Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bears are under attack in my game :P

I have a very random hodgepodge of characters in my supernatural game, and included in it are a rather large assortment of bears and various supernatural creatures just for my own amusement.

Lately, though, I've noticed that the bears have been seemingly under attack and have had to be rescued from underneath large piles of rubble by my fire chief...
tumblr_phr4ycmttd1xq9hdmo3_540.jpg

tumblr_phr4ycmttd1xq9hdmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phr4ycmttd1xq9hdmo2_540.jpg

Which has made me wonder...perhaps my Goldilocks sim had something to do with it? :o:D
tumblr_inline_ph85sgRlF51vhkp6x_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_ph85soDi9c1vhkp6x_540.jpg

Just for a quick backstory: I have a Goldilocks and The Three Bears household except instead of Goldilocks invading the bear's house, three evil and insane child-aged bears invaded hers and have refused to leave ever since. I made Goldilocks a child hating, grumpy sim and the resulting antics are priceless :p

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    You are a strange simmer indeed,but my sim could use a bear suit since all the townies are onto me.A disguise is in order.

Off to Betty Simovitch's house Mwahahaha

pDOqHTc.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Son of a sim! Let's keep it more on a Goldilocks level! :tongue:
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited November 2018
    You are a strange simmer indeed,but my sim could use a bear suit since all the townies are onto me.A disguise is in order.

Lol! Not really strange so much as bored. I played the same old type of gameplay for a very long time and to make things more interesting I decided on attempting a play style I used to never do: use all the ‘bad’ traits, play with supernaturals, and just in general add more chaos to my game. It’s been fun ever since :p
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    I was excited for a minute, I thought somehow I had accidentally missed "real" bears in Sims 3. The gnome ones are cute though.
    I was excited for a minute, I thought somehow I had accidentally missed "real" bears in Sims 3. The gnome ones are cute though.

Pffft. What do you mean, “not real”?
    tumblr_phr2u1KKmc1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg
    .....oh. Well I see what you mean :p
    These ‘bears’ act a lot like real ones though. With their evil, kleptomaniac and insane traits you often see them rummaging through garbage cans, stealing my sim’s honey, and in general being a nuisance :D
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Amphora Splendid! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Amphora Splendid! :joy:
    Not everyone in the town thinks so :D
    tumblr_inline_paaome7zDp1vhkp6x_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_paaomwz8xe1vhkp6x_540.jpg
    What-is-this-thing---dog-meme.jpg
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I use the head sometimes for Miss V as a mask but I never play with these sims dressed up fully like a bear, neither in the sims 4.
    I love your pictures ! :D:D:D:D
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    the Bear family looks like a lot of fun. Might try it someday.