Haldir´s mother, is not queen of Isla Paradiso, she is the queen of Moonlight Falls and it´s neighbor towns Great Bear, Caldey Island, Cape Garner Island, Northeney, Saaqartoq, Aurora Skies, Vargfjell and of her native town (I´m sure I´ve missed some in my list) It´s a very big area she (and later Haldir) is queen (king) of.
    Emelie wasn´t really lured into the relationship, she wanted to be Haldir´s wife and wanted to get her own fame through him. The only thing she didn´t know (of course the most important part!) was that Haldir was gay. He tried to hide it more or less successful. I think it is very sad that the society wasn´t so open to different ways of life and sexuality preferences, it led to some very unhappy Sims!
    @bekkasan : Thank you so much for your comment!!
    I´m sorry for your cold coffee, I hope it still tasted a bit after reheating. :D
    I´m already working on an installment, unfortunately @DivaDoodle asked for more pictures of Travis and Haldir´s brothers and of the children of Haldir and Travis, so I decided to start some of my old, old saves from 2012 where Travis is still a toddler and the following ups to the births of their children, so I have to postpone the update a bit. o:)
    I hope I´ll be able to post a first update in the next days, taking pictures isn´t the hard work here, the most time consuming thing is to find a correct save where everyone is as young as I need them. I could rejuvenate all of them, but then I didn´t have the old houses they lived in. It´s not authentic, so I decided against it. I want to show how they really "lived"!

Yes, the father of Epsepsi and Freia was a very, very awful man, a dctator to his folk and a cruel father. Both Epsepsi and Freia suffered a lot from him, maybe it´s because of this that Freia wasn´t the best mother at the beginning of her family life. She became a much much better mother later in her life, now, as she resigned, she is the best adviser, next to Travis, Haldir has. He can always depend on her now, he is very happy about that. But the experiences he made when he was young formed him to the man he is now.

:D the nose ring was instantly taken off of him in CAS, this was just after his birthday. Maybe I should put it on him again, now that he is in his midlife crisis (ups, now I have told too much! ;):p )

Yes, it´s hard to fake something you aren´t. This is the reason they had a bad relationship from the start, the only thing he doesn´t regret at all is to have Misty and Emerson from her. He loooooves his first born kids! He is a family man, he always wanted to have as much children as possible.
    Yes, Emelie wanted to take the children from him, with a very good chance of him not getting custody at all, because of his homosexuality. She didn´t really love the children, she is very selfish in my saves, she just wanted to hurt Haldir.

I always mix the premaid Sims with my family if they fit in the family and the story I have in mind. As I´ve already said many times before, I´m not good in making Sims, I´m always happy when there are some nice Sims i just have to dress better. :D Even Freia and Henning aren´t made by me, Freia is a Sim from the exchange, Henning is a slightly changed Sim from the Showtime EP. So I really had a lot of luck that the Helmquists are so good looking (in my eyes).
    The only Sims I made on my own were Stella, Alfarin and Jamie, a brother-in-law of Haldir, he is married to his least sister Dianah.
    This is him, he has a very captivating story himself, I nealry love him as much as Haldir and Travis.
    ccdWuhk.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry That time of the morning any coffee, even older reheated is good! :grin:
    I look forward to the update when you get it ready. I'm just amazed you still have saves from back then as well as pictures. :smiley:
    lol! I can't see Haldir wearing the nose ring now, but midlife crisis can cause changes. I've only allowed one sim to have one and that was in another story from an old save back in 2013. I used it because she was stressing over her mortal husband who was getting much older than her and she was going to lose the love of her life. She was a fairy of course so she would live longer than him.
    I think you make very handsome sims. Your Alfarin is gorgeous and captivated me from the first. Your Jamie is very handsome. His eyes are not quite as blue as the others but he is an in law so that would be different. My Jamie is definitely not my normal male. My usual type is dark, long haired with blue eyes so that is why yours appeal to me too. Even though Alfarin is blond I fell for his good looks and sweet personality.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Oh no, Freia, Haldir´s mother, is not queen of Isla Paradiso
    Ohh must have read that all wrong somewhere :(

Emelie wasn´t really lured Maybe lured is not the right word. But as she was not aware she married a gay man, may say some quite important information was held back that might have influenced her decision. :'(
    Judgmental communities leads to those terrible commitment.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited February 2021
    @AlexaKry I didn't get the tag notice!
    Well I love that the beautiful blue eye color was handed down!
    omg 'my need'!!! well yes, it's true, I admit it! Eeek! so it's My fault, that the story is delayed! :open_mouth:;)o:)
    I am reaally impossible! I am so sorry for you that you have such a needy friend as Me! :Do:)

I wish I was a little bird on your shoulder watching you replay this save!

I am happy to read you ''I want to show how they really "lived"!'' It will be amazing to read and see it!

I am so happy to see Jamie! he is Very nice! I think you Do make very nice and handsome sims! So are you saying Haldir was a premade with your tweaks? From where? I really do love a lot of the premades and homeless! I have found many that I just fall in love with and have to keep them in my library and bring them to other towns to live another life in another timeline!

btw Emily is always nice and always marries Waylan in my games. She just isn't as pretty as you Emilie!!! You tweaked her so well!
    Sorry I haven´t answered to your comments, I must have overseen them!!! :o

@bekkasan : thank you that you think that I make handsome male Sims. But honestly: Alfarin and Jamie are the only ones I am satisfied with, all my other attemps look like this: attemps. :D
    I am sooo happy that all other males in my save are off springs from premaids which turned out to look nice!
    I was lucky that I had Freia, without her GREAT genes the kids of her and Henning would have looked only half as good. She passed on this beautiful eyes and the facial structure. Good for her kids cause Henning doesn´t look even half as good as her!
    Furthermore I was lucky that I didn´t know of NRaas mods and the genetic component of it, because otherwise Haldir wouldn´t have looked so good. He nearly is a gender swapped Freia with Henning´s hair color and the wider nose stucture of his dad (not the form though, but when you watch on Haldir´s girls they have very thin noses and a very edgy face, which let´s them looks a bit careworn)

Alfarin is just so beautiful because of his sweet character, he always smiles and is so devoted to his friends (especially Tyler) I think his character defines his beautiness! <3

Good that you like black hair and blue eyes, otherwise you wouldn´t have begin reading the story! ;):po:)

Yes, I have such old saves, my old computer died that summer, shortly before Supernatural came out and I didn´t have saved any of the old saves to an external drive, so I lost everything! I had so many saves from Bridgeport with Matthew Hamming and Richie Striker with whom I´ve played before my family was born!
    I just don´t have so many pictures of Travis or Haldir´s brothers or the children of Travis and Haldir, because whenever I´ve changed families I couldn´t make pictures of the left family anymore because I didn´t have Master Controller at that time.
    So I have to take out my old saves and look through them

Here you can see how many saves of just Tyler I have (you can´t see the newer ones because I have to hide that from you, I can´t let you read the names, I won´t show you the future of Tyler right now >:) , I´ve named them after the happenings in them, with an a at the beginning so they are saved at the beginning. o:)
    cP1rqKW.jpg
    Here you can see my system of saving of the old saves, the date is a bit missleading: I got a newer and bigger external drive at that day and I´ve saved my saves to it. (the old drive still exists, I will never lose any of my saves again! :D )
    V70Rx82.jpg
    This is the oldest save I have from Haldir, here he is just born and still a baby <3
    cnVZitS.jpg

Lol, I´m just fed up by Haldir having a midlife crisis, the moodlet is gone already! That wasn´t him anymore!

@Tamijo : no worries! I have written so much, even me didn´t know if I wrote every fact correct! :D
    You are right, the most important part of their marriage wasn´t told her, what is a very awful thing to do! At that part I really feel sorry for her, because she must have been very hopeful that Haldir would have had a normal relationship with her. That she only was used as an a alibi wife and to breed some kids for him (at that time I didn´t know any NRaas mods so there was no chance of getting a child with another man) must have been very awful to know for her! I can understand her that she wanted to hurt Haldir!
    I have to admit that at that time Haldir wasn´t such a wise man and to lure her into that marriage was very awful of him!
    Moreover he never excused himself for that..... :s

