Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a smidge over $11 on a vanilla card

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
I can buy a stuff pack or $1000 sim points for the store.
(SPs)
Which one should I get?
Packs I own:
Master Suite
Outdoor Living

Packs I don't own:
High-End Loft
Fast Lane
Town Life
Katy Perry's Sweet Treats(not really interested)
Diesel
70's, 80's & 90's
Movie Stuff(again, not entirely interested)
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    What type of gameplay do you prefer?
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Personally I'd buy the simpoints, I like the store content better than the items in the packs.But that's just me.XD
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    What type of gameplay do you prefer?

I like playing families. :)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    I’m a family player myself. :)
    Personally, I’d go with @Springfairy556’s idea and get some store points. The rest of the SP’s you do not have don’t really have any family type of themes to them excepting for outfits and the occasional clutter.

With the store items you can get baby swings, diaper changing stations, or get the carnival set so your families can go on fun outings together. Or the gondola set! I haven’t gotten those two yet but I plan on it
    Got the 1000 points. :)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Good choice.
    I’ve been meaning to get myself some simpoints too so I can finally own most of the Store. I’ve been eyeing the carnival and gondola set for a while :p
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Good choice.
    I’ve been meaning to get myself some simpoints too so I can finally own most of the Store. I’ve been eyeing the carnival and gondola set for a while :p

This ^.
    I purchased the canning set a couple weeks ago. I've been eyeing that gondola set for a long time now.I wish it was part of the "Complete your set" deal.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    I agree with those who have been saying "get some simpoints".
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    I really want more sets, but some aren't part of the CYS deal and I still can't afford others. Also, this item is very evil for teasing me!
    https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72882&scategoryId=11572

It's 300 points alone, but not available for a stand-alone purchase. It's part of the Brunch at the Old Mill set, which isn't part of the CYS deal either. The set is on my wishlist.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Brunch at the old mill is CYS! Thats how I got it :)
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Good choice.

This ^.
    I purchased the canning set a couple weeks ago. I've been eyeing that gondola set for a long time now.I wish it was part of the "Complete your set" deal.

Just yesterday, I had my sim make some beeswax candles, strawberry and grape jam, and cherry preserves. It's the first time I've used it since I got Butterbot's canning station overhaul mod, and I'm very glad I got the mod. She was able to set the jars on the canning station's shelves, which I don't remember being able to do before.
    I bought a couple new hairstyles for young adult-elder sims, one male toddler outfit, one female toddler outfit, the changing table and a bunk bed from the nursery set, and I sent a friend on my friends list something from her wish list.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays