Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I get TS2?

2...Next

Comments

• munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    @Destin2016 about 6 months ago?
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @munroele thanks, just wondering, I read that EA Had stopped giving it out no matter what. I’dl love To be able to get it thru Steam.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    @Destin2016
    The offer for UC ended on October 11, 2018.
    There is a stickied thread at the top of this sub forum with the details. I was searching all over for the specific date for another thread, not realizing the info was right there the whole time. It's greyed-out, so I tend to ignore those threads! :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    @Anmirla Thanks, I knew I read that recently. Really a shame. I guess EA can’t support it forever.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    In the UK we have a shop called CeX that sells second hand games and DVD's. They sell loads of Sims 2 games which are still in good condition. If I remember correctly the Sims 2 base game was £5 and a lot of the expansion packs were as little as £1.50! No idea why they are so cheap, maybe because Sims 4 is out now and Sims 2 is like over a decade old.
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    Hecate90 wrote: »
    In the UK we have a shop called CeX that sells second hand games and DVD's. They sell loads of Sims 2 games which are still in good condition. If I remember correctly the Sims 2 base game was £5 and a lot of the expansion packs were as little as £1.50! No idea why they are so cheap, maybe because Sims 4 is out now and Sims 2 is like over a decade old.

I got a lot of my games there, definitely worth looking if you have a CeX store in the area.
  • DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    I just talked to one of their agents over chat because I wanted to know if there was anyway to redeem my sims 2 product codes through origin because my pc won't read the discs and they said that a LOT of people are still asking for or about sims 2. so i think there is hope that they migh bring it back, for a limited time anyway, like maybe the 20th anniversary.
  • r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    ebay is the only way now.
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • PleasantSimsPleasantSims Posts: 32 Member
    I think they should make it available for purchase. I can't understand why they don't.
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    I think they should make it available for purchase. I can't understand why they don't.

I heard that EA don't want to make it available for purchase because they would have to support it but then I would happily agree to buy ultimate collection unsupported.
  • PleasantSimsPleasantSims Posts: 32 Member
    Bessieboo wrote: »

I heard that EA don't want to make it available for purchase because they would have to support it but then I would happily agree to buy ultimate collection unsupported.

I guess that makes sense. But like you said, I think most people would still purchase it without the promise of support.
    I’d buy it without the promise of support.