Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[WCIF] Need help? Requests Open

Comments

• Options
    bookwormst699bookwormst699 Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2023
    The cg5150 link was helpful, but unfortunately, the Advunde coffin Beds don't seem to come up in game, not even when I use the filter for Custom Content.

It's sad how the occults have been seriously forgotten by CC creators since Vampires came out ages ago, and even Aliens and Plantsims don't have an obsession Moodlet in Growing Together, unlike the rest of the occults. I would pay for good content if the Sims 4 did an Occult children's kit at this point.
  • Options
    bookwormst699bookwormst699 Posts: 21 Member
    The first link was helpful for some stuff, but unfortunately, I cannot find the beds I was looking for, and since the Occults I love, like Vampires haven't had much CC content for quite some time, I would pay for a kit from EA at this point. I also tested the Simblreen link for the beds, but they don't seem to come up.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited March 2023
    The first link was helpful for some stuff, but unfortunately, I cannot find the beds I was looking for, and since the Occults I love, like Vampires haven't had much CC content for quite some time, I would pay for a kit from EA at this point. I also tested the Simblreen link for the beds, but they don't seem to come up.

Try this link, it worked for me.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gjsk0hg6pscb7b/sg5150+Vampire+Coffin+Beds.rar

Edit: I meant that the beds show up in my game, not just that the download link works. Also, make sure you unzip the file before placing it in your Mods folder.
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • Options
    Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    edited March 2023
    I just deleted a really cute Crib/Bassinet for the babies(Object not life stage) and now i can't find it

One of the Décor ones (Using an invisible crib mod to make it usable)

Edit: Found it!!
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • Options
    haengbok22haengbok22 Posts: 2 New Member
    hello,does anyone have simjo old hairs? i used to have them but my laptop broke. the download links vanished.
    simjo rainy season,aloha jin, scientist,answer me,downpour,love myself,aloha. please and thank you.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Hello, WCIF this dress, please?
    twdshd8vke4v.png
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Nevermind.
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2023
    Hey, I'm looking for this couch! I hope you can help me
    6mzf478nfndi.jpg
  • Options
    @plumboy23

Is it maybe the one from this set? https://www.patreon.com/posts/80439578
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    @Bananas_45
    It is! Thank you!
  • Options
    James1982James1982 Posts: 4 New Member
    As I search the forums myself, and even try to learn how to mod Sims 4 (I've only ever modded for The Elder Scrolls 3 to 5, DOOM (1993) and a few other games), I am looking for something that time and again, I am disappointed in what I find out of search queries on several other sites. In the days of Sims 2, I had a long, leather trench coat (or duster, if you wish to be more precise) that was wearable by Teens up to Elder. I am finding trench coats, but they are either the short variety, your standard trench that reaches the knee, not anywhere near as long as a proper duster, or the TWO dusters I found were either a top, with a shirt already or a complete outfit. I know jackets as accessories exist and I have found some jackets and coats that are accessories, mainly for women.
    Does anyone have a link to what I am looking for, or can whip one up?
    I am starting read and watch YouTube videos on how to mod the Sims 4, but I really want to get to playing as I just now completed purchasing all the content from EA.
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello again, I'm looking for a mod that unlocks the Exo-mech Suit and helmet and Computer Glasses for all sims, I've seen and used a mod like this in the past, but I deleted it in many attempts to troubleshoot my game when a big patch rolled through, if you can provide me with alink to any mods that do this, I would be very grateful.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Is there any ballet CC for children? I’ve seen stuff for teens and above as well as for toddlers, but nothing for child Sims. Just a simple leotard or tutu would do, as well as shoes.
  • Options
    Is there any ballet CC for children? I’ve seen stuff for teens and above as well as for toddlers, but nothing for child Sims. Just a simple leotard or tutu would do, as well as shoes.

Ballet shoes for girls"
    https://www.mystufforigin.com/ballet-shoes-for-girls/

Tutus
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/create-a-sim/too-cute-tutu
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    WCIF a bush that looks natural that works as a litterbox for cats? I only was able to find one to date, but it looked too polished and had a sculptured base, looked kinda like a fence almost. I want one that looks like the wolfy bush.

