Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the weather like in your current game?

It's a rainy fall day in my game right now
dfgd3b.png
260akwj.png
a58hfb.png
zv5y4x.png

Comments

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @alex_alex09 Beautiful pictures! You're making me want to buy Seasons now!!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member

Its currently winter in my game and very cold. Just had a blizzard and my simmies couldn't go out and play in the snow.
    31873139318_486b046ea5_b.jpg11-06-18_12-27-10 AM by seveneight2, on Flickr
    30804652757_fca8a6e8ed_b.jpg11-06-18_12-26-47 AM by seveneight2, on Flickr
    45694568032_6dc1e58911_b.jpg11-06-18_12-26-35 AM by seveneight2, on Flickr
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Blizzards. All day, every day. The dog has been begging to go on a walk for nearly a week now but can't.
    Spring just started though so hopefully that'll be all done and over with soon enough.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    @alex_alex09 Beautiful pictures! You're making me want to buy Seasons now!!

Seasons is a must have expansion ...you should get it when it's on sale for $20
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    @duhboy2u2 beautiful pictures
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @duhboy2u2 beautiful pictures

Thank you :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    No pictures right now, but it's cloudy and cool in early autumn in Willow Creek. I need to send my teen fishing so he can finish the Outdoor Adventurer badge before everything freezes over in the neighborhood.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    My current sim is toasty warm in her cozy sweater. She is reading in front of the crackling fireplace and watching the beautiful blizzard from her luxury apartment in the sky. I really missed seasons. I am still so happy to have weather back.
  • butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    The pictures are gorgeous! In my game, it's been snowing for a couple days and the snow on the city buildings and surroundings is just breathtaking.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I'm waiting for either Black Friday or the Christmas sale. When everything is 50% off, I make my own bundle and save even more money. I once got City Living, Jungle Adventures and Vintage glam for R500, which is less than $40, the normal price of one EP. Buy smart, simmers :wink:

I'm looking forward to getting Seasons. I don't really want to buy any more DLC until I feel satisfied with the sims themselves. However, a game without Seasons is exceptionally bland, so I'm bound to get it even if TS4 never achieves what I want it to. Might as well get it sooner rather than later.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Snow

cqaBId0.png

This actually looks equal to where I live IRL. Just that I don't have snow right now ;). But really looking forward to it!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Seasons is definitely bumping up my list of must haves
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    It's snowing
    yXwBbJx.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    It's snowing
    yXwBbJx.jpg

The only way to enjoy the snow

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Lol @AlbaWaterhouse she could have at least protected her feet with some shoes :D

It's snowing in my game too. In fact, it's very nearly Snowflake Eve. This is from one of my rotation families:

Capture.JPG?dl=0
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Seasons is definitely bumping up my list of must haves

Just to let you know that there is another sale for the EP.. you might want to check it out @PastelMermaid :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Thunderstorm. They give me so much anxiety that I haven’t been able to play properly and have been stuck on the same day for two weeks now. Yes, I have turned thunderstorms off in my game, but this is a mystery weather day.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited November 2018
    It's the very beginning of fall in Windenburg. The sunshine should last a couple of days.

gETYa4H.png
    Fee3eHs.png
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    No pictures. But in my current save, the weather adjusts from cold to warm during the day, and sometimes a little shower of rain at night
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,560 Member
    I don't have pictures. But, even though it's springtime in my current game, it's still plenty cold. :'(
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    It's currently Summer time in my game. After a super harsh winter, & chilly/rainy spring.....my Sims are enjoying the pool, BBQ's & the water slide:
    N5RdZjr.png
    Grandma Ember playing with Luna in the kiddie pool

jwR2zxI.png
    Harlow doing a swan dive into the pool

vKqRHw8.png
    Luna & Harlow's Mom, Layke, falling flat on the water slide....
    It's the very beginning of fall in Windenburg. The sunshine should last a couple of days.

gETYa4H.png
    Fee3eHs.png

what lot is this house on? it's gorgeous! also is it on the gallery?

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member

gETYa4H.png
    Fee3eHs.png

what lot is this house on? it's gorgeous! also is it on the gallery?

@PastelMermaid The lot is Bathe de Rill in Windenburg which originally has the pool. The house it's not mine, but it's on the gallery Living The Sweet Life by sheba1197 :) You can find it if you search "Living The Sweet", for some reason it doesn't show up with the full phrase. I have made some adjustments (fences, roof/wall colours), but they're really minor.
  • SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    I recently had this one unlucky sim year where almost every day was cold and miserable nearly forgot what their hot outifts looked like, and i can't really post pictures yet so... but i am only one point away!
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Day 2 of Summer... Sunny and hot. B)
    45753908872_71de1ff8f7_o.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/