Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[WCIF] Need help? Requests Open

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    you guys ever found a decent Karate Gi for Sims 4? i got a couple here but now actually what i want, i wanted like this:

lightweight-student-uniform-65oz.jpg
  • Simslover998Simslover998 Posts: 28 Member
    Maxis match brows please
  • SamanthaRaiSamanthaRai Posts: 1 New Member
    I make a lot of wrestler sims, but I'm struggling to find any wrestler merch type cc. Also really struggling to find good hair cc for an Aleister Black sim!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    I make a lot of wrestler sims, but I'm struggling to find any wrestler merch type cc. Also really struggling to find good hair cc for an Aleister Black sim!

Are you familiar with Raven4Sims? They have a ton of Sheild related t-shirts and various wrestler tattoos, they also have ring aprons: https://raven4sims.tumblr.com/tagged/r4swwe

Title belt decor (original Tumblr is gone but, Mediafire link still works (no adfly): https://raven4sims.tumblr.com/post/165204089083/wjyoung85-wwe-world-championship-belts-3-wwe

MilanRKO's has various t-shirts: https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/MilanRKO/downloads/browse/category/sims4/skipsetitems/1

Misc: http://modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=4&f=38&showType=1&tag=wwe

Sorry, I couldn't find hair like Aleister's.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    @Bananas_45 - I'd like to share how much in awe I am of your tracking skills.

By any chance, are you an investigative journalist by profession?!?

In any case, my huge, sincere thanks for your commitment over an extended period of time that you have helped so generously and successfully.

cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
    aldavor wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 - I'd like to share how much in awe I am of your tracking skills.

By any chance, are you an investigative journalist by profession?!?

In any case, my huge, sincere thanks for your commitment over an extended period of time that you have helped so generously and successfully.

Lol! I am not but, I would love that profession! Thank you for the compliment!
  • LindsCLindsC Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi, I have yet another request, WCIF this hair

tumblr_ppcb4pC6vs1wq9phho1_1280.png
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello agian, were can I find Vampire Themed Clothing and Accessories, it doesn't have to be specifically vampire, but fits the theme for it, especially for children and up. I plan to create my simself (pure Human) with a vampire daughter.
  • jenegeejenegee Posts: 108 Member
    Does anyone know of any CC which will cover up the mouth creases on adult sims?
    kelly6222 wrote: »
    Wondered if you’d be able to help with cc I keep trying to download cc and i start up my game and then it crashes it right when I’ve only just opening I don’t know if there a limit to how much cc you can have and if that’s why or if it’s something else

The sims 4 can take hundreds of pieces of CC. In my experience crashes are caused by conflicting CC. The best thing to do is put all your CC into a new folder and one by one drop them into the mods folder, starting up the game each time until you find the culprit. I know its a pain in the butt but its the only way to be 100% sure
    kelly6222 wrote: »
    Wondered if you’d be able to help with cc I keep trying to download cc and i start up my game and then it crashes it right when I’ve only just opening I don’t know if there a limit to how much cc you can have and if that’s why or if it’s somethig else

Also the starting screen takes a long time to load up when you have a lot of CC. Mine always appears like it has frozen but after a couple minutes it continues loading the game.
    @jenegee I recommend these: Subtle mouth crease by numy and Adult Invisible Mouth Crease by Rope
    Thanks for the help with the brows Bananas_45. It's hard to find nice-looking thin eyebrows for my sims
    @jenegee I recommend these: Subtle mouth crease by numy and Adult Invisible Mouth Crease by Rope

Rope’s invisible crease is exactly what I wanted thank you!

• LindsCLindsC Posts: 40 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Thank you so much!!!
    Hello agian, were can I find Vampire Themed Clothing and Accessories, it doesn't have to be specifically vampire, but fits the theme for it, especially for children and up. I plan to create my simself (pure Human) with a vampire daughter.

For my child Vampires I use Linzlu's Felicity dresses and button boots: https://linzlu.tumblr.com/original-cc
    and this gown http://historicalsimslife.blogspot.com/2018/08/ts4-girls-rococo-dress.html
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Has anyone made a variant of the llama gas mask from Get Famous but without the llama ears?
    https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/zdcfbQ8w_400x400.jpg

It's pretty dope on it's own, but I was hoping for one without the ears for a little more...seriousness. Thanks in advance!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    This probably doesn't exist, but it would be so cool if it did. I'm looking for like a ringmaster outfit for The Sims 4 males. Something like the ones from the Greatest Showman (if you know, you know)!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • CarefullyFallingCarefullyFalling Posts: 3 New Member
    Can anyone help me find some maxis match elder skin overlays, preferably non default skin details? most of my overlays are meant for younger sims and have no wrinkles, which looks really weird on elders.

try to google 'the sims 4 goth' ou 'dark outfits' 'vampire', you cant miss it, there are plenty of material like that over the net
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    This probably doesn't exist, but it would be so cool if it did. I'm looking for like a ringmaster outfit for The Sims 4 males. Something like the ones from the Greatest Showman (if you know, you know)!

if you want something that dont exist you have 2 options; ask for someone to do it (i would if you give me EXACT what you want) or do it yourself ;)
  • shangrilashangrila Posts: 23 Member
    Hi everyone, I use a Mac so I can't use Sims 4 studio to find broken cc and/or weed out the ones I want to find. So, I have over 1k CC and I was sifting through the ones I don't want anymore to delete from my folder and managed to find all but these:
    imgur.com/a/LEth8kA
    If anybody could please give me the original link or even the names of these cc or just about any clue to help me find it and delete it from my mods folder, my OCD would really appreciate it
    shangrila wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I use a Mac so I can't use Sims 4 studio to find broken cc and/or weed out the ones I want to find. So, I have over 1k CC and I was sifting through the ones I don't want anymore to delete from my folder and managed to find all but these:
    imgur.com/a/LEth8kA
    If anybody could please give me the original link or even the names of these cc or just about any clue to help me find it and delete it from my mods folder, my OCD would really appreciate it

You may want to try using the Mac version of Tray Importer to locate those files. It's super easy to use. Just make Sims wearing your CC and save them to your gallery. (They can be all in one family.), close your game and then you can then look at the files with Tray importer and delete them.