Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 UNIVERSITY ?!?!

Comments

  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I would like for Uni. Is Online classes and laptops, Majors for skill and Job use. sorority and fraternity also coed.
    Dorms and household.
    Student Hangout. Also option of going to games. Everyone should go to uni not just YA like adults and elders like the Sims 3. Also have a two week and 4 week like Sims 3 so you wont have to be stuck like the Sims 2 and Graduation.

    Education Pack
    Elementary should have field trips, bring home art work from school that you can stick on the fridge, picture day, do like extra credit like read a book and do a book report. I like how they could research the pet rodent but what about the grass and leaves.
    I think we should have Preteens play sports majority outside activity, a little more homework then an elementary school kid they would also have field trip but not as much. Picture Day, Dances.
    Highschool should have the grade year freshman sophomore etc. So we can know the difference between a teen and ya. Prom, games, homecoming, thryshould also have cliques like the popular clique nerd clique etc... Graduation.

    hey i tried to click on the link in your signature but it didn't work
    hope you all are smiling x
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,526 Member
    edited November 2018
    When will it happen because I am waiting!

    Sim 3 University Life was incredible and I never got to play it because I started with the Sims 4 in 2016.

    I've so many posts saying that University Life was next but Get Famous is being released which means it won't be another 5 months until the next major pack and I really want University Life.

    Does anyone have ideas?

    Same.
    This is the first time ever in The Sims that I still have the same sims I started with when the game launched.
    I like these sims so much I want them to experience most of the game play. University is a very important pack for me because it completes my sim's circle of life. A sim grows up, goes to university, graduates, gets a career, gets a spouse, raises a family, and their children go on to university and repeats.

    So I am refusing to progress my sims until I have University.
    I really liked TS3 University Life, but I was disappointed that there was no fraternity/sorority/ secret society game play.
    I had my sims create their own secret society which was kind of fun. I will do it again with TS4 Uni, since we have Get Together clubs. B)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    How I wish that the new pack is the University/Education pack..I learnt that even the Stuff pack requires at least 10 months to work on(i.e.,Laundry pack).. Are we going to have this pack towards the end of the TS4 cycle? :#
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I would like for Uni. Is Online classes and laptops, Majors for skill and Job use. sorority and fraternity also coed.
    Dorms and household.
    Student Hangout. Also option of going to games. Everyone should go to uni not just YA like adults and elders like the Sims 3. Also have a two week and 4 week like Sims 3 so you wont have to be stuck like the Sims 2 and Graduation.

    Education Pack
    Elementary should have field trips, bring home art work from school that you can stick on the fridge, picture day, do like extra credit like read a book and do a book report. I like how they could research the pet rodent but what about the grass and leaves.
    I think we should have Preteens play sports majority outside activity, a little more homework then an elementary school kid they would also have field trip but not as much. Picture Day, Dances.
    Highschool should have the grade year freshman sophomore etc. So we can know the difference between a teen and ya. Prom, games, homecoming, thryshould also have cliques like the popular clique nerd clique etc... Graduation.

    hey i tried to click on the link in your signature but it didn't work

    @M_Valentine22 Sorry thought I took that sig down that thread got closed.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    How I wish that the new pack is the University/Education pack..I learnt that even the Stuff pack requires at least 10 months to work on(i.e.,Laundry pack).. Are we going to have this pack towards the end of the TS4 cycle? :#

    Maybe because it might be a big pack it maybe called Uni. Or something else like an Education Expansion Pack it might incorporate Uni. And Education for teens and kids I'm just guessing but considering if they did it that way thats a lot to make even if it two separate packs which I highly think it would be two packs that still a lot to make so maybe next year Uni. Might come out.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »
    How I wish that the new pack is the University/Education pack..I learnt that even the Stuff pack requires at least 10 months to work on(i.e.,Laundry pack).. Are we going to have this pack towards the end of the TS4 cycle? :#

    Maybe because it might be a big pack it maybe called Uni. Or something else like an Education Expansion Pack it might incorporate Uni. And Education for teens and kids I'm just guessing but considering if they did it that way thats a lot to make even if it two separate packs which I highly think it would be two packs that still a lot to make so maybe next year Uni. Might come out.

    That will be awesome... I wish that this pack will come with new features for the Uni or School life...But I do hope that it will be in one pack... ;)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »
    How I wish that the new pack is the University/Education pack..I learnt that even the Stuff pack requires at least 10 months to work on(i.e.,Laundry pack).. Are we going to have this pack towards the end of the TS4 cycle? :#

    Maybe because it might be a big pack it maybe called Uni. Or something else like an Education Expansion Pack it might incorporate Uni. And Education for teens and kids I'm just guessing but considering if they did it that way thats a lot to make even if it two separate packs which I highly think it would be two packs that still a lot to make so maybe next year Uni. Might come out.

