Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think is coming in December?

Comments

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    New SP only
    I was gonna say, HEATWAVES!!!! but December is not known for lots of them, they're more of a Jan/Feb thing.

But you're talking about unexciting releases.

A stuff pack is a maybe, a week or two before christmas, stocking stuffer style. The release of an EP in November makes it very unlikely there'd be a game pack, but a SP means that those who can't afford the EP, are likely to buy the SP.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Nada
    We will get a SP in February and a GP in April I think. I can't see them giving us anything next month besides an update.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Nada
    I'd say bug fixes only.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Nada
    Holiday wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably just a decently sized patch with some frantic terrain tool fixes.

Ye of little faith :lol:

Realist. GF is our quota of 5 for the year. Project only 4 for 2019 - based on charted yearly decline pattern of 1 less per year. There is a possibility they will continue the patches, but not heard anything official.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Free content only
    Maybe an update for the Holiday Celebration Pack -- I wouldn't mind more Hanukkah items like a dreidel and a latke recipe. Or maybe Christmas cookies as well. And there will probably be some bug fixes -- there will be a lot of them in next week's patch but chances are there'll be a few things that need cleaining up in Get Famous.

This is what Graham answered in regard to Christmas Cookies

Free content only
    Nothing. I just hope the rejected proposals and no harvestibles on festivals will be fixed ASAP :(

This.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    New SP and new free content
    Free content and *maybe* a SP or bug fixes/Gallery update. Or nothing. I'm not sure.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Free content only
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'm guessing they patch in a few ugly items no one asked for in the Holiday pack in favor of giving us useful items like stalkings for the fireplace.

I'd actually welcome the Christmas sweaters for children and toddlers to go along with the grownup ones. I'd also like the one-piece long pajamas for Teen+ to match the ones the kids have (maybe in a holiday pattern) so my families can have matching pajamas for Winterfest morning. :)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    New GP only
    Wishful thinking
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Free content only
    I'm guessing they patch in a few ugly items no one asked for in the Holiday pack in favor of giving us useful items like stalkings for the fireplace.

I'd actually welcome the Christmas sweaters for children and toddlers to go along with the grownup ones. I'd also like the one-piece long pajamas for Teen+ to match the ones the kids have (maybe in a holiday pattern) so my families can have matching pajamas for Winterfest morning. :)

Agreed. We can never have enough ugly Christmas sweaters. What would stockings even add? It’s not like we have candy or oranges.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Free content only
    We’ll something for the holidays, but that’ll be it.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Free content only
    One thing I wish they’d give us is a cheat to unlock the career cas parts. Sometimes I want to use a plain turtleneck or the hat Miko Ojo wears without a mod or a sim in that household reaching that career level (her hat is unlocked for level 10 art critics and she isn’t even in that career!)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Free content only

Agreed. We can never have enough ugly Christmas sweaters. What would stockings even add? It’s not like we have candy or oranges.
    Since we don't have something we don't have those things I totally agree.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Nada
    Nothing.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Free content only
    One thing I wish they’d give us is a cheat to unlock the career cas parts. Sometimes I want to use a plain turtleneck or the hat Miko Ojo wears without a mod or a sim in that household reaching that career level (her hat is unlocked for level 10 art critics and she isn’t even in that career!)

I've been looking for that hat! Didn't know it was from the art critic career as I haven't played that career yet. Maybe I'll use my Rob Boss Sim, have him get to the top of the Painting career then he can switch to Art Critic while opening his art gallery/shop.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited November 2018
    Free content only
    If anything, it'll be something free, but I wouldn't be surprised if we only got a regular patch with some bug fixes.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Nada
    I think we are done for the year, but probably there is a possibility of a free holiday content.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Nada
    two EPs, a GP, and free stuff?
    After the layoffs and the internal stuff happening there, I would be surprised if we get anything between the release of Get Famous and March.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Free content only
    I originally voted Free Content but I kinda wish I could change it to nada because we're probably just going to get bug fixes from Get Famous.
    Free content only
    I originally voted Free Content but I kinda wish I could change it to nada because we're probably just going to get bug fixes from Get Famous.

That would be a first with no free holiday content in December.
    Free content only
    I would love to see some holiday garland for stair banisters in the December Update.
    Free content only
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    After the layoffs and the internal stuff happening there, I would be surprised if we get anything between the release of Get Famous and March.

I think a Gamepack will be coming in February. We're way overdue for a GP.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Nada
    Armilus616 wrote: »

I think a Gamepack will be coming in February. We're way overdue for a GP.

I agree we are way overdue. But With two EPs in a row, there is no proof they still do GPs at all.
    With luck, they do some Makin Magic esque EP... But that would probably come out in November. But of what year? 2019? I reckon we will get University, Cars, Burglars, Farming, Firefighters, Vacuum cleaners and tropic beach vacation before the next occult. Given their track record...
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Nada
    It'll be dry for the rest of the year, but the most they could do is update the Holiday pack with new items..?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    edited November 2018
    New SP only
    I don't know that they actually would drop a SP right after a EP but I don't want to act like I can predict what the team will do and when either. A December or even New Years SP would be stellar marketing depending on the theme. If it was event related, added a new party system (slumber parties), included slow dancing and maybe a premium item like drums or wind instruments it could be really well received. But if it's another my first pet it would fall flat.

Again, I'm not really looking for something on the heels of Get Famous but I wouldn't complain about an SP dropping after a EP so long as the content isn't at all related or looks to be items held over from the EP (js I still haven't purchased My First pet for that very reason).