Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"NEW SECRET FEATURE ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEEK!"

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    taydev wrote: »
    taydev wrote: »
    A streamer I follow went to sims camp, and when he returned he said the new feature will blow our minds. And while burglars, preteens, babies, CASt etc would be great additions, the only thing I can think that will collectively have our minds blown is CAW. The streamer who said this is a builder who doesn't really delve into gameplay, and we now have terrain tools, so I can't imagine it being anything else.
    But CAW would be something big, SimguruKate said it’s small, but fun. Besides one streamer doesn’t really speak for everyone, they might says it’s fun and a “gamechanger” but maybe they found it that way, and other won’t.

i'm certain the grand majority of simmers would find CAW fun and a gamechanger.
    I’m not saying CAW is not fun, I’m saying whatever the update is, it’s possible the streamer who claimed it to be a gamechanger is of the few to be believe that. It’s possible whatever the update is, others won’t believe it to be a gamechanger.
  • Options
    Spyguy747Spyguy747 Posts: 26 Member
    I genuinely believe that Pixelade's comment "I played with it more than GF" is what's throwing most of us off. I believe CAW would be a great addition considering recent worlds have been on the smaller side.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    teajaylove wrote: »
    So in Urban Sims' acting video she went to do a risky kiss, and then stated that she wasn't allowed to show that portion. This is a longshot (as are all of the gueses, since no one knows for sure), but what if it has something to do with romance?

Others have shown the risky kiss. It was shown in the first GF Livestream as well but I'm wondering about that new hug. SimGuruGeorge didn't answer my tweet about that one.

It's not that they can't show the risky kiss, but a possible outcome of the risky kiss, I think.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Spyguy747 wrote: »
    I genuinely believe that Pixelade's comment "I played with it more than GF" is what's throwing most of us off. I believe CAW would be a great addition considering recent worlds have been on the smaller side.

How I wish that it will be a CAW. But, when we go back looking at the game changers' reviews on the GF world, it might not be a CAW. Some of them even commented that the GF world is small too.. So, it makes me think that the new secret feature can't alter the world..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    This whole thing is a tad bit confusing.

You have to wonder why some game changers would hype it up if it's small. Yes yes that's all subjective, I know. But all in all confusing.

My expectations are lowered for now and I'll tune into the stream later today to see what all the hoopla is about.
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    edited November 2018
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Maybe it's body hair?One can dream.

I prefer to play without any mods/CC but I got so tired of playing without body hair I just downloaded a good pack - and never regretted it. Super clean, neat, works and looks perfect. :)

• Options
    MaziMazi Posts: 22 Member
    Anyone knows the time of stream for us central europeans?
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    For me, Parenthood was a game changer, Seasons was a game changer, the calendar was as well. But to some, these things weren't at all. It's got me thinking.... what if it's a story album? But it's got some nice features in it even more advanced than the Sims 2 days. This would be something nice to use for story-telling and sharing pictures, etc. But I feel they've kind of forgot about that whole thing. I'm still hoping it's something to do with being able to create your own challenges in game and share them with other players.

But I know that some won't find that "game changing". Nor would they find a family album of sorts to be something we need either.

I'm just excited to find out because I am hoping it is some kind of tool that we can use to help our game play even more. Or that it's a feature .. of some kind to make the game play better.. it's supposed to be a brand new feature, right? Not an "overhaul" of something we already have? Because I would love an overhaul of emotions and traits and then brand new traits and emotions. (Please, Ea, give us Fear/Scared/Terrified!) :(
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Mazi wrote: »

8 pm for me (Germany). You can see it by clicking on the Twitch link provided by the gurus.
  • Options
    MaziMazi Posts: 22 Member
    thank you!!
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Mazi wrote: »

Around 8pm for you guys.
    7pm in the UK
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    I wonder if it could be some more small animals?
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    Duende wrote: »
    For this pack I'm excited for the concept of Fame I guess. Maybe it'll make me actually make my Sims go outdoors more often. Honestly, I'd be more excited if the World that came with this "EXPANSION" had more effort put in it. Either way the ONE career + some new features and that tiny world isn't worth the price they're asking for, and I know some will argue that I shouldn't that. However as a paying Simmer, I'm addressing how we're getting the bare minimum for the maximum price
    tenor.gif?itemid=6123476

I just wish a lot more was put into this pack, like in TS3 late night, or Starlight Shores.
    tumblr_n0p18nYvnA1tpsg5eo1_400.gif

Glad I'm not the only one.

It should've been a GP
    2UFyFUV.png