Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Robinson Legacy- A Collab Legacy- Gen.2 Heir Vote

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
So I was browsing the thread one day when I came across Robinson Collaborative Legacy Official Thread After reading about it, I just knew I had to get in on the fun so I started playing and decided to create a story for them. I have added them to my blog so if you want to read about them there you can but I'm also going to post the chapters here for those who'd like to read from the forums. Just be patient as I catch the thread up to the blog :D

These are the succession Laws I have chosen:

Strict Equality– The founder may be of either gender. However, only children of the opposite gender to the founder are eligible to be named heir. This repeats itself for the next generation (the next heir must be a different gender than the previous heir) so that each generation will have alternating-genders as heirs.

Traditional– Children who are naturally born from the previous generation are eligible to be named heir. Adopted children are ineligible to be named heir unless there are no naturally born children, at which point they become eligible for that generation.

Democracy– This rule may be used if you are displaying your Legacy Challenge in some public way. Either via Let’s Play, Livestream, blog or other format where people can leave comment. The heir is chosen by your viewers/readers from among the pool of eligible heirs.

Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Ch.1: An Answer

1zbe7hl.png

My name is Elise Robinson and my parents just dropped me off here and left. I suppose I shouldn’t of asked them for money to start my own business. Before they had driven off, my dad said “Learn the value of a simoleon” so I guess this is their answer.

68ri89.png

Luckily I wasn’t left with completely nothing, my dad had given me some starting funds and told me to use it wisely. So I bought a tent, got a cooler full of quick foods…it should last till I can afford a fridge.

4lhgeq.png

I decided to start a garden as I figured it would be a good place to start. I found I quite enjoyed gardening, it helped me clear my mind and made it easier to think.

11gr7kh.png

I had thought a lot on the course of events that landed me here and realized it was very selfish of me to expect them to just give me the money for a business. I thought even more on it and realized I didn’t even know what kind of business I wanted to start. My garden was coming along nicely and I even started to learn the art of flower arranging, that’s when I knew I wanted to open a flower shop.

10ntks8.png

jghcfl.png

With my mind made up, I took some of my made up flower bouquets to the park. I tried my hand at selling, I figure start small and get my name out there. Some people came by just to look, others made purchases and at the end of the day I felt I had made a decent amount.

t4wgsh.png

2mwrzsw.png

During my sales, I had heard some customers talking about the humor and hijinks festival that was being held tonight I had decided to go check it out. It was hosted in the city so I had to travel a bit since I lived in Willow Creek but it was worth it. I had met some cool people who I felt I might be great friends with. I also met a guy by the name of Jimmy, he made me giggle, I think I might like him.

Ch.2: Lost Love but It's Okay

280kxhc.png

I believed my flower stall to be a hit, the moment I opened sims practically ran over each other to get to me. Some were even return customers which surprised me as I didn’t think my flowers were all that special.

1213ewp.png

After I sold out, I hanged out with jimmy but as we talked my crush on him was crushed. I discovered he was married and I wasn’t going to be a home wrecker. So I was going to get over my crush and just be friends.

21do29y.png

Later that night, the most amazing thing happened and it wasn’t a dream. The hottest guy I had ever seen just showed up at my door. That just doesn’t happen but I’m glad it happened to me! We chatted for a bit and I learned his name was Caleb. We chatted some more than I got an invite to a party so I asked him if he wanted to come along.

14wcdnn.png

260zjb7.png

2nthdky.png

At the party, we danced and boy did he have some moves. We chatted more and I realized how we never seemed to run out of things to talk about. This could be a wonderful friendship or relationship.

nmn4a0.png

I didn’t return home till 7am, I was so tired that I left all the dirty dishes were they where and decided i’d deal with them later. All I could think about was crawling into ym tent and sleeping. Caleb however had left me with some things to think about. Which I pondered over as I settled to sleep. He told me he had a condition that made it to where he couldn’t be in the sun and I saw how pale he was. I wondered if it was health related and decided I’d do some researching at the library when I woke.
    Ch.3: Vamprism, is that all?

