Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#JustVampireThings

Hiring a butler just so you always have someone to snack on at home

#JustVampireThings

Feeling confident and admiring yourself in a mirror even though you have no reflection

#JustVampireThings

Almost dying as a teenager cause you're allergic to sunlight but still have to go to school during the day

#JustVampireThings

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Moving into the garlic-filled house in Forgotten Hollow and immediately having to move out because your Watcher is too lazy to remove it all
    #JustVampireThings
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Looking for anyone to call to hangout at your place in the middle of the night just for a midnight snack #JustVampireThings
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Waiting to become a grand master before slaying Vlad because nobody else is qualified to train you #JustVampireThings
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    having 6 children on your wedding day because you can be bats #JustVampireThings
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2018
    Being around long enough to potentially see your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. #JustVampireThings

Hiding in random houses as a bat just because you want people's blood you can. #JustVampireThings

Retreating into your coffin for a few decades just because you got really embarrassed about something. #JustVampireThings

Being newly turned, and attempting to see any physical changes of yours in the mirror. Oh wait, you can't. #JustVampireThings

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Dispensing justice on Evil Sims by Commanding them or feeding off of them. #JustVampireThings
  • NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    Locking your boyfriend's wife in the basement to snack on #JustVampireThings
    Inviting friends round just to ask them for plasma #JustVampireThings
    Wondering how you woohoo as bats #JustVampireThings - I still haven't figured it out!
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
    Wondering how you woohoo as bats #JustVampireThings - I still haven't figured it out!

Both consenting vampires have to have the Bat Form perk purchased ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Locking your boyfriend's wife in the basement to snack on #JustVampireThings
    Inviting friends round just to ask them for plasma #JustVampireThings

Oh, the second one. My sim happens to find Bjorn Bergsen delicious. :D He's pretty much her favorite delicacy

Looking forward to snacking on your favorite sim #JustVampireThings
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Thank you! That makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. Is it under vampire or romance interactions?
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!

Thank you! That makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. Is it under vampire or romance interactions?

You know, I'm not quite sure. Just check both!

Needing money so you become a criminal bc it's the only job that works all night #JustVampireThings
    Being surprised when your loved one asks to be turned #JustVampireThings
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Becoming a fishing expert just to get free plasma packs. #JustVampireThings

Fake-biting the restaurant host when they try to seat you outside at noon. #JustVampireThings
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Frying in the sun when you and your date are seated outside. #JustVampireThings
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited November 2018
    Feeling unloved because inconsiderate sims only invite you to go out during the day #JustVampireThings
    Having a race for your afterlife to shelter if you decide to accept the invitation #JustVampireThings
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Townie vampires dressing in ridiculous outfits and embarrassing the vampire race. Have some decorum, for god's sake. #JustVampireThings
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    When the mixologist you've just hired is actually tonight's drink #JustVampireThings
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    When "Ask to Cloudgaze" on a sunny day is actually a death threat. #JustVampireThings

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited November 2018
    Wanted to become a chick magnet vampire, my sim had seen the vids. Ended up with uncontrollable hissing and garlic angst. So not cool #JustVampireThings
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    When you drink from your girlfriend and she enjoys it so much she freely offers again the next night. #JustVampireThings
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Creating my vampire club....Queens of Chaos....& watching everyone in the club use their powers and feed from Sims....so much chaos >:)
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Do not worry about winter nights until your neighbors freeze to death #JustVampireThings

Two in a row :p
    GAEieX6.png
    4WT8aZi.png
    t6YlkR1.png
    When your husband thinks you're beautiful even when your Dark Form is as frightening as possible. #JustVampireThings
    When your uncontrollable hissing ruins your relationships with all your children #JustVampireThings
    When your vampire powers give you more opportunities to increase your Mischief skill. #JustVampireThings