    The education theme could go so many different ways.

    They might have it as an all in one, Education EP, for uni and school.
    They might split it, and have an EP and a GP or SP
    They might split it as 2 GP

    I wouldn't be at all surprised if they made a stuff pack for kindergarten/preschool/playgroup/whatever you call it, that requires the education pack to function. Or maybe the school stuff would be the stuff pack, requiring the Uni pack to work.

    Who knows what mad things they may do?
    I think some form of education is likely for next year. Possibly just before the northern summer, so you can play at school while on a break from school.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I have been waiting for this since Sims 4 came out. I hope it will be a combination of features from Sims 2 University, Sims 3 University Life and new features that haven't been in either game.

    Going to elaborate on what I would like to see:

    From TS2 Uni:

    Skill Lots
    Four Year University
    3 Day Semesters
    Majors
    Scholarships for Teens
    Dorms
    NPC Dormies
    Llama Mascot
    Cheerleaders
    Sellafone Gadget Kiosk
    Clothing Racks
    Career Boosts
    University Specific Careers

    From TS3 Uni:

    Major-Related Objects
    Laptops
    Financial Aid Every 24 Hrs
    YA-Adult Sim Students

    New Features:

    2 Year Community College
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I have been waiting for this since Sims 4 came out. I hope it will be a combination of features from Sims 2 University, Sims 3 University Life and new features that haven't been in either game.

    Going to elaborate on what I would like to see:

    From TS2 Uni:

    Skill Lots
    Four Year University
    3 Day Semesters
    Majors
    Scholarships for Teens
    Dorms
    NPC Dormies
    Llama Mascot
    Cheerleaders
    Sellafone Gadget Kiosk
    Clothing Racks
    Career Boosts
    University Specific Careers

    From TS3 Uni:

    Major-Related Objects
    Laptops
    Financial Aid Every 24 Hrs
    YA-Adult Sim Students

    New Features:

    2 Year Community College

    Laptops were Base Game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I actually don't really want a university pack, which I know is an unpopular opinion. Maybe it's because I'm a student, but I found University in Sims 3 to be extremely stressful. Not only does your sim have to take care of their needs constantly, but they have to study every day of the week, go to classes, and pass exams in a very condensed period of time. In addition, you are quite literally stuck in the University world until you finish/fail a degree, which drove me insane. Besides feeling cut off from the rest of the game, sims you meet there do not come back with your sim when they return home. I remember having to go through hoops to have my sim marry her university boyfriend, who I later discovered had cheated on her while he was away without her. I thought the pack as a whole wasn't very fun because of the added stress and trouble which came with it.
    If they do release this pack, I would probably only buy it if they made the university a new world you can travel back and forth from at will (maybe have a couple dorms, but the option to live at home and commute). I would also hope that they de-condense the school term and make it so the maintenance and studying isn't more than that for a job. That way you can explore campus and university life without feeling your sim is always behind in term work. I also think the payoff for going to university should be larger, starting your sim at level 2 of careers they didn't study for and maybe level 4 for their subject of choice.
    Overall, I'm not completely opposed to this pack, but I'm not anticipating it and I think that several improvements from sims 3 are needed to make it worthwhile for me personally.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    whimreaper wrote: »
    I actually don't really want a university pack, which I know is an unpopular opinion. Maybe it's because I'm a student, but I found University in Sims 3 to be extremely stressful. Not only does your sim have to take care of their needs constantly, but they have to study every day of the week, go to classes, and pass exams in a very condensed period of time.
    I found it to be manageable, so long as my sims didn't attend a party the night before exams...
    In addition, you are quite literally stuck in the University world until you finish/fail a degree, which drove me insane.
    That was irritating. IRL here, most people go home at the end of the day. Commuting is the norm.