687l05.png

Once I woke I tended to my plants as usual but my head had been spinning all night wondering about Caleb and worrying about his condition. I wondered how serious it was, about the symptoms, and what I might be able to do to help him out besides meeting him at night. Though it did have a romantic feel about it, like we were secret lovers that shouldn’t be. I laughed at my own imagination than headed to the library.

wu2fk6.png

244cjz9.png

I started with the internet thinking it be a good place to start but as I looked and searched I found very little to no help. Though I wasn’t exactly sure on his condition but I knew he couldn’t go in the sun, he was pale which I guess was due too not being in the sun. He also didn’t really seem to eat much at the party I wondered if that was part of his condition as well. Finally, I gave up with the computer and asked a librarian. She asked me a few questions, one wanting to know where he was from. He had told me he was from Forgotten Hollow. The librarian got me the book I was looking for from the back. As I read, a secret smile formed, we really were secret lovers. He was a vampire and now that I knew his condition was vampirism I could return home as it wasn’t a serious issue.

242turq.png

Back at home, gnomes had taken over my garden. It was harvestfest but since I had no kitchen or a home at that I didn’t celebrate. I did try to appease the gnomes with no luck. I guess they didn’t like my gifts.

2z8dfyd.png

j5l6bq.png

After all my saving I was finally able to create a small home and got a shower, yay I won’t smell anymore! It was a good thing I had this shelter too as the first snowfall had fallen. I still had to sleep in the tent but i’m sure i’ll have a bed before the first snowstorm hopefully.
    Ch.4: Heat of the Moment Marriage

122hp1t.png

This morning I woke up and knew I had to get a job. The garden was doing well so was the flower stall but it wasn’t enough. I needed a more steady income winter was coming and I didn’t want to be sleeping in a tent. I joined the gardener career I just hoped I loved it just as much as I did working in my own garden.

9uqafc.png

All Hollow’s Eve was upon us but I ended up spending it in my garden dressed as the grim reaper. I didn’t even get a single trick or treater, I wondered if I lived too far out.

2hsajd3.png

whazbq.png

Caleb came over to visit and had news of a romance festival, but before we checked it out Caleb and I made our relationship official. We were boyfriend and girlfriend and I couldn’t be happier.

2meq29w.png

1zdc3ud.png

When we arrived we could feel the flirty vibe and all around us couples were declaring their love for one another it really was quite something. We decided to consult the love guru on our relationship and were quite satisfied with his response.

bhkhw1.png

v3h8bb.png

The guru had told us not to make any plans so we didn’t. Right in the heat of the moment I proposed to Caleb than we proceed to get married. I knew it would be tough on Caleb living my style of life but we were sure we’d figure it out.

Ch.5: Caleb's Choice

25rjm74.png

2ni1jxh.png

Caleb and I had saved every simoleon we earned and managed to get a bedroom built with a bathroom. The walls and floors were bare but it was better than being in the snow.

11kfcl3.png

2drf1c6.png

Married life I found suited me just fine. I loved waking up next to Caleb each morning and I loved it when he gave me a good morning kiss on my check. There were times I felt like hitting him but it was mostly when he needed to feed. He was working on it but he didn’t know any other way to satisfy his thirst. He just focused on not hurting me which he was getting better at.

jj926w.png

One day I was inside eating lunch when I heard voices outside, the one voice I had known was Caleb. The other was a female voice I did not know. I did my best to stay inside and not to out to accuse Caleb of anything but when I heard the woman tell Caleb to give up his foolishness and to come home I lost it.

ibguia.png

I went outside to give them both a piece of my mind but stopped just as I opened the door. I had heard Caleb tell the woman that he no longer wanted that kind of life, that he wanted to get away from it. More importantly that he no longer saw that place as home. All my anger disappeared and I walked up to introduce myself.

2vt1mxy.png

The woman did not like me, she told me how I should of let Caleb go and that I shouldn’t of encouraged his foolishness. She even said that I wasn’t right for him because I wasn’t a vampire. Caleb, even though he had seemed more focused on the falling snow, stepped in and told the woman that, that was enough and told her to leave. When I asked he told me she was his sister, Lilith, and that was that. We never spoke of her again.

mcussz.png

After the event, I had gone to the bathroom and out of suspicion I had taken a pregnancy test. When it showed up positive I had called out and Caleb came running worried I was hurt. I told him the news and we were both ecstatic and scared.
    Ch.6: Winterfest

2lsimbk.png

Winterfest was upon us, and Caleb showed off as we put ornaments on the tree. We each added a present waiting to be opened on Winterfest Day.

beihjc.png

On Winterfest morning, Caleb had greeted me under the mistletoe. We wished each other a happy Winterfest.