@DivaDoodle : yes, it´s your fault that there is such a big delay! :D>:)
    I´ve already found the saves I have to replay, but unfortunately I have to build and decorate EVERY house now. During that days I´ve deleted a lot of the former CC I´ve used, so the houses looked awful. I am missing patterns, doors, windows, wall pictures, furniture.... nearly everything has to be redecorated and rebuild. Since a week now I´m working on Haldir´s and of Tristan´s house to get everything replaced!!!!
    No need to excuse for being needy, I love to go back and play with all of them again, especially because I can play on highest settings in Moonlight Falls again and I can watch all my little Sims being muuuuuch younger again!!!
    This is soo nice, leads me very far down memory lane!
    I have to thank you for that!!!
    :D:D:D no, better not being a litte bird on my shoulder, I´m swearing a lot atm, because my Sims deny commands, of course not because they want to, but just because somethin essential is missing, like a door or stairs or such. Unfortunately at that time I liked to buildgigantic houses with lots of floors, untill I´ve worked out why Haldir resists my commands I´m down with my nerves when I discover the culprit of a missing door or such! :D
    You wouldn´t like to hear German cursing, it would scare you to death! ;):p

Thanks for finding Jamie cute, as I´ve already mentioned to @bekkasan he and Alfarin are the only male Sims made by me who are allowed to be in game. :D
    No, Haldir isn´t a premade. His dad, Henning is a premade from Starlight Shores, the world coming with Showtime.
    Freia is a Sim I´ve downloaded from the exchange (I´ve found out that she came with lots of bad CC, but at that time I was just happy to have her).
    Haldir is born in the game and I haven´t tweaked him at all, he was as beautiful as he is now!
    Travis is an in game born as well, his father is Tristan van Gould (of course you´ve already knew that) and the biggest sister of Haldir, Hallie. (I will show more of her in the next update, which will be about Travis´childhood.
    The only Sims I´ve made on my self and who made it into the family are as already mentioned my males Alfarin and Jamie and Stella, former wife of Tyler, because he resisted to get into a realtionship with ANY premades or in-game-borns AT ALL! Every other Sims in this family have a history of their own.

Well, Emelie isn´t so nice in my game, it seems as if Aiden did something wrong while raising her, she got the evil trait. That made her to a very superficial Sim. :s
    Did I tweak her? I really don´t know anymore! I think (but I really don´t know, I am really not sure at all) I haven´t tweaked her, I just gave her nice clothes. But as said, I am not very sure.... old brain, you know? :D:D:D
    edited February 2021
    @AlexaKry I hate midlife crisis too! too much worrying about wrinkles! wth! deal with it! Haldir is so handsome he has Nothing to worry about! he is probably handsome even as an Elder, but don't let him!!! I Adore how he looks, his personality and attitude!!! and will be Very upset if anything is changed! (I am still not over Tyler not being back to normal weight and looks, seriously it pains me!)

OMG I can't believe you building Every house now! What a perfectionist! a WEEK!!! OMG I hope you like to do it at least! I wish I had some of that in me! My sisters are All artist's from my Mom's side of the family, the gene totally skipped me, I still draw like I'm in Kindergarten and I can't even decorate or choose a clothing outfit w/ accessories, or arrange a bouquet of flowers! the gene to do such things is just missing! Also the gene to SEE or differentiate such beauty or hideousness, as my sisters have to Tell me my art, clothes and decorating sux, and they have to fix it for me and even choose my glasses via facetime so I don't look like a freak! :o pitiful they say!

''This is soo nice, leads me very far down memory lane! I have to thank you for that!!!'' Oh good I'm so glad!!! <3

oh for pete's sake I know all the swear words and invented some of my own! let me be the little bird on you shoulder watching you play and build and swear like a sailor making grown men blush!!! :D:D:D
    What?!!! OK now you HAVE to PM me every single German swear you know! I Mean it!!! I want to delight my husband with my new vocabulary! :smiley:;):D my eldest taught us some Chinese swears! :D and my friends from work, way back, taught me the Filipino swears! no I don't intend to ever grow up LOL I wish I could swear in every language but language courses always leave that good part out! :/

Haldir was born in game just so gorgeous! That is so lucky! Sorry about the bad cc from Freia but I agree it was worth it!

It will be so great to know Hallie, when you post about Travis childhood! It is good to know Tristan makes pretty babies! I am scared to let him grow up, he is such a good looking teen!

So interesting that Tyler resisted every premade and every born in game sim At All! I have never had a sim do that! I wish I would!!! But Stella is very beautiful! I think all the sims you made are! I love hearing you tell of the histories of your sims, they are all so different and unique!!!

Ah that wicked playboy Ayden VanGould! Bad Dad to make Emelie evil! :#

Maybe your Emelie has a nicer skin than mine is the reason she is so pretty then?

btw if you want, she and Waylan make stunning children! (well not as stunning as Mikezumi showed when she did the daycare, I never had seen such a beautiful toddler/child! That is what gave me the idea to put them together!)

I made them have 8 in my last game, I wanted those genes to spread around, but then the bonehilda's destroyed my game, and I was too ignorant to do save as, back then.

Now please stop reading my nonsense and get back to your wonderful sims so you can tell us!!! <3

@alexakry I've had the guys helping with the testing of SI and he and Milton are totally lovey dovey and Tyler and he are just buds. They play chess together a lot when I don't have them busy checking the lots. I've found two beds that couldn't be used because the creator had too much stuff in the way that Milton and Alfarin wanted to use. :grin:
    Gosh that is a lot of saves!
    I do eventually get rid of my old saves. I save periodic 'MASTER' saves that are ones with major life changes and then get rid of the others. I still have all my Mary saves though.

@AlexaKry @bekkasan Wait One Second! What is meant by ''just buds''?

I know you said in the past, Alfarin did have a crush on Tyler, is that it it? or is there More!?

Please tellll me I have to know Everything!!! :smile:

@AlexaKry @bekkasan Wait One Second! What is meant by ''just buds''?

I know you said in the past, Alfarin did have a crush on Tyler, is that it it? or is there More!?

Please tellll me I have to know Everything!!! :smile:
    @bekkasan : I´ve already disabled not so important saves, but the ones I have saved are "the most important of all" :DB)

I can´t wait to see Alfarin and Milton in the game! It´s so good to hear that they still love each other!!!!!
    I´m just a bit afraid of seeing Tyler and how he would look and what he would behave and such! :D I´m a bit nervous about him!!! <3:D
    Love what you have made out of @Rflong7 Supernatural world so far!!!
    @DivaDoodle : :D:D:D
    Yes, Haldir still looks good as an adult. Although I have to say that Travis sometimes gives himan uncertain look. I think it´s because he will be a adult in a few years as well and isn´t so sure about that! :D They still are inseperable!

LOL about your missing g arts gene and the reaction of your sisers! I can understand them, I sometimes really have to wonder what some people are wearing and if they haven´t a mirror in their house! :p
    It´s good that they help you with chosing fitting glasses, you could fastly look like a creepy witch with the wrong glasses! :D
    So it´s a nice distraction from playing the game when building or decorating. But I like to decorate more, so I´m very happy that I don´t have to build the houses anymore, just find out which decoration is missing. At the moment it´s just 5 houses to redecorate, so that´s not so much.
    I just have a delay in my update once more, because I was ill the last days and wasn´t able to sit in front of the computer, so you´ll have to wait just a little bit longer for Travis´s part of the story.

:D:D:D I´ll post some swear words to you, but I don´t know much, I´m a lady! ;)
    You´re right, the best parts are left out at that curses!

Yes, I can confess Tristan makes beautiful babies!!!!! <3

Thank you for thinking Stella is beautiful! <3 I can easier create girls than boys, because girls have a much smother face structure. Creating a "manly" man with a very edgy face (like Henry Cavill for example) well, I can´t do that, I don´t even know how to slide the sliders to get such an edgy face! So all the boys I make look so roundy I think. Not manly at all! :D
    I can´t tell you in how many worlds I have put Tyler to pair him with one of the female Sims in them! I even let him alone, changing to one of his brothers to play with if there was one in the world or I played a premade family just to give Story Progressin time to pair him with someone! Null, nada, nothing! There wasn´t even a romantic interest in his panel after I came back to him! When I´ve stayed with him he didn´t even have one wish of kissing a girl he just met!!!!! He always had a wish to woohoo with them, but that never caused a romantic interest! He even had some friends with benefits, he always woohooed with them but that was all! He was certainly a little a....ho....le at that time! And I don´t talk about a short amount of time! I´ve played a very long time with him!
    At some point I´ve lost my patience and created Stella. I would have forced him into the relationship if he wouldn´t have liked her, but they hit ift off right from the start. Although it seems as if there always was something which stood between them, when I look at them now...
    It´s so different with Sif! When he met her the first time he couldn´t get his eyes off her and he even was a bit shy because she was so nice and sweet! He immidiately got wishes for her, at the first night after their first meeting he had the wish to marry her!!