Also, WCIF a ladder that has a top that doesn't stick up....with a manhole cover or trapdoor at the top? I tried putting a rug over in move-objects-on mode, but the top of the ladder bled clean through the rug. So far, the only solution I have found is to put several "party bushes" or "wolfy bushes" at the top of the ladder with move-objects on (so the Sim can enter to climb, but the top does not stick out).

I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    The cg5150 link was helpful, but unfortunately, the Advunde coffin Beds don't seem to come up in game, not even when I use the filter for Custom Content.

It's sad how the occults have been seriously forgotten by CC creators since Vampires came out ages ago, and even Aliens and Plantsims don't have an obsession Moodlet in Growing Together, unlike the rest of the occults. I would pay for good content if the Sims 4 did an Occult children's kit at this point.

There is a PlantSim scenario which does add an obsession moodlet. Works great with Cottage Living.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    WCIF a bush that looks natural that works as a litterbox for cats? I only was able to find one to date, but it looked too polished and had a sculptured base, looked kinda like a fence almost. I want one that looks like the wolfy bush.

Also, WCIF a ladder that has a top that doesn't stick up....with a manhole cover or trapdoor at the top? I tried putting a rug over in move-objects-on mode, but the top of the ladder bled clean through the rug. So far, the only solution I have found is to put several "party bushes" or "wolfy bushes" at the top of the ladder with move-objects on (so the Sim can enter to climb, but the top does not stick out).

I would like to find these as well!
    Wondering if you could use this mod https://modthesims.info/d/608067/nature-s-kitty-litter.html and place a bush with no footprint or in such a way that it won't get in the way of the cat going.

I also want a ladder that is flush with the floor. AND one that does not have a frame around it. Say I want to put it on the very edge of something like a treehouse deck and I don't want anything sticking out behind it. The option to have that "box" be invisible would be great. Or to have it be curved/round or something.
  • Options
    Suceress wrote: »

I would like to find these as well!
    Wondering if you could use this mod https://modthesims.info/d/608067/nature-s-kitty-litter.html and place a bush with no footprint or in such a way that it won't get in the way of the cat going.

I also want a ladder that is flush with the floor. AND one that does not have a frame around it. Say I want to put it on the very edge of something like a treehouse deck and I don't want anything sticking out behind it. The option to have that "box" be invisible would be great. Or to have it be curved/round or something.

Maybe one of these ladders will work for a manhole, they are functional and one is round.

This page has rectangle and circular manholes. Not MM and you will probably need the "]" cheat to make it bigger.

MM manhole and grate, the only Mediafire link works.

Functioning attic ladder with an opening.
  • Options

This isn't a bush but, it lets your kitties go in nature. You could hide it with foliage.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I need to be able to access a simmers old accessory phone but dropbox link is no longer working and the person hasn't been on their site since 2016. And I can't use any onther accessory phone because the pose pack I'm using says to use this particular acessory CC phone
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I need to be able to access a simmers old accessory phone but dropbox link is no longer working and the person hasn't been on their site since 2016. And I can't use any onther accessory phone because the pose pack I'm using says to use this particular acessory CC phone

Can you please provide the name of the simmer so I can search for alternate downloads?
  • Options
    FearwithaBFearwithaB Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm in need of some hats in the earrings category so I can put them on Werewolf sims. I'm also struggling to find unique clay-style hair, which I prefer over the more common thin style I keep finding in CC.
  • Options
    FearwithaBFearwithaB Posts: 6 New Member
    > @FearwithaB said:
    >I'm also struggling to find unique clay-style hair, which I prefer over the more common thin style I keep finding in CC.

Nevermind on the second bit I just learned what "maxis match" means like 3 minutes after typing this. I only need werewolf hats
  • Options
    FearwithaB wrote: »
    > @FearwithaB said:
    >I'm also struggling to find unique clay-style hair, which I prefer over the more common thin style I keep finding in CC.

Nevermind on the second bit I just learned what "maxis match" means like 3 minutes after typing this. I only need werewolf hats

This backward ball cap is the only hat I know of that werewolves can wear:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/werewolves-cap-68268589
  • Options
    Yuki_himeYuki_hime Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, is any CC for riding breeches like those: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71JJUh8-8zL._AC_UY1100_.jpg ?