Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Big Brother Star-Crossed Mafia (Mafia win)

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    And I just remembered I work till 8:15pm tomorrow, so day 1 will actually start at about 9pm CDT 11/3/18. Sorry bout that. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Just to let you know I might be a little quiet for the most part of day 1 as i'll be sleeping and then busy for the rest. I'll try pop on if i'm home in time before day ends :smile:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Wee...
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wee...

Woo...
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Wee...

Woo...
    *Screams*
    Just getting in character
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Got off work a bit ago. Work oa fun...sometimes.
    Wee...

Woo...
    Wee...

Woo...
    *Screams*

Anybody got any guesses of who the mafia would be? From just looking at the player list? :D
    832XG3D.gif
    Wee...

Woo...
    Wee...

Woo...
    *Screams*

Anybody got any guesses of who the mafia would be? From just looking at the player list? :D

Nope. :(
    Everywhere i go
    edited November 2018
    Julie comes on monitor.
    Hello Houseguests. You may now cast your votes to evict. To do so, go to the diary room and cast your vote. One more thing. You know Big Brother's motto, right? Expect the Unexpected. Well, unlike past seasons, you do not have to vote. Also, since there is no HoH, ties will broken based on the amount of time votes have been on each person. You can also change your vote or remove your vote. Good Luck Houseguests.
    Monitor cuts off.
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
    edited November 2018
    It is now day 1. Day 1 ends at 7pm CST on 11/4/18.
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
    Hello
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Hello

City, you gotta be scum here right? XD You haven't been on in ages. :P
    832XG3D.gif
    Hello

City, you gotta be scum here right? XD You haven't been on in ages. :P

Nope.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Hellooooo guys!!

Right now, I'm a little hesitant to make a suspicion list as it's early and only day one. The only scummy thing I see is Dekay's comment on how City could be Mafia, to which she said nope. As it is only day one and too early to tell and because I don't want to bandwagon, I'll wait to cast a vote.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Just so everyone know, I have to work all day tommorow, so I wont get home till about 30 min. before the deadline, so I wont be able to post regular vote count updates tommorow. if anyone wants to, be my guest. XD.
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Hellooooo guys!!

Right now, I'm a little hesitant to make a suspicion list as it's early and only day one. The only scummy thing I see is Dekay's comment on how City could be Mafia, to which she said nope. As it is only day one and too early to tell and because I don't want to bandwagon, I'll wait to cast a vote.

GURL, YOU BETTER NOT GET ME KILLED AGAIN ON DAY 1.
    832XG3D.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Hellooooo guys!!

I'm not. And besides, we are only on Day One.

Oh hamburgers!
    Hellooooo guys!!

I'm not. And besides, we are only on Day One.

You did it the other time. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    kkb7RP7.gif
    I'm Gemma Collins, former TOWIE star, best known for too much bronzer and always being on a diet. Everyone's expecting me to go into the BB House being the ultimate, and only, diva. On TOWIE I gave you a lot of drama, a lot of arguments - don't let anyone rain on your parade.

There's a massive publicity thing every week about my weight, at the end of the day, it's my business not yours. So kiss my rather large plum.

If Big Brother starts getting on my plum I'm gonna tell him: "Look, I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a task type of girl - to be honest, they'll bore the plum out of me."

I'm not one to have authoritative people around me. I give the authority. (Omg I drunk so much Red Bull I'm burping).

I'm going in there GC style, like at the end of the day, GC can handle anyone!
    VYq7FVA.jpg
    *Gemma Collins confidently struts down the stairs and into the living room of the Big Brother House.*

Y'alright you lot? Good Good.

Listen, you girls will already know I'm a TOWIE and Internet Superstar! Youtubes, Twitters, Memes, everything! And, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit of a diva... so if you don't like me, that's your problem not mine. <3

*Gemma then walks over to the kitchen bar to grab herself a glass of champagne and joins the other housemates on the sofa. The housemates notice Gemma's expensive taste in fashion and feel slightly overwhelmed by her presence.*
    I feel like City and Plumbob are town. Bubbz is kinda leaning towards town... for now. Gameplay is 50/50. I don't know about Bow. So I guess at least one of the scums or both have not posted yet. That leaves Charlie and Crafty.

I'm gonna just go off elimination method for now before I had to bed. Just to keep the ball rolling.

Vote: Crafty
    832XG3D.gif
    Actually, I think I'm just gonna put Plumbob as 50/50 for now too. 🤣
    832XG3D.gif
    I feel like City and Plumbob are town. Bubbz is kinda leaning towards town... for now. Gameplay is 50/50. I don't know about Bow. So I guess at least one of the scums or both have not posted yet. That leaves Charlie and Crafty.

I'm gonna just go off elimination method for now before I had to bed. Just to keep the ball rolling.

what.
    Everywhere i go

Why are you already making a suspicions list. Day has only just begun?

What?? Only me, you, Plumbob, and Bubbz had posted when you made this so why do you have a read for almost everyone?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg