Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooky Stuff costumes

Why aren't the costumes from Spooky Stuff added to the 'Wear Costume' Tradition if you have Halloween/Spooky Day as a holiday? What's the point of having the costumes if you have to take your sim through CAS to put them on for one day?
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Maybe not everyone has the pack, I guess?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2018
    This mod unlocks more costume choices already in the game, they added the things from Spooky Stuff.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614780
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    This mod unlocks more costume choices already in the game, they added the things from Spooky Stuff.

Shame you once again have to rely on mods to do what the devs should've already done to begin with.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

Shame you once again have to rely on mods to do what the devs should've already done to begin with.

The costumes definitely should be part of the costume choices in game. As I play without mods, I will be waiting for them to fix it.
    :angry:
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I think the next patch has a fix for the spooky stuff costumes not showing.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I love costumes! I agree that these outfits should be made available for the “Wear Costume” tradition, they are great.

Also, it really irks me when things does not mesh ingame. Instead of just letting yourself be immersed in the game and seeing it like one great experience you start thinking about the the little blocks that it’s is made off. That just really pulls me out off the game, when it doesn’t feel like one world your sim is living in, the very same outfit you had last month at a spooky party is now off limits.

Things are forgotten sometimes, just hope they will add them sometime soon in a patch. The costumes are great and it is one off my favorite stuff packs.
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Yeah, I feel like that was a pretty big oversight when they made Seasons. I love every occasion they take to make packs interact, and it seems like this one would have been obvious and easy to implement. I hope they'll fix it at some point. Maybe adding the Get Famous costumes to that, too? I don't know if they are locked to the acting career...
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Yeah, I feel like that was a pretty big oversight when they made Seasons. I love every occasion they take to make packs interact, and it seems like this one would have been obvious and easy to implement. I hope they'll fix it at some point. Maybe adding the Get Famous costumes to that, too? I don't know if they are locked to the acting career...

Most (if not all) of the costumes in GF are locked only to the Acting career. But don't fret, for you can simply place a Gallery Sim with those items unlocked already to your household to access them yourself. Discard the gallery sim as you like and you'll still keep the unlocked items!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png