2n18kqp.png

i4lkjk.png

While I got ready for the day, Caleb tried his hand at cooking me a grand breakfast. It didn’t turn out too well but I still ate it.

iz9vns.png

1072q6h.png

Caleb and I each added a present under the tree, than waited for father winter to make his appearance before we opened our presents. When he did, the present opening began. We were quite happy with our gifts and knew that after winterfest they would come in handy when adding onto the house.

2ajzupf.png

Before winterfest was truly over, Caleb wished our baby a happy winterfest and asked he or she to come out soon before I blamed the baby’s lateness on him. He got a playful slap on the head for that.
    Ch.7: A Robinson is Born

2iogig.png

qsuwk7.png

With the selling of our winterfest gifts and Caleb’s new love of writing we managed to add to the house even more and prepare the baby’s room.

ej9dn9.png

Which was at a good time cause just as we had finished the additions our little one decided to make his or her entrance to the world.

sfhyrs.png

2ekmzh3.png

We headed straight to the hospital. Caleb had gone into a panic but he had calmed down enough to support me through the birth. Especially, when the doctor seemed unsure of what she was doing, it gave us both quite a fright.

k9dlwg.png

In the end Kaden Robinson was born safe and healthy into the world.

11ujc3m.png

2zz2155.png

Our days became filled with a routine that evolved around Kaden. In the morning I cared for Kaden, while at night Caleb took over. It was quite draining, but we couldn’t of been happier.
    Ch.8: New Year's Eve

2m7zuy9.png

Time surely flew by as I couldn’t believe our baby boy was having a birthday today. Caleb and I had gotten together and sang happy birthday to him. He smiled at the sound of our voices and seemed to enjoy our singing.

eueu8n.png

Kaden was a silly child but we loved to hear him laugh and he loved to make us laugh. One day I had walked into the living room and found Kaden just bobbing to the radio and I just couldn’t hold in my laughter as he threw in a goofy move just for me.

r0ulg3.png

Soon New Year’s Eve was here, at 10pm Caleb and I had gathered around the t.v. ready to count down to midnight. We had even woken Kaden up for the event cause we thought he couldn’t miss out.

ri9ik4.png

At midnight, Caleb and I had shared a New Year’s kiss. We thanked each other for the year we had and made promises to make next year better.

2r7vdaw.png

Before we called it a night, we took Kaden outside and lit the fireworks. Keeping Kaden at a safe distance from them in my arms.

Ch.9: Parent's Day

xepkev.png

29q1spg.png

When I awoke I was greeted with a hug from Kaden just as Caleb was. It was parents day and Kaden had learned about it at daycare and decided to give us each a hug.

dqpueo.png

zmdycp.png

Of curse Caleb and I had known Kaden was too young to do something for us on his own so we had each gone with him to the store and picked out a present with him. Kaden had chosen to get Caleb a camera cause he wanted daddy to take lots of pictures of him. For me Kaden had chosen a seed packet cause he wanted mommy to grow more pretty flowers.

2ivzqiw.png

2n7e7fa.png

Caleb and I also had a surprise for Kaden, it had nothing to do with parents day but the timing was right. We had gotten him a puppy but before we introduced them Caleb had to give the puppy a bath.

2hqqgt1.png

Finally the time had come for us to give the puppy to Kaden and the cuteness melted my heart. There was just something about toddlers and puppies it was an awwwww moment. Kaden after holding the puppy and petting him declared his name to be Fidget.

2a9338n.png

xmsxgm.png

Once Kaden was down for his nap, Caleb and I spent some time together. This time alone had lead to the birth of our second son Leon. Now we had a toddler and a baby, this shouldn’t be too bad right?
    Ch.10: The Grand Opening

2eul9gh.png

First I think you should know we finally managed to update the house some more. Our hard-work is really starting to pay off. We not really sure what style the house was but it accommodated us all and that’s all that mattered.

ra6anp.png

My dream finally came true! I was finally able to open Elise’s Flowers. I’d say the grand opening was a success. I had sold out the day I opened and I couldn’t believe it.

fm5mjo.png

f3gphw.png

2nte1e9.png

Back at home it was the Festival of Eggs, Kaden and Leon searched everywhere looking for eggs form under the beds to the mailbox. They didn’t get too lucky but they did find four eggs all together.

6qxnk4.png

Kaden also got to meet the flower bunny and asked a bunch of questions like why a bunny hid eggs for them to find and why a bunny was the mascot for a egg holiday. I’m pretty sure the Flower Bunny was at a lost.

2akaccl.png

Lastly, we all gathered at the table for a delicious ham meal to end the Festival of Eggs holiday.

2rwkoec.png

10dhz89.png

I forgot to mention that we celebrated Kaden’s birthday the day before the festival of eggs but before he was brought to the cake Caleb managed to get a shot of him and Leon hugging, it seemed Kaden liked his baby brother very much.
    Ch.11: Vampire No More

30rlmzd.png

It was a normal Saturday morning, I was in the garden tending to my plants. When Caleb had made a very big decision that I didn’t even know he’d been thinking about.

157uqr.png

2gy3ltw.png

Caleb had been doing a lot of studying up on vampires and their lore, after having studied everything he could he started collecting garlic, plasma fruit, and wolfsbane from the garden. I hadn’t thought anything of it but it turned it they were all the ingredients for the Ultimate Vampire Cure. When I asked why he drank it he told me he wanted to grow old with me and that was it. He even put up a few extra potions for Kaden and Leon for when and if they decided to cure their own vampirism.

a4lz43.png

30can9x.png

Kaden couldn’t seem to go anywhere without Fidget nearby. If he was in his room playing, Fidget was in his bed nearby watching. If Kaden was outside Fidget was too and wanted to play. Eventually, Kaden started to train Fidget in hopes that he’d learn to listen and stay when he needed too.

2po1a9i.png

At the shop, I managed to grow it but it was quite empty. It was because everytime I stocked it the items sold. I was always sold out not long after I restocked. I decided I needed to add a workroom and move my flower arranging bench here so I could always make stock once an item sold.

2nasf15.png

Kaden had come with me to the shop and while I was chatting with customers he had gone outside to play and made a friend. He learned her name was Evie Delgato and he saw that she was upset over something. So he made it his mission to cheer her up and they had become instant friends.
    Ch.12: Testing Death

v3qgjc.png

k9ugiq.png

We celebrated Leon’s birthday and I couldn’t believe both my boys were already children. I wanted Leon to stay a tot just a little longer but I knew he had to age. I brought him to his cake and out his candle went.

kb5g4.png

Afterwards, I felt like Caleb was having a battle with death. He tried his hand at cooking his first meal after becoming human and the stove caught fire. I panicked and gathered the kids, thinking Caleb was behind us. I was wrong, he was inside fighting the fire. Once the fire was out he worked on fixing the fridge, I really started to think he was testing death.

1zprz8m.png

Soon the temperature started rising and it become so hot we couldn’t stand it. We invested in a sprinkler and the boys loved it, even Caleb and I joined in on the fun. It was so much cooler than just sitting in the shade or staying inside.

ojdouq.png

Than out of no where a storm hit and we had to retreat inside. Once we were all cozy in our jammies we put on a movie and settled in for the evening.
    Ch.13: Kaden the Big Brother

15c2f4.png

Today I was in charge, my parents had wanted some time to themselves and asked if I could watch over my siblings. I felt like it had something to do with the other night when Leon and I had walked in on them. We wanted them to spray the monster under the bed so he wouldn’t come out but I think we ruined their hiding spot from the monster.

29bj2vl.png

Since Leon and I were so close in age he didn’t really need to be watched over but our baby sister Annabeth would need all my attention, she was a sweetheart and I’m pretty sure she had our dad, Leon, and I all wrapped around her little fingers.

102sdic.png

To truly get my siblings out of my parents way, I got permission to take them to the park. Fidget came with us naturally, I played fetch with him near the toddler playground so I could keep an eye on Annabeth while Leon had gone off to play on the other playground.

