Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blind Dating from TS2 Apartment Life returning to Get Famous

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    So basically if you have a single sim you have to make them flirt with your preferred gender so the game knows what kind of blind date to set you up with and of course you need the reputations.
  • Options
    This looks a fun feature, but I wish the 'great reputation' requirement wasn't there. Maybe a modder will look into this.

It only happens with "great reputation"? Aw...that's a shame :/

No it also happens with the pristine reputation and 2 of the negative ones as well.

What I meant was I wish you didn't have to have a reputation of 'great' or above or 'bad' or above. I wish they happened for neutral reputations.

Hoping any sim can get a blind date without reputations if we get a Romance Based Pack.
  • Options
    Has anyone got a blind date opportunity were your CAS sim gets hooked up with another one of your CAS sims your not playing?
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Has anyone got a blind date opportunity were your CAS sim gets hooked up with another one of your CAS sims your not playing?

Nope, it's always some random newly generated Sim that my Sim has no interest in dating whatsoever... :s

I have a mod that does it way better :p
  • Options

Nope, it's always some random newly generated Sim that my Sim has no interest in dating whatsoever... :s

I have a mod that does it way better :p

I wish that could happen in TS4 were one of our cas sims gets a blind date opportunity from another one of our cas sims.