I just looked it up, Emelie has an EA skin tone. Perhaps she just looks so "beautiful" in my game because it´s not yours? I always think that the Sims of others look so much better than my Sims!!!! even if they are the same Sims!
    There are a lot of Simmers who can turn a Sims I think looks rediculous into a most beautiful Sims.
    Look at @Turjan `s version of Amy Bull from Twinbrook! She is so beautiful! In my game I deleted her because she was a sore in the eye! :D

Aww, that´s much too late, Waylan died a long time ago! Emelie was married to Bruce Chesterfield for a long time (they are now divorced because he betrayed her with a very young Helmquist offspring), they made very ugly kids! He has such an edgy face and what do I have to say? The daughters of him should all stay inside in a dark house, they all look very ug not very good! :D

Yes, Tyler was Alfarin´s crush, unfortunately for Alfarin Tyler never encouraged him for that. Tyler always was hetero. But he knew somehome that Alfarin was totally in love with him and handled it in his own way (as always): not talking about it and ignoring the problem! :D
    But Tyler and Alfarin became very very good friends over the years, because Tyler liked Alfarin´s character and his way of doing things, which is so different to him, so there was always a strong bond between them.
    At first it was hard for Alfarin that Tyler didn´t return the feelings, but when he accepted it that Tyler would always be "just" a friend they became the best friends ever. Tyler is such a fine character, very reliable and nice, that Alfarin could settle down in his desire and appreciate the friendship between both of them.
    Tyler was always there when Alfarin had another argument with his father and could give him such helpful tips how to deal with king Stein and Alfarin could help his friend in return by explaining to him how feelings could be incorporated into life.

@AlexaKry :D gosh you make me laugh so much! I had to read to to Silver Fox the funny parts! Laughter is the Best medicine! I'm sorry you were ill! hope you are better soon! I have something going on health wise and my tiredness over comes me, so that I can only read a few stories or posts then need to sleep! zZZzzz it's terrible! I'll go to the Doc tomorrow.

Just LOL re: ''creepy witch,'' ''but I don´t know much, I´m a lady! ;) '' gott im himmell! is the only one I know! :D ''In my game I deleted her because she was a sore in the eye! :D '' ''The daughters of him should all stay inside in a dark house, they all look very ug not very good! :D'' I can't even think of something funny to say back to you because laughing so much! :D

I know what you mean! I always faint at the beauty of Tujan's sims!

OK that is what I thought from what you told me before about Alfarin and Tyler! I thought maybe I was missing something Important!!!

Soooo Tyler, before Stella, was playing just like my sims do! He would be so happy in my world, with beds everywhere! :D LOL

But I can understand your frustration for him to finally choose someone!!!

I am sooo glad that after 100,000,000,000,000,000 women he finally fell in love with Sif! That is remarkable he wished to marry her right away! it is true Love! <3

@AlexaKry @DivaDoodle 'just bud's means that so far when Alfarin and Tyler have interacted they are friendly to each other but no hearts have happened. Alfarin seems devoted to Milton and Milton to him as well, which of course is how I love it anyways for couples! :grin: The longest I've had them in game to watch was 48 sim hours to transition the world to winter to test winter stuff at the festival.

I don't have any other ladies in the world as I test it, except popping in Jorge and Judy and they are very much in love and so far Judy has not got hearts for any of the other guys. Jorge didn't get hearts for any of the guys either. He is definitely straight. He will get hearts for other ladies (the only ones in game are homeless or role sims when testing) and will usually go grab Judy and haul her off to the nearest woohoo object. I don't save my tests so they always start fresh from the library. I love seeing how they gravitate to the 'love' and get that moodlet almost immediately.

