The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Furnish my retail lot!~

psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
So I made a lot today that I am actually pretty happy with, but I can't seem to furnish it right. It's a plaza with several different type of stores: A clothing shop, a flower shop, a book store and a small things type of shop (gems, relics, decorations) and two additional spaces that I'm not completely sure what I want to do with.

I've placed some items in most of the rooms to give you and idea of where I want the different stores to be. You can totally move things around, but I would like the exteriors to be the same, and also the decorations I've made inside (like the storefront window). You can also just furnish 1 of the rooms/shops.

If you're up for the challenge, leave a comment, and please send me the link to the finished result. Please upload the rooms only, and not the whole lot to your gallery. If you decide to upload the lot as a whole you can tag me with #saramonster in the description. This is for fun, and because I haven't quite mastered the retail interior yet and I want to use it in my game.

The lot is called Primrose Plaza, and you can find it here: https://www.ea.com/nb-no/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3C92D14ADC7611E88421ADD8C8E84D99
tumblr_phfeygPaaL1uz57gao1_1280.png
tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
Post edited by psykt on

Comments

• psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    Up.
    Would love to have anyone furnishing my lot :)
  • flowerceremonyflowerceremony Posts: 17 Member
    This is a lovely build! I'm not the best at interior design but I might have to give this one a try!
    Up :) Hoping that someone will want to take the project on!
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    I'd love to but can't since I don't have the packs needed, sorry.
    @Gwiniel I see, can you download it even though you don't own the packs? If so, you're totally welcome to furnish it anyway :)