    If they do release this pack, I would probably only buy it if they made the university a new world you can travel back and forth from at will (maybe have a couple dorms, but the option to live at home and commute).
    This is what I really want too.
    Uni needs to be treated more like GTW. Sims shouldn't be forced to live there to attend. IRL there are plenty of parents attending uni, they don't hire a baby sitter for the semester so they can live on campus. They live at home, and commute to uni for their classes.
    I would also hope that they de-condense the school term and make it so the maintenance and studying isn't more than that for a job. That way you can explore campus and university life without feeling your sim is always behind in term work. I also think the payoff for going to university should be larger, starting your sim at level 2 of careers they didn't study for and maybe level 4 for their subject of choice.
    Enter jobs at level 4 if you do 3 years of uni, or level 6 if you do 4 years.
    Yes, the work load needs to be more manageable, either that, or they need to fix the time issues. It takes far too long to prepare food and eat it. Sims are in the shower for far too long, walking from one end of a lot to the other often takes too long. :/

    Overall, I'm not completely opposed to this pack, but I'm not anticipating it and I think that several improvements from sims 3 are needed to make it worthwhile for me personally.
    I really want an education pack, but it needs to be done differently to previous versions. It needs to be less US centric by having more player controlled options.

    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.
  • M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job
    hope you all are smiling x
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job

    I just don’t want to be forced to do it.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.
    It would make sense to have a toggle for a newly created adult sim to already have completed uni.

    It would also be nice if there was an online option for adult sims to up skill via an internet uni type thing, to skip ahead in their career if they didn't attend regular uni. It would be especially handy if you decided to have your sim have a change of careers, and otherwise they'd have to start at the bottom. Have them do an online course relating to their desired new career, so that they can enter a few levels higher than they would otherwise have done.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,526 Member
    whimreaper wrote: »
    I actually don't really want a university pack, which I know is an unpopular opinion. Maybe it's because I'm a student, but I found University in Sims 3 to be extremely stressful. Not only does your sim have to take care of their needs constantly, but they have to study every day of the week, go to classes, and pass exams in a very condensed period of time. In addition, you are quite literally stuck in the University world until you finish/fail a degree, which drove me insane. Besides feeling cut off from the rest of the game, sims you meet there do not come back with your sim when they return home.

    Not in The Sims 3.
    You went for two semesters and then your sims came home.
    And it was up to you to decide when they go back for the next 2 semesters.
    I never saw it as being cut off from the rest of the game, it was more of a change of pace from normal game play.

    It was the Sims 2 that had you go through the entire time at University until they graduated. I would have to take breaks from University and play the parents in order to avoid Uni burnout. It was nice to invite their children home to sleep over.

    There are so many things in the game to help you with managing needs, keeping your grades up, that it shouldn't be stressful.
    I really enjoyed it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job

    I just don’t want to be forced to do it.

    There'd probably be cheats, just like the ones for traits and skills.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2018
    Seeing how people reacted to The Sims 4 expansion packs so far, a University Pack is only going to be praised if they add all the exact same things we had in Sims 2 and 3 university packs... If there is something out, most simmers are going to be complaining. I would like if they really did that without being forced, but its feels like the devs are not sure how they should recreate packs we had before. Get Famous is a good example, its an improved version of Superstar when in Sims 3 everyone was expecting that and they released Showtime that was totally different. The only complains i have been seeing were the size of the world (which i agree) and the lack of a music career (which i don't agree).
    I noticed that the devs like to try new things for new packs since Sims 1, but what they never learned is that we don't want that when it means we are not going to get what we had before, or an improved version of what we had before. Seasons lacks summer stuff, when Sims 3/2 didnt, but nobody was complaining because we had Island Paradise in SIms 3, which in SIms 4 should include all Island Paradise aspects + all things we are missing from the summer in Seasons, but... Then they have used that empty space in Seasons to fill with the Calendar and everything that comes with it. But, look at City Living... I really hope that this pack was not meant to be Sims 4 version of Apartment Life. I accept that as more of a urban life and style expansion pack than and apartment life expansion pack, and i really hope to see things we had in apartment life/late night back to the game, otherwise i will be really disappointed.

    Also, there is one thing i really need in a University pack, and that is more than one university for us to choose. In Sims 3 i got easily tired of the uni gameplay after being at the same place 100 times with 100 different sims, while in SIms 2 i could always choose between 3 different universities and never got bored of the uni gameplay. But, all the Del Smoll Valley drama got me really afraid of no having that in my game.
    CK213 wrote: »
    I really liked TS3 University Life, but I was disappointed that there was no fraternity/sorority/ secret society game play.

