Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

does anyone play legacy island 3?

i absolutely love it but something is driving me insane, hopefully someone else who plays it knows what's going on

there's a sim that's constantly getting stuck somewhere.... but they don't exist. that is, when the error shows up, i click on the portrait.. and nothing happens, and there's no portrait there anyway it's just a white box. anyway i go into master controller -> sim -> focus and search all and there's nobody by that name exists

the popup constantly spamming my screen every few minutes for this one 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stuck sim is driving me mad anyone have any idea where to look on this map for this annoying sim, i haven't touched or changed any plots in it so i assume it'll be the same error on everyones games with the same map?

don't wanna be moving my sims again :( they love this island

ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D

Comments

• McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    Found it. I just kept constantly checking and checking master controller, eventually they turned up. it's a homeless sim that seems to be trying to get to "brotherhood of fine fellows" but can't.

any ideas?

Screenshot-162.jpg
    okay i fixed it, but i don't know how. i deleted that clock post thing, and i (accidentally) deleted the doors, i just clicked 'reset containment something or other' on debugger and the doors disappeared.

i constantly harassed master controller until she popped back up and followed, she went right in this time.

just incase anyone else plays the map and has same problem, it's one of those two solutions :P
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Are you playing in Legacy Island or Legacy Island III?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Dang doors.... What was she trying to do in the lot? :(

Rflong7 wrote: »
    Dang doors.... What was she trying to do in the lot? :(

I *think* she was trying to "go home", but she's a homeless sim, but i followed her sister (or at least who had the same surname) and after work she drove to a resort and then phased out/disappeared, i assume that's how the game deals with homeless sims going home?

so this sim as she got out of the taxi she just stood there stomping her feet, but the icon above her head showed those doors on the building. so i think where the taxi keeps dropping her off she was constantly getting stuck on the clock post. inside the building is an NPC door where I assume she wanted to go 'disappear'.

i accidentally deleted the buildings doors too though so it could be either that fixed it idk. just glad i kept pounding master controller until i finally caught her to focus it was driving me insane xD

by the way rflong no joking this is by far the best map i've ever played on. it is beautiful beyond words and my sims are enjoying every minute of their lives on it <3
    apart from above i've had no other problems at all i love it so much