Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vamps- turned NPC's only result

LOL Okay so for natural gameplay and to write a simlit for october, i'm playing the Vampire expansion which is great!

Specifically playing Lilith Vatore, she has life aspiration goal to turn 5 sims; I pick 5 NPC's [after 1 random female] I choose redhead males to turn and create my 'coven' following. I placed a "vampire bar/hangout" called Spookaton made by @Jonatangard on the gallery **If you want me to place your creations in my game let me know!!!**.... anyway I have them all hang out at this bar and make a group to keep my offspring in line because I started losing track.

GUYS.. now my NPC offsprings are going crazy and basically turning anyone they see. LOL it's great... I have some screenshots because I think it's hilarious. Also the NPC darkform looks a lot cooler than their normal outfit sometimes lol. had to share with you guys!! If you've done this, please post your transformations!

here's one of Candy Behr haha she's a nut
o1Ssv3u.jpg
Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    poor candy. i love her to death, but always have to edit her so her waist isn't so...waspish

also, just because i know someone is going to panic at the 'npc vampires turning anyone they see into vampires' and say you're using a mod for this, yes?

a friend of mine had actually created a household just to help vampires like lilith fulfill their aspiration. it's got 6 sims in it, 5 humans and an alien (since aliens can't become vampires without cheats). all of them are obsessed with vampires and the humans are created specifically to be turned into vampires for the aspiration. then you play the household, the alien (who has maxed vampire lore) whips up five vampire cures, turns the rest of the household back into humans and they wait until the next vampire needs to create five offspring...
  • JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    @kalaksed NO MODS!!!

I saw a legacy challenge kinda set up like your friends, where you have a human fam for breeding.. but no i just turned random people, then later when I was out doing stuff and they were there, they started turning people. Candy even was specifically turning the bartenders ONLY LOL idk theres an algorithm!! hahaha

I'm very tempted to start another story for the sole purpose of just turning all the NPC's

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    without mods, unplayed vampires can't turn other sims into vampires. they'll feed on them, sure. especially if they're part of a club that has the 'drink plasma' rule

the only ways to turn a sim into a vampire involve using an actual played sim. a played vampire with the creation power can ask (or sometimes force) to turn other sims, but needs player input to do either. and then, a played non-vampire can ask a vampire with the creation power to turn them. again, needs player input to do

sometimes a vampire will call a played non-vampire with a 'i have something i want to ask you' message. they're supposed to ask the sim if they want to become a vampire on that outing, but don't always get around to it
  • JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    oh i see, i guess they're just feeding then haha! I don't have any cc so unless it's part of my game being buggy, then i gotcha

well anyway still turning the randoms about in the town to see what their dark form will look like. will probably post them eventually