Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why cant you download pt.2

sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims (2000)
I was wondering does anybody understand what I'm trying to do but I guess nobody uses a USB porch anymore that's why I was wondering about downloading because like I said it's in my library and I'm just trying to get only my content out I'm not looking for cc content so the question is why cant you download?????when you have the game on your pc and if you cant get online from your home to go on the gallery an download from a another comper or phone ( in download folder)and put them on a usb to your computer why is that. .theres got to be a way to to do it.help
2qxq5qd.jpg
cheek me out on the gallery #sims21975
Post edited by sims21975 on

Comments

• SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited November 2018
    ???? The Sims, and all PC programs, have entries on the Windows registry that are put there by the installer program. If you are trying to copy custom content NOT made by Maxis but by a third party, you should be able to do THAT by USB however. I hope this answers your question about The Sims. If you are asking about a different game, such as Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, please use the appropriate forum section.

Finally, the Exchange for Sims 1 no longer exists online except as an archived site. As a result, Exchange files are no longer available to download from the original Sims site from 2004 or so. Once CTO Sims comes back up, they may have some Sims lots for you.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    I think they were talking about The Sims 4. A lot of people seem to think this is a general Sims forum, rather then one for The Sims 1. Perhaps EA should create a general Sims forum. I mean where else can we talk about Sim Animals? :p
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400