2ef72ur.png

I had taken my eyes off Annabeth for one second, just one second and it was all she needed to disappear. I panicked and Leon heard my distraught cry and came running over. He helped me calm down and than we came up with a plan.

jl6p05.png

o52qvc.png

We figured she wouldn’t have left the park, so Leon searched one half while I searched the other. All sorts of what if’s had ran through my mind as I searched but than I saw her and all thoughts left my mind. I ran too her and gave her a hug as did Leon once I called him over.

2a5av48.png

Leon and I had agreed to keep this all a secret and prayed Annabeth wouldn’t tell on us. We ended up leaving not long after that because some adult walked by with no clothes on and we had to get Annabeth away before she saw what she shouldn’t.

A/N: the adult was streaking because one of the holidays I have set for summer is called Back to school and it was inspired by something my mom used to tell me and my brother as kids on the first day of the school year. She use to tell us that when the kids all went to school all the parents would have a street party with BBQ’s and that they go streaking cause there weren’t any kids around. So in my sims game I made a holiday called back to school with streaking as a tradition but the kids were suppose to be in school but for some reason the game returned them home after they left claiming the school day was over so they ended up being about during the parents holiday.
    Ch.14: Kaden's Choice

27zddhi.png

The day had finally come, it was the day I became a teen. First, I had to watch as my parents celebrated their birthday than it was my turn. I made my wish than blew out my candles.

16h52tl.png

The moment I blew out my candles I knew something was wrong. I no longer wanted that chocolate cake. Instead I wanted something else, something that I thirst for. Something that ran through my mom, dad, and Annabeth. Scarred and confused I ran for my room trying to get ahold of myself, my dad had come after me. We had a talk and he told me what I was.

1zwi0wy.png

I sat on my bed for a while after he left, I was a vampire. Something I thought was a myth till now. I threw out a few choice words than stormed out the house.

14vldhy.png

I hadn’t been watching where I was going I had just walked and when I looked at my surroundings I knew I was in front of Evie’s house. She let me in and we just sat for awhile than she started talking about school and how excited she was to start high school. I just listened and her voice soothed me, I was really glad she was my best friend.

28klb94.png

On my way home I started to become unfocused and it was like my thirst had possessed me. I couldn’t control my body and it did what was natural. I had drank from someone till they were unconscious. I came too and ran, why I ran I didn’t know I just did.

2hnuyyw.png

When I returned home I found my dad waiting for me, he just opened his arms and I went to him. Once I calmed down he lead me to the kitchen and started making a drink. He sat it in front of me and told me it was a cure but that I only had a few hours to make the decision. He left leaving me with the cure.

i721e0.png

I sat there staring at the cure thinking, I thought of how if I stayed like this I’d always crave plasma, the very same plasma that ran through my parents and Annabeth. I also thought about what happened tonight and how my thirst had just possessed me. I drink the cure knowing I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if what happened tonight happened again or worse to one of my parents or Annabeth.
    Ch.15: Leon

2uz49vs.png

So I know it’s weird that my little sister is in the bathroom with me but when she chooses to follow you around, you have no choice in where she follows you to. I did mind that she was just watching me on the toilet but there was nothing I could do.

2l8g0ux.png

When Annabeth decided to follow someone else around I went to check on my patient. Mr.Beary had caught Honey Paws. It was a very serious disease among stuff bears. I had cautioned him not to stick his paws into mom’s beehive but he just couldn’t resist the smell of honey. I looked him over and knew there was only one cure, he needed a mom washing. I told him the cure and he was very fearful but I assured him that his stuffing would not come out. I than escorted him to the washing room and told him that mom would be with him shortly.

2mzmuzd.png

Once Mr.Beary was cured I was able to celebrate my birthday knowing I had done something good.

121v29s.png

When I aged I had noticed a change in me, I felt more powerful but I also knew that it was a power that could control me rather than I it.

23w71nn.png

Than one night when I was out I felt just how much control this new power would have over me if I didn’t learn to control it. It was like I was just watching what was happening rather than doing it.

3348dph.png

I had shared my concerns with Kaden and he gave me only one option, the same option our dad had given him. The option to give up the power wasn’t an option for me. I knew I could do something good with this power and all I needed was to learn to control it.

vkdnp.png

I had done some research to learn what I could but I knew reading about it would only take me so far. I needed a teacher someone to show me how and I knew just the person. Kaden and Annabeth didn’t know about her but when doing research I came across my dad’s family line and discovered an aunt. As I walked up to her door, I told myself this was the right thing. She was family and she could teach me how to control my vampiric powers. I took a deep breath than rung the doorbell. Aunt Lilith recognized me as kin right away and lead me inside. We stood in silence until finally she asked “what are you doing here?” I simply stated “I need your help, I want you to teach me to control my powers.” She looked at me “Are you sure?” I looked her straight in the eyes “Yes” she nodded and told me to come back tomorrow and saw me out. I was shocked at how quickly she lead me out but than I realized dawn was breaking and headed home.
    Ch.16: Annabeth's Childhood

2cg080.png

I hit the realization that I wasn’t getting any younger and knew I needed to start taking care of my body. I decided to start exercising, I usually did it in the morning before heading to the shop I felt it was a good addition to my daily routine.

ideo1f.png

290u3px.png

The shop was flourishing, the moment I opened it for the day customer’s came piling in. It had been doing so well that I was able to decorate the outside and really make it appealing to walk-bys.

2i7on0w.png

eq9x7o.png

With all my attentions at the shop Annabeth’s birthday arrived in the blink of an eye. I couldn’t believe my baby girl was growing up. We kept it simple as we always did and I helped her blow out her candles.

Annabeth's P.O.V

35ja32c.png

I felt my life was pretty good, I had a roof over my head and there was always food on the table. We always ate together, except for Leon who always seemed to take off somewhere after school and wouldn’t return home until he was barely making curfew. My family was close and I loved it, I felt I could tell them anything.

2lavj9v.png

If I showed an interest in something my parents supported me, currently I loved the violin. I knew I was terrible but my whole family encouraged me. Sometimes I even dressed up and pretended I was performing as a way to encourage myself to keep practicing.

ornyg4.png

My other love was Lily, my cat. My parents had gotten her for me on my birthday and told me I was responsible for her just as Kaden was responsible for Fidget. I hated disciplining her but I knew our food was no good for her. I showed her my disappointment in her and removed her from the counter.

1z3w96b.png

My other responsibilities were her litter box and my homework. I did my best with my homework but when I needed help I found someone to ask. I had to keep my school grades up as it was the condition to keep the violin if my grades went down the violin would be taken until my grades were back up so I worked very hard at my studies.
    Ch.17: All Hallow's Eve

Annabeth's P.O.V

33ur40w.png

Harvestfest went by in a blur, I was way to excited for All Hallow’s Eve and was even more excited when I discovered my birthday fell on All Hallow’s Eve.

x5yzv6.png

My brother’s and I had come up with the best costumes and not only that they wanted to make a deal with me. They wanted to have a costume party which meant everyone coming to my birthday party would be dressed up in costumes, but in return they’d take me trick or treating. Something I thought I wouldn’t get to do this year due to my parents busy preparations for my party.

2ytqusj.png

We got dressed in our costumes ready to leave but our dad stopped us, he couldn’t let us go without getting a picture. I dressed as Yoda while my brothers dressed as Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

2qdd653.png

Once we returned home the guests started arriving and the party was started. As the party went on, I noticed my brother’s had an ulterior motive to this party.

2j26sua.png

mvso6w.png

They each had invited the girl they liked. Kaden was successful in his attempts and got the girlwhoIknowhasanamebutIforgotten he liked to agree to be his girlfriend.

mwtzrk.png

2h6ekjc.png

Leon had his own success in his attempts but Lexie kept him in the dark of where they stood. He would have to persevere and keep himself on her mind.

2ptcdug.png

30jmt75.png

The party was soon to end and it was time for me to blow out my candles, I wondered what my teen years would be like and if I’d ever figure out what i’d want to do. My brothers seemed to have everything figured out and they knew what they wanted to do before they were even teens. I had such a love for music that I thought I’d be a musician but I also loved art, and fashion. I really wondered how my brother’s knew.
    edited November 2018
    Gen.2 Heir Vote

Thank you for voting and our winner is...

Kaden:

23jmkop.png

Aspiration: Friend of the Animals(I think that’s what it’s called)

Traits: Genius, Outgoing

Bio: Kaden realized as a child he was really good with animals and didn’t like to see them sick or hurt so he’s decided to become a vet. He plans to open his own clinic and go from there.
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on