Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can toddlers travel?

I want to move my family into a new town using Traveler, but when I try to include my toddler it says she's too young. Any way around this?

Comments

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Go into Traveler, and select Allowable Travelers. You get a list of everybody who isn't allowed to travel by the game. Click to select each one you want to change, and when you click on the check mark to exit the list, they will all be changed to true.
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Go into Traveler, and select Allowable Travelers. You get a list of everybody who isn't allowed to travel by the game. Click to select each one you want to change, and when you click on the check mark to exit the list, they will all be changed to true.

Thank you!!
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Probably worth mentioning here, but there is a slight mistake in the Allowed Traveler menu that needs to be fixed in the next version of Traveler to be released. The youngest age group on the list, I forget whether it actually says "Toddlers" or "Babies" on the menu, should really say "Toddlers and Babies" as it unlocks world travel for both of them. Accompanied by adults, of course, not solo. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @igazor It says toddlers. It always has, and I thought that meant that babies couldn't travel, even with Traveler. It's good to know that isn't the case.