Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which version of premades do you prefer?

BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
I was looking at different versions of Bella Goth and think I like sims 2 version of her best, theres a certain vulnerability about her but I also quite like sims 4 version. I also prefer sims 2 Nina and Dina but I like sims 4 Katrina ( even though she was Nighat in 2). I like sims 4 Don't Lathario better than 2s.

What do other simmers prefer?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Bessieboo wrote: »
    I like sims 4 Don't Lathario better than 2s.

I'm the opposite. I liked TS2's Don a lot more than TS4's :p
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I like Sims 2 Don, Nina and Dina more. In SIms 2 Katrina doesnt exist, their mother in SIms 2 is Nighat Caliente, two different beings, but i like both D:
    Sims 4 Bella Goth is the best of all 4 games for me, it really shows how gorgeous and classy she is!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2018
    When it comes to Sims 2, 3, and 4 versions of Don Lothario, I really like how he was done in TS2. It was easy playing him as a player and a heartbreaker. In TS3 I absolutely HATED the guy, he was very rude, and mean. In TS4 he is like any other sim, can't really see a personality.

With Bella Goth, I prefer the TS4 version of her, mainly because she wasn't there in TS2, and when I was able to play her she was nothing outstanding.

With the Caliente sisters I prefer the TS2 version as well, and all for the same reason as Don in TS2 and 4. I know they were in 3 as well, but I didn't like them at all, they were always taking my sim's romantic interest away from them.

With this all being said I am glad that they were all carried through to TS4, and I hope that TS4 is not done with bringing in more sims from the past forward.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I like how the premades were done in Sims 2 better.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Overall like the TS2 versions better as they had more depth of character.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I find Bella stunning in Sims 4. However, I dislike her career... I picture her as an actress or diva, not a secret agent...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...