March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think is coming in December?

Comments

• VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Free content only
    I think free content as like with every year they have updated the free holiday pack. Even though seasons is out and there is a lot of holiday stuff in it I see no reason for them to not add in more stuff especially for other holidays. I don't think we'll get another pack until next yeah and I'm hoping for a SP because it's been awhile.
  • DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    Nada
    This December MAXIS is gonna serve y'all a hot plate of nada with a tall empty glass of disappointment.
    tenor.gif
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Free content only
    Im betting on some free content as well, though I wont say no to a new SP. I'd like to also hope for a new GP since its been awhile, buuuuut if there's any in the works, I doubt we'll get any news on it until next year.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Free content only
    Duende wrote: »
    This December MAXIS is gonna serve y'all a hot plate of nada with a tall empty glass of disappointment.
    tenor.gif
    Imagine how awkward the Maxis Monthly would be if there was nothing ts4 related to announce.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Nada
    I feel like after this latest patch and EP we're probably not getting anything but I hope they prove me wrong.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    I don't think we'll be getting anything until around the new year. Unless of course they have been secretly working on something that is close to being finished. I assume Get Famous was the last thing we get before the year closes out.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    New GP and new free content
    I want no witches
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Nada
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Duende wrote: »
    tenor.gif
    Imagine how awkward the Maxis Monthly would be if there was nothing ts4 related to announce.

They might announce something but I don't think we'll get much of anything immediately. Certainly not a GP/SP like people are saying. That would probably be released by February.
  • ScarletSimEaterScarletSimEater Posts: 126 Member
    Free content only
    Probably some new outfits, because they aren't that hard to throw together and holiday stuff is a tradition.

Definitely a patch, since there will still be some bugs after they put out the immediate fires this patch caused. Hopefully they'll also clean up whatever they do in the emergency patch, since I expect them to roll out something quick n' dirty and I really hope they fix the underlying issues when they have time.

Small chance, ~10-25% chance, of a SP announcement. More likely they'll drop a patch teaser and plan something for Jan, though.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited November 2018
    Wishful thinking but hopefully a GP

If not either a SP and/or another free content patch

The more likely would be bug fixes (which is nice)
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Nada
    I would be extremely shocked if we got anything.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Free content only
    leetamme wrote: »
    I would be extremely shocked if we got anything.

Were getting a patch to fix the GF bugs and hopefully some free holiday content.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Free content only
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I feel like after this latest patch and EP we're probably not getting anything but I hope they prove me wrong.

There will still be some GF bugs that aren't fixed in this months Emergency Patch so hopefully they ll be fixed in December.

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Free content only
    Free content doesn't include bug fixes, but you did mention the gallery update, which I counted as free content since it's an improvement rather than a bug fix. And maybe holiday content.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited November 2018
    Free content only
    Not much I think, beside maybe a little free Christmas update, but I could be mistaken. Been a long time since we've seen an SP after all, although I doubt it'll be more than that :)

ETA: on the topic of free content, feel free to throw in a free world anytime you see fit devs :joy:
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I wouldn't want the staff to have to work on Christmas stuff if it is bad for their health at the EA HQ. SimGuruGrant said the smoke pollution from the California fires is very bad in LA so I hope they manage to get time off to get away until it clears or gets rained off. I am happy with what I have already.
  • glm345glm345 Posts: 14 New Member
    What would I really like to see in an update?

Water.

(For context. I mean the ability to make ponds and stuff with the terrain tools)
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Free content only
    Most likely, if we get anything more at all this year, it'll be some more free decorations in the December patch. It would be a pleasant surprise if another supernatural-themed GP is announced next month too.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hi Everyone! someone mentioned layoffs? may I ask where? this is the first I've heard, please reply. have a goodnight.
    edited November 2018
    I if they want to do a holiday thing for vampire sims or later witches, than werewolves and more of the Supernatural. They should make a old holiday known as Yuletide or Yule that was there for pagans before it underwent Christianized reformulation resulting in the term Christmastide.

I want to known if Vampires actually asked for Sims' Help to bring in the Yule Log or Witches having Yule ham.

I hope EA can listen to have Hoildays for the supernatural?

Scholars have connected the celebration to the Wild Hunt of Yule

Also I forgot the Yule Goat

Also We need Wassailing and a bowl of Wassail or Plasma Wassail
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    i know what ep is and i know what gp is, but may i ask what sp is for?
    Patrice wrote: »
    i know what ep is and i know what gp is, but may i ask what sp is for?

I'm not sure
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Nada
    Stuff Pack
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Free content only
    some kind of free content. not much, maybe holiday related. I'm thinking a half dozen or less each of CAS and objects.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Free content only
    Simburian wrote: »
    I wouldn't want the staff to have to work on Christmas stuff if it is bad for their health at the EA HQ. SimGuruGrant said the smoke pollution from the California fires is very bad in LA so I hope they manage to get time off to get away until it clears or gets rained off. I am happy with what I have already.

Oh right. I wouldn't want them to risk their health either.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?