Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To the Gurus, re. Gardening Ease

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi Guru's,

As a very active member of Sims 4, I'd just like to mention how much I'm enjoying every aspect of the Sims 4 except for one thing. Gardening is a great passion of mine in Sims and I recently created a gameplay challenge called 'Shipwrecked!' Where I used the island in Windenburg on the lower left as an abandoned island where a Sim is stranded from a shipwreck! You can see it here. Shipwrecked!

In this challenge one of the ways to make money included selling garden produce under certain conditions relevant to the shipwrecked scenario in my challenge. I had a brilliant garden going and eventually once my Sim was 'rescued' so to speak, I was able to get sprinklers, and hire gardeners, but the fertilising aspect of gardening is tedious and time-consuming. I see how you were able to rid all weeds so much easier now, so could there be a way to do a similar thing for "fertilising all" as this part is very disheartening in the game when you are trying to get your plants up to a pristine level and you have so many that it takes, in the Sims virtual world, almost all day where their needs become desperate once you get around to finishing all the fertilising. It would work if you harvested a regular plant so that the only way to fertilise the same way you weed is if you had enough produce in your inventory to use. You could specify which fruit or vegetable, that you had a large amount of in your inventory and use that for "fertilising all".

Please take this into account for a future update. Thank you.

kind regards,
Jendowoz

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments