Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Come open your gift exchange pressies! faithofkaela

CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey Buddy! I am so happy to finally reveal the gifts I have created for you. I guess I should start with the gift you actually asked for.

Happy Gift day @faithofkaela!!

I was excited to read your letter and discover you asked for a story your main gift is just that.

For your first gift I wanted to give you something you could enjoy again and again so for you i have written a fun adventure story called Untitled.png

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Post edited by Charliimai on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Followed by gift number 2.

A few sims to help test those fabulous builds you showcase

Meet Billie Moone.
    Billie-Moone.jpg
    Moon Girl Billie has always been bit of a strange one. Since the moment she was able to read her head has been stuck in a book. Her favourite book "Vlad of the Hollow" has left her with a longing and desire to embrace all things dark in nature in her quest to become a superntural being. Will she get everything her heart desires?

Meet The Best Buds household best-buds-collage.jpg

Marlee and Tariq have been best friends since Elementary school. He was always quiet and shy and she was class clown. Now a super cute man with an interest in fitness Tariq is oblivious to the girls swooning over his good looks. His confidence however doesnt cover his lovelife he becomes that same uncomfortable kid again when in the presence of any PDA's . Is he destined to be single forever with only his ever cheerful, mischief making bestie for companionship
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Gift number 3 comes in three parts.

Meet Lily Pond.

Lily-pond-collage.jpg

Ms Pond lives in a houseboat near the port of Brindleton Bay. She spent her youth feeding the stray cats and lonely fishermen from her tiny kitchen. As an adult she poured her savings into owning/ running her very own seafood restaurant serving her best seafood recipes. Now getting on she sold the restaurant and spends her time again feeding the strays yet she still finds time to pop into the restaurant to share stories and recipes.

Lily's houseboat home.
    Lly-s-houseboat-collage.jpg

The Lily pond Restaurant. Lilypond-restaurant-collage.jpg

This is a small, simple outdoor seafood restaurant. I know it's neither resembles a pond or has any water lilies but that's because it is actually named after a previous Owner. Ms Pond lived on a housboat near the port of brindleton bay she had spent her youth feeding the stray cats and lonely fishermen in the town her best seafood dishes. Her restaurant sold her many creations. Although she no longer owns it she visits occasionally to tell her stories and share her recipies

cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Gift 4.

Is a small Wedding venue usually found in Brindleton bay. Rocky Start Wedding Venue.
    Rocky-start-wed-collage.jpg
    Tucked away in brindleton bay is a simple wedding Venue. Nestled close to an ambient cliffside waterfall. Why not Start your beautiful beginnings at the rockiest of places" Rocky start Wedding Venue
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    And my final gift to you is
    Timepiece-restaurant-collage.jpg

Below the tower are the long forgotten dungeons sealing away the Lorde family's darkest secret. Will you visit and discover the secret or just enjoy one of Nanny Beaties best scone's. In this Big Ben inspired build.

Hope you enjoy the gifts.

cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2018
    I know the gifts are not for me, but I love them and just had to posts here to let you know :blush:

- Billie Moon looks great! I like her background story and she has got great outfits.
    - I really like Marlee and Tariq . Again, a great background story.
    - Lily Pond is such a fun sim! How cool that she lives on a houseboat. Looks awesome. I love her restaurant! sims will have a lot of fun dining there.
    - Nice wedding venue!
    - The timepiece tower restaurant looks great!

You sure spoiled your buddy! I'm sure she will love every single gift!
  • Options
    Thank you @illusie.
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited October 2018
    HOLY CREATIONS!!! :o:o:o You really gave Faith some amazing gifts!! HO LEEEEE COW!!!

Each build admittedly deserves two thumbs up - if we could do that.

NICE JOB!!!
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Charliimai

The Exchange **tips hat to your sheer creative genius** What a FUN story :smiley:
    Billie Moone makes the dark seem more desirable than dangerous. Hope her fondest wish comes true!
    Marlee is the perfect "wing man" for Tariq! The sight of her giving him a noogie made me chuckle.
    Lily Pond is the purrfect friend to strays, whether they have four paws or two!
    The houseboat and restaurant are quite creative and are sure to cause sims to stop, stare and wish they broke out of their shells too!
    The wedding venue will cause sims to swoon over its sweet SIMplicity!
    The 2nd restaurant is sure to satisfy sim's hunger no matter what time of day it is!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2018
    Each of your gifts are very nice! :)
    It is very special that you have written a very creatively written story with options to choose from, as to what happens next in the story! That was a great idea!
    Very nice black colour scheme of Billie’s clothing, glasses, makeup and hair. She may one day become a vampire!
    Marlee and Tariq are very nice Sims. Tariq is handsome!
    It was and is caring of Lily to feed stray cats, and provide food for lonely fishernen. Very creatively nice design of her houseboat home! It looks great that it is designed as a boat surrounded by water. The decks look great!
    Very nice layout and design of her seafood restaurant! It looks creatively great! It looks very nice how the outdoors dining areas have been set up with round fenced patio dining nooks. Sims will enjoy dining there at the tables in the sea air.
    Rocky Start Wedding venue is a very special venue for Sims to enjoy getting married in <3
    Very nice design of the Timepiece Tower restaurant! The clock tower is very nice!
    The gifts are very special ! :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    The background stories as always are amazing and some gave me a chuckle. Those builds though! there so creative and I love them!
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @Charliimai - these are all completely amazing!! I am blown away by your creativeness and kindness. Thank you so much!!! What an amazing way to create a story, I look forward to completing Hope's story time and time again. The Sims and their backstories are brilliant, and those builds!! Wow!! Thank you again.
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    <3 Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

@FaithofKaela you are welcome. I hope you have fun and enjoy all the creations.
    cSXsPD.jpg