@bekkasan I don't know how I missed your post! I am glad to hear that your Alfarin is just buds with Tyler and devoted to Milton! I'm glad yu posted about this!

''I love seeing how they gravitate to the 'love' and get that moodlet almost immediately.'' Oh me too! <3 I am a nut about Sims love lives! lol
    Just a short update on this thread:
    No, I haven´t abondened the story about my Helmquists, I just had to "freeze" it a bit because of me being a bit ill.
    I wasn´t able to sit or write or play for a few weeks, I really hope that the trend of me getting better stays on and I´ll soon be able to play and write out some happenings in Travis´ and Haldir´s story which I started so many weeks before.
    Why am I speaking of freezing?
    Well, I have some pictures of them having fun in the snow, which happened soooo many (real time!) years ago
    AJl0ejO.jpg
    CE2fvu1.jpg
    QyRU7KF.jpg
    wtm4HpB.jpg
    I can promise to you that their relationship is much better than their skating!
    And again, why am I speaking of freezing?
    Well, this happened when I´ve opened and visited Haldir, his daughter Misty, his toddler Emerson and his teen brother Helo the first time in my earliest save I have of them from November 2012.
    Haldir is a much better parent as it seems here! :D
    oP6BSUH.jpg
    It was my first winter ever in the Sims 3 so I had no experience with it!

Of course Haldir and I know better now!
    BCU5VqP.jpg
    Sorry for his somehow smirky grin but he already knows what happenend on the following pictures, which were made very, very far in his and his beloved husband´s future. He just wants to tease you and wants to let you know that all of his family is well!! Here they come home from one of the many graduations Travis and Haldir could attend during all of their years together.
    QoO3PXU.jpg
    vdPid8f.jpg
    5MQAKnn.jpg

I really hope I´ll be able to post a real update soon, fingers crossed for that (ok, not mine because I am not able to do that without pain atm, so I hope you´ll do it for me, too!) <3

And yes, @DivaDoodle the last 3 pics are especially for you because I know how you love to speculate who is who in the picture. o:)
    Oh, and sorry @bekkasan I´ve excluded you from speculating, but you always give me nightmares when you guess who´s who!!! ;):D
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@AlexaKry
    fingers crossed :)
    Not attempting to guess who :/
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin

@alexak Cute skating pics of Travis and Haldir. I love the twirls and falls. :heart:
    The winter picture with the snowman and kids is so beautiful. :love: I can feel the cold coming from the picture.
    What a cute bubble car!
    lol, okie I'm not gonna give you nightmares and speculate, 'cause I want you to have restful, healing sleep so you can work those sore fingers loose by typing a story for us. :grin:
    @Tamijo : 😆 no problem!
    You've started to read the story in the "end" of the recent drama, nowhere for you to guess who's who on the pictures, therefore my Sims look too similar to each other!
    It's good that my new medicine helps so much better now, i think I'll be able to post another background story part very soon, so you get more information at least about Haldir and Travis.
    @bekkasan : oh yes, i love it when they twirl and fall while (ice)skating, they look so lovingly at each other. It gets a bit creepy when adults grab a(n unknown) child and twirl with them. 😀
    😁The bubble car waits for your speculation who it's owner is.... 😊
    I think you 'll already know who the kids in the pictures are, if you have to tell because you' ll burst if you can't then post me! Ill tell you if you're right then.
    Or @DivaDoodle (or somebody else, if there are other readers still) gets it right, then I'll lift the "secret" of course! 😜

@AlexaKry I am so happy to read this! It is just so very nice to have you post here again, you know we all love you and your sims family, and want all to go on and be with us forever! <3

I love your very chic and slim Haldir and Travis! I am always in awe of Haldir! I have to admit finally to you, that I've had a mad crush on him and have felt a bit intimidated by him through out All these many many pages (that I've read from the beginning, (and special parts of, over and over again, because it is just so touching!) ... yes I said intimidated! until the day you revealed he is a slob! :D now I can just happily love him and not be intimidated anymore! probably like Travis has always felt, never intimidated just pure love (and I love when you said sometimes cranky that he has to clean up after him LOL) :D I just thought you'd get kick out of knowing this! :) 🤣😍😁hahaha

Love them falling at the skating it is so cute! But I think too undignified for Haldir to ever fall! this is surely a mistake of the camera!😁

oh I love that you have had them since 2012! It is such a pleasure to see them so young and in the earlier parts of their journey together!

awww the smirk! such a great expression to have such a name I don't care for! what is a better word for smirk? I think smirk has a negative connotation and That Beautiful Face has Nothing negative--just pure handsomeness! <3

I love seeing all these pics and omg how can I speculate on who is who! so I am concentrating on body language! And why are the men so handsome! <3 YES I am staring for like 30 minutes! LOL

I know the genie brother and of course Tyler but he is almost unrecognizable because of the difference in weight, but I know his sexy tattoos!