    Thats what i was talking about... They shouldnt cut gameplay aspects that we are used to and like to play with. "Only expand upon something... never removing something" should be their anthem.
    The lack of Sororities, Fraternities and Secret Society was also a big disappointment for me, cuz those aspects are deeply tied to the University life and if they didnt add that to the uni EP, i knew i wasnt going to be getting that in another EP.
    The lack of horses in C&D... I was not so worried about that, cuz i knew that a massive amount of simmers were asking for a Farming EP, and this lack of said content could be included in this pack. But the pet houses? 3D pet-bed instead of rugs? Small pets? i was 🐸🐸🐸🐸...
    The small pets problem seemed to be getting a resolution when they were going to release MFP SP, but they just turned that into something impossible to be remade as the made the pack tied to C&Ds. They had no need to add things for the felines and dogs to make more money out of it, and what about the split furniture set?
    Please, devs, i love oyu guys. I know that some paths are unknow in this process of creating stuff for us, but tis because you guys are not open to talk to use, to hear us... You guys are just pretending to be hearing, but... Look at us... asking for a Farming EP since Sims 2...
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2018
    I have been waiting for this since Sims 4 came out. I hope it will be a combination of features from Sims 2 University, Sims 3 University Life and new features that haven't been in either game.

    Going to elaborate on what I would like to see:

    From TS2 Uni:

    Skill Lots
    Four Year University
    3 Day Semesters
    Majors
    Scholarships for Teens
    Dorms
    NPC Dormies
    Llama Mascot
    Cheerleaders
    Sellafone Gadget Kiosk
    Clothing Racks
    Career Boosts
    University Specific Careers

    From TS3 Uni:

    Major-Related Objects
    Laptops
    Financial Aid Every 24 Hrs
    YA-Adult Sim Students

    New Features:

    2 Year Community College

    Would be cool if we had 3 unis to choose from like in Sims 2, and each one could include a different mascot. The Cow, the Llama... Freezer Bunny?
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job

    I just don’t want to be forced to do it.

    We have never been forced... The university would only get our sims higher in the start of a career.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job

    I just don’t want to be forced to do it.

    We have never been forced... The university would only get our sims higher in the start of a career.

    I’ve seen some people mention that we should, though, especially in regards to careers like doctor. I don’t care if my sim starts at the bottom of a career as usual.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Karon wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job

    I just don’t want to be forced to do it.

    We have never been forced... The university would only get our sims higher in the start of a career.

    I’ve seen some people mention that we should, though, especially in regards to careers like doctor. I don’t care if my sim starts at the bottom of a career as usual.

    It should be optional.

    There should be an option to make it so scientists and doctors, and detectives, and vets, all have to have completed uni. But being an option, it's only optional. Each player should be able to customise their game to suit their play style.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Karon wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job

    I just don’t want to be forced to do it.

    We have never been forced... The university would only get our sims higher in the start of a career.

    I’ve seen some people mention that we should, though, especially in regards to careers like doctor. I don’t care if my sim starts at the bottom of a career as usual.

    It should be optional.

    There should be an option to make it so scientists and doctors, and detectives, and vets, all have to have completed uni. But being an option, it's only optional. Each player should be able to customise their game to suit their play style.

    That makes no sense.

    Uni would just allow you to have an advance in the level of the career. Uni is optional just like in real life. However, in real life, you can't be a doctor if you aren't licensed and that you can only get through university.

    Vet is based on a skill there's no actual career levels so it wouldn't even apply.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Karon wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Probably not going to be a popular opinion, but I’d like to see a community college sort of thing be an option. Something that’s just studying at home and going to rabbithole classes. A regular university would be cool too, but it’d be nice if sims didn’t have to drop everything to continue their education.

    Also, I’ve seen people mention that they want pre-existing careers like doctor to require a degree. I would hate that because sometimes I just want to play a career with a fresh sim, and unless I could easily say “oh yeah, Karen already has a degree, she earned it during her imaginary youth.” it would be really frustrating.

    idk why but I like to put my sims in the college career and get their degree before having a real job

    I just don’t want to be forced to do it.

    We have never been forced... The university would only get our sims higher in the start of a career.

    I’ve seen some people mention that we should, though, especially in regards to careers like doctor. I don’t care if my sim starts at the bottom of a career as usual.

    It should be optional.

    There should be an option to make it so scientists and doctors, and detectives, and vets, all have to have completed uni. But being an option, it's only optional. Each player should be able to customise their game to suit their play style.

    That makes no sense.

    Uni would just allow you to have an advance in the level of the career. Uni is optional just like in real life. However, in real life, you can't be a doctor if you aren't licensed and that you can only get through university.

    Vet is based on a skill there's no actual career levels so it wouldn't even apply.

    So what. This is a game, and if somebody else wants to play by those restrictions, fine. I don’t really care though, and I would prefer not having other people’s play styles forced on me. University was fun because it was something I could do if I wanted to, but making it necessary would turn it into a massive chore.
  • xlixli Posts: 17 Member
    If playable schools are added to the game, I hope it's focused on Grade school - University. I would love to be able to join my sims at school, no matter their age.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top