Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help: What to do with La Fiesta Tech/Strangetown sims?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
Hello guys, i am currently playing a remake of Strangetown and La Fiesta Tech in my sims 4 game, i have some ideas of how my storylin will evolve by taking inspiration from the PSP game, the familys backstories and etc... But its not enough, i would like to know what you guys have done to the sims from those 2 neighborhoods. I plan to share te outcome in this forum in the future, if you guys want to know i can write down your usernames to tag you in the future.

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)
    I've near actually played them. It'll be fun to see what others did, I guess. :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I made my own Uni Sims visit those other college towns and search out partners or friends from those. You know, like real life where you are friends with others from other colleges. I liked that Sim (can't remember his name) who was in La Fiesta (the rich kid) and played him one time, but I would make him have friends with those in the other towns. You can freely visit the other college towns' community lots.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I made my own Uni Sims visit those other college towns and search out partners or friends from those. You know, like real life where you are friends with others from other colleges. I liked that Sim (can't remember his name) who was in La Fiesta (the rich kid) and played him one time, but I would make him have friends with those in the other towns. You can freely visit the other college towns' community lots.

Francis J Worthington III. I love him as well, he seems to be a cool guy!
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    One of my favorite games that I played in Strangetown was to make Nervous Subject get revenge on Loki and Circe Beaker! He killed Loki using the machines they were using on him and brought him back as a zombie slave and made Circe his love slave for a while and got her pregnant - then booted them both out to deal with each other (kept the kid though). He also got pregnant with Grim when Grim was on the lot to reap Loki and had a beautiful Grim Reaper baby. He got a great makeover on that plastic surgery reward machine and married the Bella Goth in Strangetown and had more children. Lived a fabulous long life! Had to use quite a few cheats to accomplish it all. I love Strangetown - so many unique characters. Don't think I have ever done much with La Fiesta Tech though other than send some of my Sims to college there.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »

Francis J Worthington III. I love him as well, he seems to be a cool guy!

Yes, that's him! He was so lonely in my game. I took him everywhere.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,846 Member
    I don't remember doing much with La Fiesta Tech, but I've done different things like allowing two of the curious brothers to get married, or never allowing it and trying to get them all abducted so they lived their lives with all their children and no friends. Olive would pass and her house went to Nervous while her crazy....niece or granddaughter can't remember became Johnny's crazy ex eventually ending up have the 'state' take their child away so Johnny could have her. Then the general brought in a 'careworker' to help him bond with his sons, Tank moved out with his family after he got his new stepmom that his wife fell in love with, she would have her over while Tank was at work. Stuff like that, I play there a lot I guess these are from a couple different runs.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png