But who is that awesome creature with the purple shirt! I NEED closeups! 🐸🐸🐸🐸! my eyes are failing and I need new glasses! :# hahaha

I do so love that pic where Travis and Haldir can't even be bothered to look at the camera but look at each other <3 wonderful!!!

@AlexaKry I have been studying! Are the Children Timian's kids?
    @DivaDoodle :
    DivaDoodle wrote: »

I love your very chic and slim Haldir and Travis! I am always in awe of Haldir! I have to admit finally to you, that I've had a mad crush on him and have felt a bit intimidated by him through out All these many many pages (that I've read from the beginning, (and special parts of, over and over again, because it is just so touching!) ... yes I said intimidated! until the day you revealed he is a slob! :D now I can just happily love him and not be intimidated anymore! probably like Travis has always felt, never intimidated just pure love (and I love when you said sometimes cranky that he has to clean up after him LOL) :D I just thought you'd get kick out of knowing this! :) 🤣😍😁hahaha

Oh wow, thank you for telling me that!!!!! <3
    Good that you aren´t intimidated by him anymore! He IS a very powerful fairy, the most powerful one of all fairies to be precise, but the power is big in his family, so it is normal for me not to think about this so often.
    But he knows whatever happens in his kingdom, only his children are able to hide themselves from him, some more good, some so lala. Nothing escapes him what goes on in his kingdom, so it was a nightmare for him when Tyler disappeared. I think it was only Travis´ love that didn´t make him question his ability to lead his folks! He was devastated! Never had he experienced such a nightmare before! He was shortly before resigning because he thought that he was inaptly to be a king if he can´t help his own children.
    Tyler has hurt his daddy more than he knows and he HAS TO TALK TO HIS DAD! I really hope he´ll be healthy enough to do so when they meet again!!!
    No, I wasn´t kicked out, Haldir just stands above such things. :D:p

No, it was NOT the fail of the camera, although Haldir liked to delete this pictures instantly! He doesn´t like to be pictured as incompetent in anything he does. He thinks that it is not good if his folks see him failing in something. He wants them to think of him that he will be able to solve every problem which occures in the kingdom and of course he is. Travis always tells him that it is better if the subjects could see such cute little fails, because then they can relate to him better and love him for everything he is. Travis always tries to explain to him that nobody likes perfection! (although he himself thinks that Haldir is the most perfect man, husband and king, but he won´t never tell Haldir that, of course not! :D )

:D:D:D You are sooo lovely that you think that my males are so handsome!
    Yes, smirk is a bit negative, but I couldn´t find a better translation. A little grin, perhaps? I love this little smile, btw, I always hope for them to pose it and I can picture it!

Ok, so you´ve asked for close up.... I really don´t know if I should post them.... this could reveal too much of the next chapters.....
    well, but there will happen sooooo much between Tyler´s and Samuel´s stay in Aurora Skies with Alfarin and Sif...

Ok, you begged and you were sooooo wrong with you guess, so here are some close-ups for you:
    (and @bekkasan , perhaps you already know who the boys are??? ;) )
    nw2m3yb.jpg
    G3lnMOP.jpg
    6xBHs0F.jpg
    mrGJwuq.jpg
    viwFvO4.jpg
    with her I can help, this is young adult Adelheid
    C8bhW48.jpg
    and uupps, he wanted to be shown also, he thinks that no update is a real update if he isn´t at least in one picture! At least he knows that this story is all about him! (I´ve tried to tell him that he confused something here but he didn´t want to listen, just turned his back at me at the desk and slept further!)
    AP0Hzkt.jpg

So, try it again! Happy guessing!!! B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top